Western ethnics need to signal they are western or else they default to dethnic status.

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Here in Europe at least, when a girl is swiping about on Tinder and sees your pic as an ethnic her first instinct will be to assume you are a first gen with an accent and all the rest of it. This is deeply unattractive.

To compensate, have a few white friends (who aren't better looking than you - this should go without saying) in your set of pics to signal that you are indeed a "Western" ethnic. Better yet, link your instagram if its decent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Gaia262, Heguldus and 4 others
Or put pics of you skiing/ snowboarding.. no FOB ethnic in theyre right minds does that shit.

Bonus: ski trip group photo with white ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, wantfast and EdouardManlet
or have a big weiner

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Imagine a deathnic speaking at a girl with their accents
never began

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
Legit, this is why online dating is harder than IRL for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and EdouardManlet
this is giga cope since users told me ethnics rule
jfl at you op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, SubhumanCurrycel and clavicel
Or put pics of you skiing/ snowboarding.. no FOB ethnic in theyre right minds does that shit.

Bonus: ski trip group photo with white ppl.
most fobs have shitty androids thats a big telltale sign

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Or better yet just move back

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
if you're a brown, manlet, skullcel ethnic just rope tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lagoon1214
Sad reality bc we're getting swamped tf with ethnics straight off boats from Eritrea or Iran......

Here in Europe at least, when a girl is swiping about on Tinder and sees your pic as an ethnic her first instinct will be to assume you are a first gen with an accent and all the rest of it. This is deeply unattractive.

To compensate, have a few white friends (who aren't better looking than you - this should go without saying) in your set of pics to signal that you are indeed a "Western" ethnic. Better yet, link your instagram if its decent.

I agree, I say this as a brown guy, need to basically break the stereotype which in online is harder to do.

For online, pics must be social with on point dressing. I would even change up name to a nickname just to level with these hoes.

Once they realize you're you own person then you can introduce culture into the mix, take them out for ethnic food and dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back