RoadtoCurryChad
Bronze
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2022
- Posts
- 307
- Reputation
- 334
Come on boys, we must ascend together. I am done being racist on this forum. I will ascend and we can do it if we put our minds together. I don't care if you a literally the most subhuman looking person ever. Put your mind to it and you will make it. I am literally sick rn but instead of using it as an excuse I am working on my shit on how I will ascend to the realm of the GODS.
Rn I am Dickmaxxing and gymaxxing so I can leave my old twink body and dicklet behind and transform into a greek god who is hung like a horse.
Put your plans to ascend down below and how you will achieve them. Also don't mentally masturbate on them, I did that but now I'm back on track.
Comfort if the killer of Man get of your ass and do something.
Rn I am Dickmaxxing and gymaxxing so I can leave my old twink body and dicklet behind and transform into a greek god who is hung like a horse.
Put your plans to ascend down below and how you will achieve them. Also don't mentally masturbate on them, I did that but now I'm back on track.
Comfort if the killer of Man get of your ass and do something.