Went to the kebab shop yesterday and the guy had the prayer on full blast…

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
So annoying it was literally saying “ALLAHU ACKBAR” on loop (no this isn’t a joke), why did he feel the need to have that shit blaring so loudly JFL, yeah I know it’s Eid but holy shit really nigga really? Must the fucking world suffer that loud sound

Like bruh I just wanna get my food and Fack off. @Eternal_ @Clavicular why must I listen to heretical music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah, Eternal_ and 9 others
if it’s too loud I would agree and say it’s inconsiderate but its at a reasonable volume it should be fine within reason and you should be greatful for the kebab and keep it moving.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 1 other person
if it’s too loud I would agree and say it’s inconsiderate but if it’s not way too loud it should be fine within reason and you should be greatful for the kebab and keep it moving.
That’s not the point. I don’t mind Muslims following their misguided religion I see Islam as a necessary evil so I don’t mind it. My issue is soley with the extremely loud volume prayer song, and I know Muslims rage when you call it a song but it clearly has an rhythm to it so yes it’s a song ion care what anybody says

I think it’s cos it’s EID because usually when they have that shit on it’s not blaring like an nuke alarm

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, ManletBlackcel and yeeyeeslayer
That’s not the point. I don’t mind Muslims following their misguided religion I see Islam as a necessary evil so I don’t mind it. My issue is soley with the extremely loud volume prayer song, and I know Muslims rage when you call it a song but it clearly has an rhythm to it so yes it’s a song ion care what anybody says
Where were the shop owners from, Turks I would assume ?

Where were the shop owners from, Turks I would assume ?
Most kebab shop owners are just Kurds and Arabs. He is Syrian, cool bloke just irritated me because it was SO FUCKING LOUD i couldn’t hear myself think, i had to leave the shop and return because of it

Once again i have no issue with u lot worshipping your false shit I could care less play it all you want ION CARE by issue was why do they think it’s acceptable to disturb public peace by playing that shit at decibels that hurt the ear

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ManletBlackcel and yeeyeeslayer
the call to prayer sound is actually beautiful, if you can't handle it gtfo

Ngl every Eid I wake up like a bitch because my mom turns on the tv and raises the volume to the max.

Most kebab shop owners are just Kurds and Arabs. He is Syrian, cool bloke just irritated me because it was SO FUCKING LOUD i couldn’t hear myself think, i had to leave the shop and return because of it

Once again i have no issue with u lot worshipping your false shit I could care less play it all you want ION CARE by issue was why do they think it’s acceptable to disturb public peace by playing that shit at decibels that hurt the ear
I agree tbh, its not right I get annoyed myself when they make that it loud

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Fucking Pakis and Indians taking over the UK.

When I was an Amazon delivery driver I would deliver to these blocks and the whole estate would be pakis and Indians to point where all the signs had Arabic translations. If you’re a UKcel in London then you know what I’m talking about *cough* Tower Hamlets.

As soon as you enter the block the stench of curry just attacks your body.

ice cube smell GIF

Can’t wait to get out this shite hole United Pakidom

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
So annoying it was literally saying “ALLAHU ACKBAR” on loop (no this isn’t a joke), why did he feel the need to have that shit blaring so loudly JFL, yeah I know it’s Eid but holy shit really nigga really? Must the fucking world suffer that loud sound

Like bruh I just wanna get my food and Fack off. @Eternal_ @Clavicular why must I listen to heretical music
Cope mechanism for being a kebab chief.
Ooooover

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
the call to prayer sound is actually beautiful, if you can't handle it gtfo
It’s aight, glad you acknowledge it as a song because when I told my buddies they got really salty abt it and angry screeching that it’s not a song JFL. It’s a fuckin song, us Christian’s also sing for prayer but we are realistic in saying it’s a song
Fucking Pakis and Indians taking over the UK.

When I was an Amazon delivery driver I would deliver to these blocks and the whole estate would be pakis and Indians to point where all the signs had Arabic translations. If you’re a UKcel in London then you know what I’m talking about *cough* Tower Hamlets.

View attachment 2850753

As soon as you enter the block the stench of curry just attacks your body.

ice cube smell GIF

Can’t wait to get out this shite hole United Pakidom
These are Ayrabs and Kurds, I can’t blame curries for this one lol

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and sportsmogger
These are Ayrabs and Kurds, I can’t blame curries for this one lol
Can’t tell the difference Ethnic Muslims all look the same to me. The all have those scruffy beards and the trademark ethnic skin fade

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Go to a gyro shop, they blast Orthodox chants there

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can’t tell the difference Ethnic Muslims all look the same to me. The all have those scruffy beards and the trademark ethnic skin fade
Brown races are a group of mud NPC peoples that’s true but when I mention it here I get heckled. Like how can you tell me they aren’t NPCs? When they all look the same with only slight variants of looks like a spic curry Arab and other browns are all basically indistinguishable from eachother only bbc cum and gook are main characters

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Jfl

The heretics invade the cumskin lands and your people don’t fight on the shores and banks of your land to defend it from being defiled by these infidels.

Had a Polish foid fuck off with a group of pakis when I went clubbing last week. Its truly over for whybois, god will grant your kind victory again if only they retard to Christ

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
The heretics invade the cumskin lands and your people don’t fight on the shores and banks of your land to defend it from being defiled by these infidels.

Had a Polish foid fuck off with a group of pakis when I went clubbing last week. Its truly over for whybois, god will grant your kind victory again if only they retard to Christ
You're black why do you even care?

• Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger
You're black why do you even care?
Cos Europeans spreaded the religion and as much as I lock the subhumans I don’t want them to go POOF Cumskins are a better evil than ethnic wolrd dominion

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Cos Europeans spreaded the religion and as much as I lock the subhumans I don’t want them to go POOF Cumskins are a better evil than ethnic wolrd dominion
Fuck everyone idc who stays or who goes.
All I know is that I'm gonna mog everyone no matter what thier race is.:chad:

Fuck everyone idc who stays or who goes.
All I know is that I'm gonna mog everyone no matter what thier race is.:chad:
That’s right become the pirate king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Should have shown him the ERror of his ways

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Loud audio jihad

• So Sad