Weston Price mogs Michael Mew

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Many of you may know about mewing, so let me introduce Weston Price

Weston Price studied a lot of primal hunter-gatherer people in the early 1900's to discover why people were developing crooked teeth, and cavities. When it was unheard of before

When he studied these people he realized they all had straight teeth, and pretty robust healthy skulls that could fit said teeth.

None of these people have ever had braces , and although toothbrushes were being mass produced at the time. Many of these people never used anything more than a chew stick

Look at the healthy fwhr of all these people. Incel bones are a modern invention produced :
- By too much grains, refined sugar, and to little of what's nourishing
- Woman used to have select foods that they ate before and during pregnancy. Call these the primal prenatals
- Much more fat soluble vitamins, and these fat soluble vitamins act a lot like hormones in the body
- These foods create a more favorable hormonal profile in the body

When i was at my thanksgiving dinner recently I realized I look distinctly different from all the men in my family
- I have a chin that's more prominent than like 97% of whites
- I'm over 8 inches taller than my dad
- I'm about a SD higher in IQ than my parents
- I have a brow ridge
- My palpebral fissure is off the charts

This all could just be lucky genetic combination, but I can't help but think finding weston price at the tender age of 13 helped my development tremendously, and also doing things like intermittent fasting and sprinting to raise HGH. If you would've seen me just 6 months ago. I had the worse skin on this forum. I probably had the worse skin you'd see from a male in his 20's like 1 in 100,000 bad. Although I was'nt slaying with this bad skin I would get some attention from niche girls

If i had found Michael Mew @ 13 I would have slightly more forward growth and maybe a slightly tighter submental

But ...

Weston Price = BONES

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 466
So, what should i do?
Intermittent fasting, more physical activity. What else?

Legit
hope you will be my weston price:feelsping:

If you take a look at ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt and ancient Greece, you will notice that those people have always had narrow faces with few exceptions.
Their diets consisted of mainly wheat products, fruits and greens and less meat which was considered high class food.

Why do all indigenous technologicaly undeveloped people have a wide face? Anthropology says it's genetics.

Australian aboriginal diet consisted of meat, roots and insects who had gone through little to no process when consumed. But is this the reason their skull is robust? They are considered to be the least evolved subrace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 466
Idk what's going with the physical activity myth i never played baskeball , wasted all my time on videos games , my little brother is addicted to basketball since what like 12y old the father is 179 cms , we are both 188 cm jfl at this cope , if you were born to be tall you "ll be tall.

Last edited:
intermittent fasting will nuke your IGF1 rendering your gained HGH useless, on top of this IGFBP is spiked shifting more of your body's circling IGF1 towards cell longitivity and repairation hindering growth
very little info out there on the effects of IF on growth and how the HGH+/IGFBP+/IGF1- thing balances out what the net effect would be but this is what i came to after some research a while back
remember some rat studies where the researches were suprised that rats on a restricted feeding window only grew "a bit" smaller than other rats, implying the opposite should be expected
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and androidcel
@Ropemaxing I can't find the study , but the first sibling is usually taller. Assuming you ate roughly the same foods. He probably would've been 1-3 cm shorter without exercise, but basketball dosen't even compare in HGH secretion as sprinting. Let's compare sprinters to marathon runners and just look at face and body bone structure

GettyImages-870529832_1509899730252_70673371_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

images

This is a bit of a misnomer because broader people tend to be able to put on more muscle and be better sprinters, but I also believe it is the case that the HGH from sprinting makes you broader

@bain My endocrinology is a bit rusty, as it's been years since I've studied this. However from the top of my head HGH will promote growth without IGF-1. Although they're better together however when you first break your fast. I'd always break mines with a well balanced meal. Your HGH will still be high for a while as your IGF-1 is peaking from the carbs you ate. I might have gotten one or two details wrong, but I think that's mostly right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bain
So,so far you've tried to get people to pay u to rate them,get people to pay u to tell them what cream to put on their face and now u insult DR Mike Mew.

