Went to the forest today to cure some depression

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
Come admire nature in this thread. After the dream i had today i was rotting in my room all day because i realised i was gonna be forever alone so then i did this as a cope and now im going to the gym

Attachments

• IMG_5589.jpeg
    IMG_5589.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • ips-D4973F3C-3A20-4064-803E-F9123FE8CE13.mov
    8.6 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, whiteislandpill, rooman and 9 others
I'm so chronically stressed I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, TUSSELEIF, justinzayn and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Where is this?

I hate posts like this on incel websites. I instantly think of how many potential bodies you left in that forest.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, plukee and Deleted member 31944
I hate posts like this on incel websites. I instantly think of how many potential bodies you left in that forest.
This isn’t an incel website there’s tons of sexhavers here and non virgins

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, justinzayn, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
Yes hiding my face cause of doxx reasons and just generally ugly
you mog thats why I jfled. Jfl at me and my life. Suifuel no one is ugly on this forum like me

• +1
Reactions: plukee
This isn’t an incel website there’s tons of sexhavers here and non virgins
5-10% isn’t “tons”.

Reminder that Facebook is close to 50% sex havers. So yes this is an incel website.

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector

Last edited:
5-10% isn’t “tons”.

Reminder that Facebook is close to 50% sex havers. So yes this is an incel website.
Okay but it’s also self improvement and incels don’t self improve they hate that idea that’s why i don’t have a .is account because there all fucking losers and atleast some people here give genuine advice to others also you pulled that statistic out of your ass

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Good for you bro. Unfortunately I live in the city so it's hard to get out to nature, but sometimes I go hiking in the mountains with my uncle. It's very wholesome and peaceful. And beautiful ofc

• Love it
Is it the eye area cause I’ve been told my eyes are subhuman and that i need surgery for it
Looked like Sean O Pry when I first saw

• +1
Good for you bro. Unfortunately I live in the city so it's hard to get out to nature, but sometimes I go hiking in the mountains with my uncle. It's very wholesome and peaceful. And beautiful ofc
Thank you bhai. Yeah i can imagine it’s hard to find any forests around you cause i can assume the nearest one is like 2 hours away and it is beautiful i agree

I get dickmogged in the forests here.

Attachments

• 703A71AB-9568-46D6-AFC9-425E138BF00A.jpeg
    703A71AB-9568-46D6-AFC9-425E138BF00A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I'm so chronically stressed I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.
The world today is stressfull in general. Constant flow of information, 24/7 news cycle, overpopulation, constant human background noise, people always stressing. No wonder we are chronically stressed

• +1
Come admire nature in this thread. After the dream i had today i was rotting in my room all day because i realised i was gonna be forever alone so then i did this as a cope and now im going to the gym
Going to dense forest for relaxing is cope

You dont know whats in there places like amazon and other shit forest contain mogger skulled cannibal tribes they will make monke and other animal sounds to lure you and cut your hands and limbs and pop out your hunter eyes and cook you

Oooga booga

• JFL
I get naturemogged by the birds that are having sex while im virgin at 17
Just to clarify im not a virgin at 17 anymore