WETBACK NIGGER MUTT COPES ABOUT THE RACEPILL WHEN I BLACKPILL HIM ON TIKTOK

D

Deleted member 16133

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’ŠTHIS IS MY CURSE ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ

17k+ of these faggots agree with him xD

HES SUCH A FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER NO WONDER HE HAS DOWNWARD GROWTH WEAK MAXILLA NO ZYGOS ROUNDED CHIN NARROW BIGONIAL WIDTH IT'S OVER FOR HIM HOW CAN HE COPE BEING SO UTTERLY SUBHUMAN!
I BET IF HE DOES GET SURGERY HE'LL COPE WITH "JUST GET A NOSE JOB BRUH" WHEN HIS NOSE ISN'T EVEN HIS MAIN PROBLEM IT'S HIS WEAK ASS FUCKING BONES!

so basically this fucking beaner posted a videos (now deleted) saying how he has to go to the gym because he's not a tall skinny white boy and so I'm like what the fuck? I need to blackpill this man!

Now look at all these fucking degenerate Gen Z copers responding to me acting like they know shit about surgery nigga.

Husband material???? AKA BETA BUXX MATERIAL HE'S GONNA BE FOSTERING A CHILD THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS AND LIVING A HAPPY FAMILY WHILE CHAD GOES AND FUCKS PRIME STACIES WELL INTO HIS 40'S!

Look at these normies coping with "muh god"
He's the reason for hypergamy he put lookism into the world
He made that fine line between Chad Normie and Incel

SMITE ME ALMIGHTY SMITER!

Yeah I did, Nigga. Enough for this gymcel to make a whole video on me HAHAHAHAA!

I LOVE HOW FOIDS ALWAYS ASK "WHO HURT U????" THEY EVEN ASKED @BrendioEEE IN THAT JUBILEE VIDEO.
LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT WASN'T JUST ONE PERSON THAT MADE ME INTO WHAT I AM! IT WAS THE WHOLE WORLD!

Yeah u do BITCH!

How am i the devil baldcel? Doesn't jesus speak truth? This is the blackpill, the truth!

First off, his eye area is average. Notice how this foid didn't compliment anything else on this guy? Like his chin, mandible, ramus, byzygomatic arch, alar base, inter pupilarry distance, etc. I think he just needs more bone to be honest, it'll be hard for him to compete against other gymcels because I believe he needs stronger bones.

I just don't understand why all these dumbass niggas are getting so hostile? I mean what the fuck?!?!?!! I am just giving advice, and the truth to them. If you can't handle it don't fucking comment. This bloated gymcel needs to stop going to the gym, and visit a plastic surgery center to get a better pheontype. HOW DARE THOSE GIRLS LIE TO HIM IN THE COMMENTS AND DENY THE RACEPILL? THEY ARE EVIL FOR FEEDING HIM LIES! WOMEN ARE THE DEVIL! THEY ALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE DUMPED OFF AT A TOXIC WASTE PLANT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES! IF THE RACEPILL IS NOT EVIDENT? WHY ARE ALL THE TOP FOLLOWED EBOYS ON TIKTOK WHITE OR HAVE EUROPEAN FEATURES? BECAUSE THE CAUCASOID RATIOS ARE IDEAL RATHER THAN NEGROID MONGOLOID ETC.
WHY DO YOU THINK ANIME CHARACTERS ALL HAVE CAUCASION RATIOS AND COLORED EYES? WHY DO YOU THINK NOODLEWHORES WON'T DATE RICECELS AND ONLY GO OUT WITH CUMSKINS? WHY DO YOU THINK THE COLOR CONTACT INDUSTRY IS SUCH A BOOMING BUSINESS? BECAUSE DEATHNICS LIKE THIS WETBACK GO OUT AND BUY IT TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS IN A CONSTANT FIGHT FOR SOCIETAL STRATEGY AND THE BEST WAY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND IS LOOKS!

I REST MY RACE ๐Ÿ˜ก:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsez::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri, Acromegaly_Chad, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 23 others
2969605 1656909164527

who mogs me or him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Almost Chadlite, Over and 18 others
he looks like that autistic ugly dumb kid from starnger things

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Almost Chadlite, Over and 25 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri, Daniel Plainview and subhuman incel
finally you became N0rthface again
shall i change the youtube name to N0rth?
also im going to start working on that project soon frrr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and n0rthface
View attachment 1776430

View attachment 1776426
HES SUCH A FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER NO WONDER HE HAS DOWNWARD GROWTH WEAK MAXILLA NO ZYGOS ROUNDED CHIN NARROW BIGONIAL WIDTH IT'S OVER FOR HIM HOW CAN HE COPE BEING SO UTTERLY SUBHUMAN!
I BET IF HE DOES GET SURGERY HE'LL COPE WITH "JUST GET A NOSE JOB BRUH" WHEN HIS NOSE ISN'T EVEN HIS MAIN PROBLEM IT'S HIS WEAK ASS FUCKING BONES!
View attachment 1776433

so basically this fucking beaner posted a videos (now deleted) saying how he has to go to the gym because he's not a tall skinny white boy and so I'm like what the fuck? I need to blackpill this man!
View attachment 1776412

