Went vegetarian and haven’t eaten cooked food in 4 days

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Banned
My goal was to eradicate gut inflammation, potassium max, get calcium to phosphorus ratio up, and improve energy levels by eating foods that take significantly less energy to digest than they provide. I think this might be more important than eating nutrient dense for people with suboptimal gut health
I’m also trying to find out if my hairloss is the first sign of me being on my way to athritis/gout following recommendations on nlrp3 thread on rpf and chemhead on hairlosstalk (too lazy you can google both).
Idk what it is about cooked food but it will make me more tired than raw food. It’s weird.

diet:
Absurd amount of raw veggies. Thats the base of the diet
Fruit
1l milk/day
1 (almost) raw egg/day
Coffee/tea/bone broth
Vit d k e, some b vits

for pure detox no milk would probably be better but I want to keep my gymcel. Will probably increase milk slowly, eggs maybe too

result so far:
Insane energy levels. Even had to rape my sleep a day and still felt like I could run a marathon that day. My energy lvls SUCKED before. Finally took care of some looksmaxxing stuff
Stronger morning wood
No depression anymore. Probably bc of gut health
Face looks insane. Lean. All bloat gone. Looking probably 2 years younger already. Better skin, too. I expect that to only get better in the coming weeks.

I used to shill for meat but I’m not sure it’s great for many. When you have genetic disposition to inflammatory autoimmune diseases this stuff, along with obviously processed foods and so on, will rape your energy and bloat you up. Subhumanly high phosphorus to calcium is very common in the west, too. Think about all the red faced subhumans with athritis and gout (on their way).
When you are young you won’t get this shit but eating too much phosphorus will still descend you through bloat and less energy to wirk out etc
Milk mogs meat to the grave if you can tolerate it.
If you are bloated, poor energy, depressed with suboptimal gut, eating shit tons of meat, give it a shot. You’ll be able to tell if this works for you in 1-2 days.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and ReverseNorwoodPill
no meat? Have fun with 0 ng dl because of no cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and magnificentcel
Lmao let me see what your shits look like

4 days i doubt all that happened

Good luck buddy

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Gut benefits are near immediate. Looks wise bloat benefits are near immediate
Keep crying
Also if you stop digesting foods that take tons of energy to extract nutrients from your energy will rise

You eat raw onions and garlic?
yeah. not that much though and i eat it with other veggies at same time so its not as disgusting

it has nice anti fungal anti bacterial properties and will clean up your gut and mouth

spread your milk consumption throughout the day, it's the only thing that you could fuck up your gut with (too much lactose at a time)

Tag me if you see any results please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and ReverseNorwoodPill
The healthiest diet on planet Earth disregarding people's opinions and putting the science into Focus.. it is much closer to what you are eating which is closer to the traditional Mediterranean diet... one of the best books to read healthiest people on the planet is called the Blue zones.. many men will wax on about protein and animal protein but the fact is today you can get great plant protein powder to supplement with your daily diet of fruits and vegetables and small amounts of meat..You should add olive oil and use it in salads

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 756
The healthiest diet on planet Earth disregarding people's opinions and putting the science into Focus.. it is much closer to what you are eating which is closer to the traditional Mediterranean diet... one of the best books to read healthiest people on the planet is called the Blue zones.. many men will wax on about protein and animal protein but the fact is today you can get great plant protein powder to supplement with your daily diet of fruits and vegetables and small amounts of meat..You should add olive oil and use it in salads
ye i might tbh
I'm cooking tonight with a foid so I'll break my diet but hop right back on and report back in a couple weeks or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Lol drink soy milk too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I'll say this diet is probably better if you are oldcel, have already built your body and are low E to begin with. At some point you want to switch from the anabolism you need in your youth to a longevity approach, much like Amnesia.

This diet is NOT low cal, you need to eat LOTS of veggies. And as a youngcel you should probably get some more nutrient dense shit in.

ye i might tbh
I'm cooking tonight with a foid so I'll break my diet but hop right back on and report back in a couple weeks or so
the girl tonight thought I was 25 when im 29 and rated my friend 26 when hes 29 and he usually gets rated younger. i usually get rated my age.

life fuel and diet fuel for oldcels like me

over for my diet though. lasagna and 5 beers. brutal estrogen and gluten pill

• JFL
Ahura-Mazda bless this diet so that @ReverseNorwoodPill ’s Norwood is reversed

• Love it
result so far:
Insane energy levels. Even had to rape my sleep a day and still felt like I could run a marathon that day. My energy lvls SUCKED before. Finally took care of some looksmaxxing stuff
Many people seem to experience this when they cut their meat consumption.

• +1
Many people seem to experience this when they cut their meat consumption.
i suspect those are the people prone to athritis gout and other autoimmune shit mediated by nlrp3. I hope hair loss is involved in this, too.

• +1
Let us know when you have that flavor ascension chem head mentioned - madlad started talking about the inner flavors of leafy greens that only people on the strictest of herbivore veggie diets can taste

• +1
Let us know when you have that flavor ascension chem head mentioned - madlad started talking about the inner flavors of leafy greens that only people on the strictest of herbivore veggie diets can taste
after 1 year on this diet I will be able to mold functional hair out of the spinach fibres between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and then suck them through my brain into my hair follicles, whilst moving my maxilla forward and having a salludonesque bone ascension

• JFL
Rip bone health and skin quality

Zero protein diet theory

Rip bone health and skin quality
Just dose protein sometimes, I do similar to what OP does, it's great for staying lean.
This diet is nice, there's not many negatives. Some like softer hair, slower hair and nail growth. But the good benefits outweight easily such as staying lean all year long, better blood-flow(better erections), much nicer smelling sweat.

My goal was to eradicate gut inflammation, potassium max, get calcium to phosphorus ratio up, and improve energy levels by eating foods that take significantly less energy to digest than they provide. I think this might be more important than eating nutrient dense for people with suboptimal gut health
I’m also trying to find out if my hairloss is the first sign of me being on my way to athritis/gout following recommendations on nlrp3 thread on rpf and chemhead on hairlosstalk (too lazy you can google both).
Idk what it is about cooked food but it will make me more tired than raw food. It’s weird.

diet:
Absurd amount of raw veggies. Thats the base of the diet
Fruit
1l milk/day
1 (almost) raw egg/day
Coffee/tea/bone broth
Vit d k e, some b vits

for pure detox no milk would probably be better but I want to keep my gymcel. Will probably increase milk slowly, eggs maybe too

result so far:
Stronger morning wood
No depression anymore. Probably bc of gut health
Face looks insane. Lean. All bloat gone. Looking probably 2 years younger already. Better skin, too. I expect that to only get better in the coming weeks.

I used to shill for meat but I’m not sure it’s great for many. When you have genetic disposition to inflammatory autoimmune diseases this stuff, along with obviously processed foods and so on, will rape your energy and bloat you up. Subhumanly high phosphorus to calcium is very common in the west, too. Think about all the red faced subhumans with athritis and gout (on their way).
When you are young you won’t get this shit but eating too much phosphorus will still descend you through bloat and less energy to wirk out etc
Milk mogs meat to the grave if you can tolerate it.
If you are bloated, poor energy, depressed with suboptimal gut, eating shit tons of meat, give it a shot. You’ll be able to tell if this works for you in 1-2 days.
just LOL. rip your facial and digestive bloat, low protein (need the milk and eggs to survive), and saturated fat.