I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I do u.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and justanothergymcell
@RichardSpencel Mew is legit definitely helped my posture at the computer. Mew won't save your bones though

@Ropemaxing I can't find the study , but the first sibling is usually taller. Assuming you ate roughly the same foods. He probably would've been 1-3 cm shorter without exercise, but basketball dosen't even compare in HGH secretion as sprinting. Let's compare sprinters to marathon runners and just look at face and body bone structure

This is a bit of a misnomer because broader people tend to be able to put on more muscle and be better sprinters, but I also believe it is the case that the HGH from sprinting makes you broader
mfw was sprinting for 4 years, but my jaw is still incel tier lol. My face is robust as fuk thouh otherwise with 15cm bizygomatic, forward midface and big skull.

Last edited:

images

@bain My endocrinology is a bit rusty, as it's been years since I've studied this. However from the top of my head HGH will promote growth without IGF-1. Although they're better together however when you first break your fast. I'd always break mines with a well balanced meal. Your HGH will still be high for a while as your IGF-1 is peaking from the carbs you ate. I might have gotten one or two details wrong, but I think that's mostly right

This naturaly hgh enhancement is total cope...

We all are athletics among the 3 boys even tho im the nerdy of the group the one who have a clarck kent Jawline is the youngest one and is getting all the pussies ,at 17 y he s twice our frame for 86 kgs lean muscle , huge neck , never heard of NECK CURL ...most days randoms girls in public transports put their arm on his shoulders , or when he's going to school some random girls ( he don't even know?)propose to carry his bag , in clothes store he gets all the smiles .

I outrun him easily but who gives a fk about runing fast? It's about getting pussies
To me it's like peoples with robusts genes are less affected by the environment , in others words and again genetic > all .

The reason you see some ethnics with crazy facial bones is because they get high amounts of k2 from their diet. Fermented foods have huge amounts of k2 among other things.

Asians eat fermented fish and other nasty fermented shit. koreans are cheekcels and they actually have surgeries to tone down their imposing zygos.

At my universty i ve always wondered why the fk most asians guys had crazy square jawline even tho they are shorts and with very low t ,
one hot as f asian girl who was addicted to black guys literraly told me in the bed she only date blacks because of our D

In West African cultures it is common to give organ meat, most especially liver, to pregnant mothers and small children. It has the highest k2 content.

dfe099e96c60bbd06b5ae4a29b72f3b6.jpg

In Sweden they eat the nastiest fermented fish ever. They have toned down on their consumption of it and while they still have some great facial development, I would wager that their facial bones have softened in recent times and they try to mimic their past generations beauty with the use of contouring and cheek makeup (very big thing in sweden)

02-elsa-hosk.jpg

In mongolia they drink fermented milk and eat raw meat (face pulling since 5 years old)

379c3c85f2f1d729ae48a425ac75a8cc.jpg

Whereas in america they eat burgers and hot dogs and then switch to dumbass paleo foods/ X Fasting/ diet in middle age once they start to see the gut coming in

a7f20d3ebde72eaddfb81acb776b1a6b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
@Ropemaxing

Finally someone Redpilled on Nutrition

People often talk about the influential role genetics, but they have not yet understood the dialogue between nature and nurture in the creation of a good looking well developed individual. People often decisions as breastfeeding and adolescent nutrition with less considerate thought than the shoes they buy. I was luck to be unhealthy at a young age, so I sought out this material. However, you still seem to be underestimating the roles specific exercises have on hormones and epigenetic

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
- I have a chin that's more prominent than like 97% of whites
- I'm over 8 inches taller than my dad
- I'm about a SD higher in IQ than my parents
- I have a brow ridge
- My palpebral fissure is off the charts

And I am the Queen of England

We all are athletics among the 3 boys even tho im the nerdy of the group the one who have a clarck kent Jawline is the youngest one and is getting all the pussies ,at 17 y he s twice our frame for 86 kgs lean muscle , huge neck , never heard of NECK CURL ...most days randoms girls in public transports put their arm on his shoulders , or when he's going to school some random girls ( he don't even know?)propose to carry his bag , in clothes store he gets all the smiles .

I outrun him easily but who gives a fk about runing fast? It's about getting pussies
To me it's like peoples with robusts genes are less affected by the environment , in others words and again genetic > all .

