Went walking outside today and of the 3-4 women I walked past, none spared me a glance. Does this mean it's over?

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
ngl I am incredibly depressed right now. Also feeling a lot of hate

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Yes cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, chadpreetcel123 and didntreadlol
No bro

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
depends, best way to test if it's over is to take the train, observe how many girls sit near you for a period of 1 week.

welcome to my life

Sorry bro if they didn't suck your dick right there you're 1psl

foids usually sit near me when they pick a seat, I dont know why

i have high trust face probably

depends, best way to test if it's over is to take the train, observe how many girls sit near you for a period of 1 week.
girls always sit next to me, i don't think it means shit, eventho i'm above average looking, but not crazy.

foids usually sit near me when they pick a seat, I dont know why

i have high trust face probably
More likely they're dressed like shit/not wearing makeup and pick someone they don't care notices them. Girls literally never sit next to me.

More likely they're dressed like shit/not wearing makeup and pick someone they don't care notices them. Girls literally never sit next to me.

I'm ugly curry so they probably know I'm too high inhib to bother them in the first place

If Francisco lachowski walked past a longass highway 99% of girls will stare at him and the 1% being blind old ladies

If you don’t get IOI from every girl you walk past by it’s a rejection and shows you’re subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
if they have options to sit in other empty seats on the train and they choose to sit near you, and it's not a one time thing, you're prbly not ugly.

Yeah I don't get any IOIs either from 99.9999% of girls. As soon as I look at them they look to the side or down as if I am invisible.

Again - being blackpilled means we have too much awareness around this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Too much autism in one thread.

All this bullshit looking for glances and paying attention to where girls sit.

Chad doesnt notice or give a single fuck about any of this shit. Nor do most normies tbh.

I can only imagine how idiotic you all look sizing up every girl looking for IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
is 3 a good number?
one rubbed her tits on me while trying to reach the bin