Went to two maxofacial surgeons and they both said I look like a skeletal Class I

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
So what the fuck now? This whole time I’m thinking I’m recessed but they are looking at my cephs saying my jaw look good and I have no retrognathia at all.

But irl I’m a chinlet with no jaw and I’m boneless.

Can I just cope with Chin filler for now until I save for genio?

@mrriceguy

genio

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Fun fact: i also am class 1 for bite & skeletal but my jaw surgeon will do jaw surgery...

Why? Because you can have class 1 and be recessed.. your surgeons were bluepilled retards probably.

Lets say I smashed ur retarded face with a cinder block and both or ur jaws went flying out of ur face and landed in the grass in a class 1 bite, would u say u dont need jaw surgery because have a class 1 bite even though ur jaws arent even attached to ur skull?

You can be class 1 and still have jaws in the wrong spot, and if the wrong spot is back... then well u will have a recessed looking chin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, CuriousGuy, Shekel and 1 other person
Fun fact: i also am class 1 for bite & skeletal but my jaw surgeon will do jaw surgery...

Why? Because you can have class 1 and be recessed.. your surgeons were bluepilled retards probably.
recessed in what sense? Recessed in the sense that you don't have your preferred forward growth?

recessed in what sense? Recessed in the sense that you don't have your preferred forward growth?
Imagine pefect jaws. Now imagine they both got moved back... its quite simple my
Nigga

Imagine pefect jaws. Now imagine they both got moved back... its quite simple my
Nigga
no shit retard but that doesn't mean you are recessed, it means you don't have the forward growth that you want.

no shit retard but that doesn't mean you are recessed, it means you don't have the forward growth that you want.
yeah youre a retard lol..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Deleted member 17735
I dont understand how there is a retard on every thread I enter. The recession is relative to the entire skull / the optimal location for the most attractive jaws, r u a fucking retard?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Shekel
I dont understand how there is a retard on every thread I enter. The recession is relative to the optimal location for the most attractive jaws, r u a fucking retard?
perfect bite but needs bimax because muh recessed

perfect bite but needs bimax because muh recessed
View attachment 2360170
Its not hard to understand u dumb fuck, imagine biggest overbite ever, now imagine top jaw gets pushed back instead of lower jaw surgery, u r so fucking stupid it actually hurts

Same.. perfect bite.. the thing is both ur jaws are recessed, that's why the bite is still good but u look weird from the side...
Only an 'aesthetic surgeon' from a private clinic is gonna be able to help u, not some scum orthodontist who only cares about ur teeth.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
@RecessedChinCel dont heart eyes his comment u dumb fucking nigger, he is literally fucking bluepilled, u need jaw surgery u dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
you can still be recessed regardless lol. Relationship between teeth and jaw is less relevant than you think.
"Braces cannot fix a weak chin as the condition is a problem of the bones and is, therefore, not able to be resolved with orthodontics" yep. Stop going to copers and go to plastic surgeons

Dental and Skeletal Occlusion are different brah

You are showing a Dental Class 1 Skeletal Class II
no im not, its not, he just has a far from 0 occlusal plane, the proof is if i hide the rest of his skull and rotate picture u wouldnt be leaving the same commwnt.

His dental arches are aligned because he is skeletal class 1, he needs ccw rotation hence why u think that, u dont fucking know what u r talking about

C3DE0464 C4B1 4BC1 B434 2629164F5F10

DOES THIS LOOK CLASS 2 U FUCKING RETARD? U R A DUMB FUCK INDIANS R MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U U DUMB NIGGER RETARD KYS U FUCKING UGLY FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Lightskinindian
His dental arches are aligned because he is skeletal class 1, he needs ccw rotation hence why u think that, u dont fucking know what u r talking about
You are an actual fucking retard stop spamming my threads you shitskin.

IMG 1801

You are telling me this guy doesn’t have retrognathia 😭?

You are an actual fucking retard stop spamming my threads you shitskin.

