Were can i buy MK-677?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I´m 163cm/5´4 at 15 and i´m planning to buy mk-677 for height maxing. But were is mk-677 sold safely?

I could always try to buy it from some random website but i feel like it´s not enough safe. And what other things should i know if i start using mk-677?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 28774, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Doesn't it also help build muscle?

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
Mirin the cope about your height brah

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and hardestmfintheroom
Buy it on chemyo or swisschems

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Kristin and LooksThinker
you fell for the mk677 meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, hardestmfintheroom, Kristin and 4 others
People here say that i´m a short faggot and that i should start using everything and then when i do, people say that i´m coping :lul:
Poor manlet. Your parents is your fault for being short faggot

Do it naturally!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I´m 163cm/5´4 at 15 and i´m planning to buy mk-677 for height maxing. But were is mk-677 sold safely?
View attachment 2626376
I could always try to buy it from some random website but i feel like it´s not enough safe. And what other things should i know if i start using mk-677?
Intellimeds

View attachment 2626376
MK-677 is cope (atleast it make very very very little changes), and you are pretty jung for it lmao. The growth plate are closed by estrogene, so do activities that will diminue estrogene production like high intensity sport, fasting etc... and maybe take some product that will cut estrogene production (i don't rember the name of a specific product but you can found them on the forum) and just pray that this will make you growth taller 🙏🙏🙏

• So Sad
At least pair it with cjc and ghrp
Get a ai too

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, coispet and LooksThinker
cope for heightmaxxing. it’s so funny to see all the greycels who are absolutely clueless.

take some time to read every post on heightmaxxing here in the past and you’ll understand

Are you trying to build a bomb? I'm reporting you to authorities as we speak.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
even if mk677 increased hgh it likely wouldn't change anything. genetics determine how tall you become. hormones such as hgh don't determine anything. they only make sure the determined height can be reached.

if you have genetics to become 5'5 you aren't going to become 6'2 if you don't have growth hormone deficiency. only 1 in 4000-10000 people have a deficiency in growth hormone (0,025%-0,010%).

there are good reasons why doctors don't inject hgh to every short boy to make them taller. the only reason hgh is getting injected in some boys with late puberty is to make them grow faster, so they don't get bullied. the determined height won't change, they will just get to the destination faster. hgh also causes the growth plates to fuse earlier. there are ways to keep the growth plates open longer but this is a cope method aswell. it will maximize the potential but it won't change the potential.

only by injecting extremely high amounts of hgh for many years during childhood you could grow taller but it will have side-effects. you will be an ugly ogre. you can't cheat genetics. genetics determine the layout and hormones are the building blocks. if you use more building blocks than required the building will be a disaster. i am all for maximizing potential, so check all your hgh, test, igf levels. but mk677 will only make you hungry and give you diabetes, nothing more.

"Some children lack sufficient natural growth hormone to grow to their full height. Taking synthesised growth hormone can help them reach their full height. For example, children may be prescribed human growth hormone in cases of poor growth due to growth hormone deficiency, Turner’s syndrome, and kidney failure.However, research suggests that a child with normal levels of growth hormone, who takes the synthesised version, will not grow any taller than they would have naturally, unless they take very large amounts.Children who are experiencing stunted or slowed growth should have their natural growth hormone levels checked by medical professionals before they are prescribed any medication for their condition."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Kristin and LooksThinker
View attachment 2626376
cope, my boy sleeps 4 hours a night and eats horseshit albeit he is a good bodyweight. he is 6’4 at 16

• JFL
even if mk677 increased hgh it likely wouldn't change anything. genetics determine how tall you become. hormones such as hgh don't determine anything. they only make sure the determined height can be reached.

if you have genetics to become 5'5 you aren't going to become 6'2 if you don't have growth hormone deficiency. only 1 in 4000-10000 people have a deficiency in growth hormone (0,025%-0,010%).