Now look at all these fucking degenerate Gen Z copers responding to me acting like they know shit about surgery nigga.
View attachment 1776415
Husband material???? AKA BETA BUXX MATERIAL HE'S GONNA BE FOSTERING A CHILD THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS AND LIVING A HAPPY FAMILY WHILE CHAD GOES AND FUCKS PRIME STACIES WELL INTO HIS 40'S!
View attachment 1776416
View attachment 1776417
View attachment 1776419
Yeah I did, Nigga. Enough for this gymcel to make a whole video on me HAHAHAHAA!
View attachment 1776420
I LOVE HOW FOIDS ALWAYS ASK "WHO HURT U????" THEY EVEN ASKED @BrendioEEE IN THAT JUBILEE VIDEO.
LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT WASN'T JUST ONE PERSON THAT MADE ME INTO WHAT I AM! IT WAS THE WHOLE WORLD!
View attachment 1776421
Yeah u do BITCH!
View attachment 1776422
How am i the devil baldcel? Doesn't jesus speak truth? This is the blackpill, the truth!
View attachment 1776423

First off, his eye area is average. Notice how this foid didn't compliment anything else on this guy? Like his chin, mandible, ramus, byzygomatic arch, alar base, inter pupilarry distance, etc. I think he just needs more bone to be honest, it'll be hard for him to compete against other gymcels because I believe he needs stronger bones.

I just don't understand why all these dumbass niggas are getting so hostile? I mean what the fuck?!?!?!! I am just giving advice, and the truth to them. If you can't handle it don't fucking comment. This bloated gymcel needs to stop going to the gym, and visit a plastic surgery center to get a better pheontype. HOW DARE THOSE GIRLS LIE TO HIM IN THE COMMENTS AND DENY THE RACEPILL? THEY ARE EVIL FOR FEEDING HIM LIES! WOMEN ARE THE DEVIL! THEY ALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE DUMPED OFF AT A TOXIC WASTE PLANT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES! IF THE RACEPILL IS NOT EVIDENT? WHY ARE ALL THE TOP FOLLOWED EBOYS ON TIKTOK WHITE OR HAVE EUROPEAN FEATURES? BECAUSE THE CAUCASOID RATIOS ARE IDEAL RATHER THAN NEGROID MONGOLOID ETC.
WHY DO YOU THINK ANIME CHARACTERS ALL HAVE CAUCASION RATIOS AND COLORED EYES? WHY DO YOU THINK NOODLEWHORES WON'T DATE RICECELS AND ONLY GO OUT WITH CUMSKINS? WHY DO YOU THINK THE COLOR CONTACT INDUSTRY IS SUCH A BOOMING BUSINESS? BECAUSE DEATHNICS LIKE THIS WETBACK GO OUT AND BUY IT TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS IN A CONSTANT FIGHT FOR SOCIETAL STRATEGY AND THE BEST WAY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND IS LOOKS!

I REST MY RACE ๐Ÿ˜ก:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsez::lasereyes::lasereyes:

james do you still eat your own shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
finally you became N0rthface again
shall i change the youtube name to N0rth?
also im going to start working on that project soon frrr
Yeah if you want to bro and awesome bro, shit is gonna go hard

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
James u death mog that wetback spic mexicunt nigger border hopper.
96FF0AB0 442F 4EC8 A261 0431BDA02A8D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
no hate brother but you look like you'll shank me on the street for $2 and then lick my booty
shut the fuck up you no name nigger no one knows me how dare you insult an incelebrity like me stay in your own lane unless you come to my level of status you abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Daniel Plainview, El ร‘ero and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
Lol I strongly suspect CurlyHeadJames is going to take over the world soon. Dude is a force of nature who has come out of nowhere like a hurricane.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Lol I strongly suspect CurlyHeadJames is going to take over the world soon. Dude is a force of nature who has come out of nowhere like a hurricane.
:love: what do u think im capable of

• +1
he mogs you

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
View attachment 1776430

View attachment 1776426
View attachment 1776433

View attachment 1776412

View attachment 1776415
View attachment 1776416
View attachment 1776417
View attachment 1776419
View attachment 1776420
View attachment 1776421
Yeah u do BITCH!
View attachment 1776422
View attachment 1776423

I love you JAMES and shit ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿปโœจ

1514742951-czqsr6hueaaks2v.png

But you are AUTISTIC ASF๐Ÿ’€

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
No lol, its @AlexBrown84 who do that

@curlyheadjames ate his dad and fucked his mom as a sacrifice for internet fame ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’€
may allah save them ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20618
Bro...

He mogs you + has more appeal.

Now imagine if he looksmaxx, i love you my son but you need to rรฉalisรฉ that PSL is sometimes hyperbolicโ˜๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Who mogs here?
4D67D581 22FC 4E47 8717 3E98E98CF4C0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Bro...

He mogs you + has more appeal.

Now imagine if he looksmaxx, i love you my son but you need to rรฉalisรฉ that PSL is sometimes hyperbolicโ˜๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
how does he mog me when he has w2eak bones?

