(westcels gtfih) Which Curry Last name would do well in the west?

Best Curry Last name?

• Sharma

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Gupta

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Kapoor

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Oberoi

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Arora

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Agarwal

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Singh

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Kumar

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
My Last name is Kapoor and It's a big halo in India, it's associated with rich people. in the West I haven't been called out over my surname, was wondering how does it sound, and are there any other last names that mog it? I haven't lived in the west for a long time and I am curry so I don't know how it will sound.

Which Indian last name would do good in the West? You can vote Multiple (max 3)

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
oberoi cuz u can fraud eastern european

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823 and .🇹🇩.
none

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro and Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: cmena99
Arora sounds cool even by western standards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 10615, Gaia262 and 3 others
None but Indians have mogger names like Aryan and Vikram

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Oberoi could be German
Arora French
and Agarwal could be Lithuanian
provided you look white, those 3 are ok

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 10615, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
How is Vikram a mogger name JFL
Just sounds cool idk, in comparison to ramesh or some shit, Aryan is undoubtedly the chad name tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Sharma has 2 major cricket players, just a surname thoigh

Arora in italy, but ur curry so you lost either way

Aryan is the most mogger name of all, Chad Preet with that name gets a halo
wouldn't it look cringe having name Aryan as a brown man in white-majority country?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7866
wouldn't it look cringe having name Aryan as a brown man in white-majority country?
Depends how brown you are, probably retarded if you're dravidian but halod if you're from the North sindhi, Kashmir or himachal. Vikram sounds a bit alpha as well but need the face for it to halo you.

My Last name is Kapoor and It's a big halo in India, it's associated with rich people. in the West I haven't been called out over my surname, was wondering how does it sound, and are there any other last names that mog it? I haven't lived in the west for a long time and I am curry so I don't know how it will sound.
Which Indian last name would do good in the West? You can vote Multiple (max 3)
Arora sounds cooler, there’s no associating last names with stuff in America unless it’s the last name of a specific person and it’s a unique last name like jobs or something.

• +1
Singh is very good for mascmaxxing since a lot of muslim chads and even blacks have singh
Arora and oberoi are very good otherwise but looking at your height I think singh would be great
First name is also very important since that's what tinder shows
i would recommend dev, vik, nikkil, or arjun
I can't rate your face because of my overwhelming straightness but with your height and if you're gymaxxed you should be fine with any name
Good luck bhai

• +1
Singh is very good for mascmaxxing since a lot of muslim chads and even blacks have singh
Arora and oberoi are very good otherwise but looking at your height I think singh would be great
First name is also very important since that's what tinder shows
i would recommend dev, vik, nikkil, or arjun
I can't rate your face because of my overwhelming straightness but with your height and if you're gymaxxed you should be fine with any name
Good luck bhai
thanks, man, yes I have a westernized Indian name too. I will probably choose arora or oberoi, since I am not that masc with great frame.

• +1
Reactions: Wavedashmaxxing
For surnames probably sharma, oberoi or arora. As long as you don't have a curry name like Ramesh Satosh Patel or some shit.
I have a westernized Indian first name, I will pair that up with either Arora or Oberoi tbh.

Arora doesn't even sound like a curry surname

The most mogger Indian name after Aryan is Vishan, sounds high t af

• +1
None but Indians have mogger names like Aryan and Vikram
Vikram is not a mogger name jfl, this is what an average vikram looks like:
Vikkstar responds to Warzone Wednesday “hacking” accusations - Dexerto

Aryan, Ishaan, Pranay, Farhan, Yash, Dhruv, Arnav are indian mogger names

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 12867 and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1061655

Aryan, Ishaan, Pranay, Farhan, Yash, Dhruv, Arnav are indian mogger names
Dhruv literally sounds retarded ngl, Aryan is good, Arnav is good, Ishaan is also retarded,yash is meh. Anything that isn't Ramesh is fine in my book lmao

• +1
Dhruv literally sounds retarded ngl, Aryan is good, Arnav is good, Ishaan is also retarded,yash is meh. Anything that isn't Ramesh is fine in my book lmao
over for rameshcels

• +1
Lol harold and kumar

Whatever sounds the least curry. Of those in the list I guess Arora and Oberoi, they sound vaguely exotic. Arora is pretty cool actually, sounds like a superhero last name.

• JFL
Whatever sounds the least curry. Of those in the list I guess Arora and Oberoi, they sound vaguely exotic. Arora is pretty cool actually, sounds like a superhero last name.
lol really jfl...

if your moving to the west the last one you want to pick in singh because i have seen so many curries with that last name it is probably the curry version of smith

arora sounds sick and sounds portugese or italian to me

kapoor sounds curry but is still a good choice is sounds like a high t warrior indian tribe or something

• +1
if your moving to the west the last one you want to pick in singh because i have seen so many curries with that last name it is probably the curry version of smith

arora sounds sick and sounds portugese or italian to me

kapoor sounds curry but is still a good choice is sounds like a high t warrior indian tribe or something
singh literally means lion, and millions of indians especially sikhs adopted that surname as a movement to end casteism as this surname doesn't show any caste. thats why surnames like singh and kumar are very popular, because any indian of any caste or clan can take this surname. whereas arora and kapoor are punjabi community/subcaste of hindu warrior caste. you guessed right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
singh literally means lion, and millions of indians especially sikhs adopted that surname as a movement to end casteism as this surname doesn't show any caste. thats why surnames like singh and kumar are very popular, because any indian of any caste or clan can take this surname. whereas arora and kapoor are punjabi community/subcaste of hindu warrior caste. you guessed right tbh.
hahah wow that was a lucky guess

but im telling you bro don't pick singh it is so common here nearly half the curries i have met have singh as there last name

pick arora if you look med passing and pick kapoor if you want to admit to being indian it would suit you btw ive seen your picture your decent looking and very tall 6ft5 is very tall even for the west you'll be seen as a giant

• +1
hahah wow that was a lucky guess

but im telling you bro don't pick singh it is so common here nearly half the curries i have met have singh as there last name

pick arora if you look med passing and pick kapoor if you want to admit to being indian it would suit you btw ive seen your picture your decent looking and very tall 6ft5 is very tall even for the west you'll be seen as a giant
I am thinking of changing to arora tbh. I didnt knew for westerners it sounded so good lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
A Tamil surname :lul:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back