there are good reasons why doctors don't inject hgh to every short boy to make them taller. the only reason hgh is getting injected in some boys with late puberty is to make them grow faster, so they don't get bullied. the determined height won't change, they will just get to the destination faster. hgh also causes the growth plates to fuse earlier. there are ways to keep the growth plates open longer but this is a cope method aswell. it will maximize the potential but it won't change the potential.

only by injecting extremely high amounts of hgh for many years during childhood you could grow taller but it will have side-effects. you will be an ugly ogre. you can't cheat genetics. genetics determine the layout and hormones are the building blocks. if you use more building blocks than required the building will be a disaster. i am all for maximizing potential, so check all your hgh, test, igf levels. but mk677 will only make you hungry and give you diabetes, nothing more.

"Some children lack sufficient natural growth hormone to grow to their full height. Taking synthesised growth hormone can help them reach their full height. For example, children may be prescribed human growth hormone in cases of poor growth due to growth hormone deficiency, Turner’s syndrome, and kidney failure.However, research suggests that a child with normal levels of growth hormone, who takes the synthesised version, will not grow any taller than they would have naturally, unless they take very large amounts.Children who are experiencing stunted or slowed growth should have their natural growth hormone levels checked by medical professionals before they are prescribed any medication for their condition."
Who do users then keep spamming to that i should start using something?

3841718_1703437089375.png

Attachments

• 1703437089375.png
    1703437089375.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 0
Good example of what happens when someone has extreme amounts of HGH since childhood. He became tall, but he also became subhuman and died because of it.

Would you trade your health and face to become tall? Even if you wanted to you couldn't because you're likely not a child anymore. Closed growth plates means no growth whatsoever.

This is why i said genetics are the layout of a building and hormones the building blocks. More building blocks don't equal a better building and that man is a perfect example of it.

The average synthetic hgh injection isn't going to do much. Only extremely high amounts will increase height beyond genetic determined height and it will be very expensive. You will just become ugly and if you aren't under the age of 12 you won't even grow much. You may get thick bones but also thick hands.

I'm not saying it's not an option at all. If your face is already subhuman it can be the only way out. But many people are coping with low amounts of hgh that won't do anything and don't know the risks associated.

• +1
Reactions: gabram2
MK is pretty uneffective.

• So Sad
Good example of what happens when someone has extreme amounts of HGH since childhood. He became tall, but he also became subhuman and died because of it.

Would you trade your health and face to become tall? Even if you wanted to you couldn't because you're likely not a child anymore. Closed growth plates means no growth whatsoever.

This is why i said genetics are the layout of a building and hormones the building blocks. More building blocks don't equal a better building and that man is a perfect example of it.

The average synthetic hgh injection isn't going to do much. Only extremely high amounts will increase height beyond genetic determined height and it will be very expensive. You will just become ugly and if you aren't under the age of 12 you won't even grow much. You may get thick bones but also thick hands.

I'm not saying it's not an option at all. If your face is already subhuman it can be the only way out. But many people are coping with low amounts of hgh that won't do anything and don't know the risks associated.
He had VERY excessive and unnatural amounts of HGH along with it still being produced with closed plates
If your growth plates are open you wont get deformed with it

Deserves more rep, well explained reply

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
buy from researchem and look at my thread on it. it is legit fs im on it rn

• +1
pls check botb dawg before buying some random shit

Last edited:
  • +1
this was a old thread. I´m now planning on buying igf-1.
Read everything on the forum from those people who have talked about heightmaxxing on this forum (i only read the threads from the ogs and oldgen mfs bcs i dont rly trust some 2023cels LOL), look at steroid forums, ask things, do a blood test every week. I grew from 5.6 to 6.2. But I was also in the middle of puberty so I don't think it was all bcs of heightmaxxing. My parents are also very tall.And be careful where you buy your stuff from

• +1
View attachment 2626376
Please tell me the doctor told you your skeleton was 8 years old or smth 🙏🙏

• JFL
Seriously have u been the doctor about spine curve and such