The reason you see some ethnics with crazy facial bones is because they get high amounts of k2 from their diet. Fermented foods have huge amounts of k2 among other things.

Asians eat fermented fish and other nasty fermented shit. koreans are cheekcels and they actually have surgeries to tone down their imposing zygos.

At my universty i ve always wondered why the fk most asians guys had crazy square jawline even tho they are shorts and with very low t ,
one hot as f asian girl who was addicted to black guys literraly told me in the bed she only date blacks because of our D

In West African cultures it is common to give organ meat, most especially liver, to pregnant mothers and small children. It has the highest k2 content.

In Sweden they eat the nastiest fermented fish ever. They have toned down on their consumption of it and while they still have some great facial development, I would wager that their facial bones have softened in recent times and they try to mimic their past generations beauty with the use of contouring and cheek makeup (very big thing in sweden)

02-elsa-hosk.jpg

In mongolia they drink fermented milk and eat raw meat (face pulling since 5 years old)

Whereas in america they eat burgers and hot dogs and then switch to dumbass paleo foods/ X Fasting/ diet in middle age once they start to see the gut coming in

Bahahaha,you just took a couple of extremely unique looking and one not very gl usa celeb and try to say that's what the average rice or even swede looks like.

images

Nah I can run 100m sub 12 but I’m narrow as fuck

Nah I can run 100m sub 12 but I’m narrow as fuck
that's nothing astonishing everyone with good physical condition and training can score sub 12 s but you miss the point OP is making.
He is saying that broader people tend to perfom well on short distance running which is true because you need explosiveness.
Even 300lbs levrone was able to sprint 100m sub 12 seconds even tho he was untrained.

@Ropemaxing

Finally someone Redpilled on Nutrition

People often talk about the influential role genetics, but they have not yet understood the dialogue between nature and nurture in the creation of a good looking well developed individual. People often decisions as breastfeeding and adolescent nutrition with less considerate thought than the shoes they buy. I was luck to be unhealthy at a young age, so I sought out this material. However, you still seem to be underestimating the roles specific exercises have on hormones and epigenetic
my dad kept on breastfeeding for 7 years, do you know how big/ thick and good looking he is compar ed to his brothers? its an insane difference

02-elsa-hosk.jpg

ALSO, i noticed that in the countryside in morocco, most guys are robust af, guess what they eat? fermented stuff, because it lasts long.
ALSO, my dad redpilled me on berbers, he said they eat onions and drink 1 cup of olive oil every morning and that's why they're robust.

that's nothing astonishing everyone with good physical condition and training can score sub 12 s but you miss the point OP is making.
He is saying that broader people tend to perfom well on short distance running which is true because you need explosiveness.
Even 300lbs levrone was able to sprint 100m sub 12 seconds even tho he was untrained.

I did that at 14 with no training it’s pretty good, that wasn’t his point though he said that the HgH from sprinting makes you broad, I think being broad would make you good at sprinting

Berbers: They are known for their onion eating, it's well known in Morocco that berbers are solid because they eat onions ALOT, they also use dairy products alot, fermented stuff alot.

@future chadlite Milk is important I drank raw and grassfed milk and colostrum from age 15 . Sometimes up to two gallons a week, and then people wonder why I have the bone measurements I do. My nutrition was 1/10,000, but bones are only part of the story of attraction. Skin is soooo so important

@future chadlite Milk is important I drank raw and grassfed milk and colostrum from age 15 . Sometimes up to two gallons a week, and then people wonder why I have the bone measurements I do. My nutrition was 1/10,000, but bones are only part of the story of attraction. Skin is soooo so important
3 people commented on my skin including my aunt, i am not kidding, she kept on asking me what'd i do to my skin, when it really is just water and stuff like liver and intestines.

