Westernized Persian women are whores

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I just remembered one westernized woman of Persian ancestry from my GR 9 year. She was a hoe. With a capital H. I swear she was giving head to tons of guys and was getting smashed in gr 9

despite her giving so much head, her head game was still trash. A nigga who got his cock slurped by her told me and some guys how she can’t give head for shit

Smh.
@LordNorwood
@OOGABOOGA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Short Ugly and Brown, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
legit have never encountered a persian girl my age

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Legit never countered any persians irl, must be the effects of americans bombing

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 4563 and LordNorwood
C56CCE40 84E7 4A56 BC09 45A23F8E7771

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Blackout.xl and LordNorwood
Yeah every persian girl i have met is a hoe

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I know a Persian girl who obsesses over white men and is a Tinder whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Blackout.xl
Meanwhile the average liberal arab and iranian male thinks life is reddit where you get pussy if you support secularist freedoms and make enough puns and quirky pop culture references

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Blackout.xl
Meanwhile the average liberal arab and iranian male thinks life is reddit where you get pussy if you support secularist freedoms and make enough puns and quirky pop culture references
Liberal Arabs are just importing societal decay to their own society for nothing in return. Absolute retards imo.

Western society should be the last thing they want to copy

• +1
Reactions: Brunosardine
Legit. I'm Persian myself and I would want a Persian girl if not for this dynamic. Whenever I am interested in a Persian girl she inevitably turns out to be a huge sloot who also happens to be obsessed with white guys. Westernized Persian Girls spend their prime years slooting it up and partying and then find a betabucks Persian husband to marry to appease their family.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and turkproducer