View attachment 2360189

You are telling me this guy doesn’t have retrognathia 😭?
HIS OCCLUSAL ISNT 0 DEGREES HENCE WHY HIS MAXILLA STILL LOOKS AHEAD AND NOT LIKE THIS EDIT, U R A NIGGER, I AM MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U INHERENTLY, LISTEN TO UR MASTER U DUMB FUCK

Attachments

• D810FCF0-F061-42B4-8D91-39FCEDFEE661.jpeg
    D810FCF0-F061-42B4-8D91-39FCEDFEE661.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
@RecessedChinCel

Yes hmm that picture cuz u r a fucking retard and dont know what aligned jaws look like. I literally am almost done with DENTAL SCHOOL. I AM BECOMING A MAX FAC. I AM MORE INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEDGABLE THAN U.

FAF9E920 39A1 459F B7FE FB48CF9A0B36

THIS IS A CLASS 1 BITE AND SKELETAL RELATION

Failed thread-

OK stay recessed retard. Yep u dont need bimax go get a sub optimal genio u fucking retard lmao.

Jfl u r on another thread, u clearly didnt intake anything i said, u learned nothing jfl its over for ur fucking iq. If u were intelligent u would be listening to ur superior.

Do u know what an occlusal plane is? Yes or no?

@RecessedChinCel

Yes hmm that picture cuz u r a fucking retard and dont know what aligned jaws look like. I literally am almost done with DENTAL SCHOOL. I AM BECOMING A MAX FAC. I AM MORE INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEDGABLE THAN U.

View attachment 2360195

THIS IS A CLASS 1 BITE AND SKELETAL RELATION
I will pay for your surgery if u find me 1 dentist / ortho / max fac that says this isnt a class 1 bite and skeletal relation

Occlusal plane combined with soft tissue profile doesnt determine skeletal relation

Last edited:
OK stay recessed retard. Yep u dont need bimax go get a sub optimal genio u fucking retard lmao.

Jfl u r on another thread, u clearly didnt intake anything i said, u learned nothing jfl its over for ur fucking iq. If u were intelligent u would be listening to ur superior.

What abt bimax recovery I heard it hurts a lot for months and the nurses have to put a catheter in you

What abt bimax recovery I heard it hurts a lot for months and the nurses have to put a catheter in you
Anything against surgeries is always poorcel cope (theyre trying to come up with reasons to not get surgery because they cant afford it)

Painkillers exist and it doesnt even hurt for months. A catheter..? Uhhhh no.

Also you can just ask people on this website that got bimax their experience with pain.

Anything against surgeries is always poorcel cope (theyre trying to come up with reasons to not get surgery because they cant afford it)

Painkillers exist and it doesnt even hurt for months. A catheter..? Uhhhh no.

Also you can just ask people on this website that got bimax their experience with pain.
I saw someone said they use a catheter and was in the hospital for a week. They also said they felt like they couldn’t breathe or smthn like that

I saw someone said they use a catheter and was in the hospital for a week. They also said they felt like they couldn’t breathe or smthn like that
1 guy

Jfl at a literal Dalit shitskin lecturing me LMFAO.

Both maxofacial surgeons literally said my jaws aren’t recessed and I have a good occlusional plane lmfao.

Just get bimax when you have no downward growth, no malocclusion, and no skeletal deficiency theory :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Jfl at a literal Dalit shitskin lecturing me LMFAO.

Both maxofacial surgeons literally said my jaws aren’t recessed and I have a good occlusional plane lmfao.

Just get bimax when you have no downward growth, no malocclusion, and no skeletal deficiency theory :feelsuhh:
Im white..? Also. Ok you are hopeless.

Just be recessed but dont get surgery theory due to being low iq and listening to bluepilled max facs. Jfl what a retard.

Just be recessed but dont get surgery theory. Jfl what a retard.
Just get bimax even when multiple maxofacial surgeons tell you that you aren’t recessed because an incel on looksmax told you to theory :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Just get bimax even when multiple maxofacial surgeons tell you that you aren’t recessed because an incel on looksmax told you to theory :feelsuhh:
97D766BD B74E 4D41 8042 A0558CD97D26

they could be right but since u say u look recessed still im assuming they r just bluepilled which is real. U can literally go on r/jawsurgery and read about people going to multiple surgeons and getting different opinions, u r just a retard and hopeless. If u r class 1, bluepilled surgeons will say u dont need bimax u r braindead.

Last edited: