Were Turkics white before Mongol Expansion?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
No they were gook eyed. Whites were inferior throughout human history til the 16/17th century.

no its the other way around, turkic people were originally mongolid got more caucasoid by absorbing white genes

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17531
They were just normal Asians including when the Mongols ran thru them
Then the russians raped the shit out of Central Asia

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
no its the other way around, turkic people were originally mongolid got more caucasoid by absorbing white genes
Well Kazakhs/Kyrgyz look nothing like Middle Eastern Turkish/Azerbaijani. The Kazakhs were imo originally white and got then gookified by ghengis khan.

The Turkish/Azerbaijani fled before the mongol conquest to Anatolia before absorbing Arab DNA.

There are purebred Turkish enclaves in the Balkans that emigrated there 600 years ago before the Arabization of the Turkish and they are partially blonde blue eyed

@TsarTsar444 will know which ones I'm taking about

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
They were just normal Asians including when the Mongols ran thru them
Then the russians raped the shit out of Central Asia
@mrriceguy claims mixing is uncommon in Kazakhstan between Kazakhs and Ethnic Russians

Well Kazakhs/Kyrgyz look nothing like Middle Eastern Turkish/Azerbaijani. The Kazakhs were imo originally white and got then gookified by ghengis khan.

The Turkish/Azerbaijani fled before the mongol conquest to Anatolia before absorbing Arab DNA.

There are purebred Turkish enclaves in the Balkans that emigrated there 600 years ago before the Arabization of the Turkish and they are partially blonde blue eyed

@TsarTsar444 will know which ones I'm taking about

Look at the statues of gok turk khans you fool

if anything the original turkic peoples were even gookier than today. tarim area and central asia was full of caucasoid aryan and tocharian peoples before mongols and turks left east asia.

• +1
Tiras (so-called Turks) are considered “white” according to the social construct called “race.”

Madai (so-called Persians) and the Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) are also considered “white.”

• JFL
Weren’t the first Turkic speakers from western Mongolia?

I think I read some medieval text somewhere describing them with asiatic features.

Categorizing steppe confederations by physical race is tricky. They were known to assimilate/be assimilated by other peoples. Attila’s Huns intermixed with eastern Germans like the Gepids, and the original Bulgars were absorbed by their Slavic subjects.

I only have superficial knowledge about this shit though

• +1
Weren’t the first Turkic speakers from western Mongolia?

I think I read some medieval text somewhere describing them with asiatic features.
I read some the opposite

Screenshot 20230205 015720

Kipchaks = modern Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Tatars, Bashkirs ( although Bashkir are apparently turkified Ugric people )
Categorizing steppe confederations by physical race is tricky.

They were known to assimilate/be assimilated by other peoples. Attila’s Huns intermixed with eastern Germans like the Gepids, and the original Bulgars were absorbed by their Slavic subjects.

I only have superficial knowledge about this shit though