Were you really happy as a kid

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
When I put myself in the shoes of my younger self, the more I realize I was never happy, and I've always felt the same about everything

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and noobs
Yes in like 2009

everything ended for me after 2008

Yeah, most of my childhood was being good in sports so I had a fun time.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Fakecel Enn Tee cuck
Dude I’m autistic but I started doing football at an early age and became really good in my area. I got a taste of status pill in hs from it even though I was an obese manlet jfl

Dude I’m autistic but I started doing football at an early age and became really good in my area. I got a taste of status pill in hs from it even though I was an obese manlet jfl
Wallah im slapping my flacid genitals on ur pee eff pee

@Korea how Enn Tee is this

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
i never was happy in my life with almost being homeless and household issues until around the start of this year bc of business partner betraying family business bc we had a business partner that owned half of it

Last edited:
how the fuck were u autistic and properly status maxxed in hs without being a jester. We’re you a jester if so then yea I would still believe ur autistic but I’m guessing u were since u were obese

how the fuck were u autistic and properly status maxxed in hs without being a jester. We’re you a jester if so then yea I would still believe ur autistic but I’m guessing u were since u were obese
Not a jester, I just copied what other black kids did with social media and everything

Did u have an iep
No, I’m high functioning to the point where I can communicate effectively/my IQ is decent so I never needed IEP. The farthest my disability intervened with my education was when I was 5-7, I would get pulled out of class for special education sessions (like 20-25 minutes)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No, I’m high functioning to the point where I can communicate effectively/my IQ is decent so I never needed IEP.
When did u get diagnosed?

My childhood was videogames, getting ghosted at school, almost no contact with my parents, living with a housemaid I didn't like, getting bad grades, no social life, no sports and even got in fights with other kids. People laughed at me and judged me for being aspie, my only friend was the female teacher. I came to this life to suffer, I will go ER

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and cromagnon
When did u get diagnosed?
When I came out the womb unironically, my parents told me I displayed 0 emotions and 0 effort to communicate for my first few years and the doctor told them “I would never speak”.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No, Always suffered from chronic depression.