Ive been drinking half a liter of soy milk/day for a while now.

good thread (y):blackpill:

what should nutrition look like? How much vitamin k in a day do you think those people eat

@future chadlite
Your skin is your best feature in less than a year it could be model tier (Prime Gandy, Chico)
I had your skin I'd be a PSL 6+ srs, and prob only post here once a month
You have an occasional pimple but your coloring and texture are top tier
I can tell you have like no acne scars face looks like a babys bottom

@Veganist
- Xenoestrogens are not a meme bro!
- I'd stop drinking that ASAP Trader Joe's carries a good coconut and almond milk, if you must be vegatarian

@vis
- It's better to think of it as how much you consume per year, as it's fat soluble. They commonly give kids in third world countries one megadose of vitamin A to last them the whole year, and it works fine
- It needs to other co-factors supplementation is second tier to proper nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
@future chadlite

@vis
- It's better to think of it as how much you consume per year, as it's fat soluble. They commonly give kids in third world countries one megadose of vitamin A to last them the whole year, and it works fine
- It needs to other co-factors supplementation is second tier to proper nutrition

by the way, is watermaxxing legit? i have (unpronouncable word) dermatitis. the red and flaky stuff by eyebrow and nose. it comes and goes. but i believe nutrition plays a big role in skin.

also, fermented stuff.. you mean like high meat?

@future chadlite
Your skin is your best feature in less than a year it could be model tier (Prime Gandy, Chico)
I had your skin I'd be a PSL 6+ srs, and prob only post here once a month
You have an occasional pimple but your coloring and texture are top tier
I can tell you have like no acne scars face looks like a babys bottom

@Veganist
- Xenoestrogens are not a meme bro!
- I'd stop drinking that ASAP Trader Joe's carries a good coconut and almond milk, if you must be vegatarian

@vis
I do nothing to it, i wash it twice a week with some clay thingy my mom has and I eat alot of kidney and carrots and intestines occasionally(tastes so damn goood) and drink two bottles of 2L water a day. aswell as play football 3 times a week.

I do nothing to it, i wash it twice a week with some clay thingy my mom has and I eat alot of kidney and carrots and intestines occasionally(tastes so damn goood) and drink two bottles of 2L water a day. aswell as play football 3 times a week.

giphy.gif

3748023.gif

Your going to be a slayer man, you just have to do a couple things right, and you'll be giving it to girls like this anytime you want

34iuqNx.gif

and be welcomed everywhere like this

giphy.gif

by the way, is watermaxxing legit? i have (unpronouncable word) dermatitis. the red and flaky stuff by eyebrow and nose. it comes and goes. but i believe nutrition plays a big role in skin.

also, fermented stuff.. you mean like high meat?

I read up about dermatitis a while ago. It's mostly caused by irregular growth cycles in the horny layer of the skin. You should mega-dose vitamin A for a week, and also get some blood work after you megadose to see levels, and also check you vit D levels. Very important for skin sebum production

02-elsa-hosk.jpg

LMAOOO THE AMERICAN STILL LOOKS BEST

giphy.gif

3748023.gif

Your going to be a slayer man, you just have to do a couple things right, and you'll be giving it to girls like this anytime you want

34iuqNx.gif

and be welcomed everywhere like this

giphy.gif
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKK

@Simonfromsydney
- Another low iq subhuman in the ignore list
- Enjoy your heart attacks seeing white woman and asian woman with the genetic elite of each race in large metropolitan cities

@Simonfromsydney
- Another low iq subhuman in the ignore list
- Enjoy your heart attacks seeing white woman and asian woman with the genetic elite of each race in large metropolitan cities
Fuck off JIDF back to your shithole with CIA fagz like nibba

@Simonfromsydney

YXATYnc.gif

I live in luxury apartment in a big metro city in the US

> You probably sleep in a kangaroo's pouch , after your mom kick you out for being such a POS. Now your only recourse is to spread your toxicity to random people on the internet. What a sad existence TBH

Enjoy the ignore list with the other toxic subhuman

the ignore list
More like JIDF most wanted, you are a shill pushing for diversity and for incels to mix, and when you aren't doing that you are shitposting worthless threads on "just have good skin bro".

images

IF will defo lower your IGF1 troughout most of the day. i do not know how effective hgh will be with less igf1, but for growth low igf1 is never desirable. net effect here is hard to establish tbh though gh still promoting somewhat without igf1 is redeeming its still a risk tbh. wouldnt promote it much for extra growth but who knows maybe it is good