• +1
You're right, but what purpose does your 'blackpilling' serve? It makes the gymcel feel bad and makes the foids more hypergamic and looks focused. Why would you want that

god ainโ€™t real

Muh light skin :bluepill:

Meanwhile :

https://proteinfactory.com/melanotan-2/ :

Benefits of Melanotan 2

Melanotan ll has various effects on the body and the results vary on each individual depending on their bodyโ€™s type. Following are some of the benefits that you can obtain by using melanotan 2:

1. Pigmentation/Tanning
A significant role that melanotan 2 plays is pigmenting your skin thus making it look โ€œsun-kissedโ€ or tanned. In the past, most people spent time under the sun but due to a busy lifestyle it has become harder to spend long hours in the sun. Besides that, UV rays can cause skin cancer and blisters especially if there is a complete lack of melanocyte in the body. Another famous method used for tanning has been fake tanning through saunas or creams. This type of fake tan does not last longer which is why more people are opting for semi-permanent resolution. Melanotan ll has shown a significant change in skin tone with average dosage therefore it is now used as a supplement for skin tanning by many people.

1. Weight Loss
Although you can work out and lose weight in your own time but some people do better when they have a backup for losing weight. Many other ingredients such as ketones have been used as a way to provide that extra boost to metabolism for losing fat. Similarly, melanotan ll will trigger fat tissues to melt thus causing you to get rid of access body fat. In addition to that, the metabolism boost can be a positive change in lifestyle thus letting you work harder and longer in the gym. Ultimately, you will see a noticeable change in your weight loss journey.

1. Sexual Drive
Many men and women suffer erectile dysfunction (ED) which can take a toll on their daily lives. Mostly, this lack of drive is caused due to lack of nourishment in body paired with excessive work. However, melanotan ll can change things for you by increasing your libido thus letting you take an active part in sex life.

1. Body Building
It has also shown to increase muscle building while simultaneously helping you lose weight. It has been used by body builders who saw satisfactory results of this peptide in their body building mechanism.

It can be assumed that malenotan ll is packed with several benefits that are commonly achieved through fake methods and life endangering steroids.

Muh white skin :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and alriodai
You're right, but what purpose does your 'blackpilling' serve? It makes the gymcel feel bad and makes the foids more hypergamic and looks focused. Why would you want that
i know it wont do anything but i can still try to save him and feed him the truth, once he realized no girl wants him he'll come around to it. i'm just naturally a good person that's why I do that.
as for the foids, I love to prove them wrong and argue with them. They need to be forced and controlled by me.

Meanwhile :

Benefits of Melanotan 2

Melanotan ll has various effects on the body and the results vary on each individual depending on their bodyโ€™s type. Following are some of the benefits that you can obtain by using melanotan 2:

1. Pigmentation/Tanning
A significant role that melanotan 2 plays is pigmenting your skin thus making it look โ€œsun-kissedโ€ or tanned. In the past, most people spent time under the sun but due to a busy lifestyle it has become harder to spend long hours in the sun. Besides that, UV rays can cause skin cancer and blisters especially if there is a complete lack of melanocyte in the body. Another famous method used for tanning has been fake tanning through saunas or creams. This type of fake tan does not last longer which is why more people are opting for semi-permanent resolution. Melanotan ll has shown a significant change in skin tone with average dosage therefore it is now used as a supplement for skin tanning by many people.

1. Weight Loss
Although you can work out and lose weight in your own time but some people do better when they have a backup for losing weight. Many other ingredients such as ketones have been used as a way to provide that extra boost to metabolism for losing fat. Similarly, melanotan ll will trigger fat tissues to melt thus causing you to get rid of access body fat. In addition to that, the metabolism boost can be a positive change in lifestyle thus letting you work harder and longer in the gym. Ultimately, you will see a noticeable change in your weight loss journey.

1. Sexual Drive
Many men and women suffer erectile dysfunction (ED) which can take a toll on their daily lives. Mostly, this lack of drive is caused due to lack of nourishment in body paired with excessive work. However, melanotan ll can change things for you by increasing your libido thus letting you take an active part in sex life.

1. Body Building
It has also shown to increase muscle building while simultaneously helping you lose weight. It has been used by body builders who saw satisfactory results of this peptide in their body building mechanism.

It can be assumed that malenotan ll is packed with several benefits that are commonly achieved through fake methods and life endangering steroids.

i wonder if i should hop on that for tanner skin cause i ascned with tanner skin
Image 2022 06 15 012739103
286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 19157, fjor2096 and 3 others
nigga you are a spawn of satan

• JFL
Reactions: metalmogger12, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
stfu with the racism, you look like an abortion tbh :lul:

Move this to botb

Meanwhile :

Benefits of Melanotan 2

1. Pigmentation/Tanning

1. Weight Loss

1. Sexual Drive

1. Body Building

melanotan mogs.....i need to do this ASAp tbh

stfu with the racism, you look like an abortion tbh :lul:
nigga you joined 5 days ago what makes u think you even have the RIGHT t oeven respond to one of my threads you abused dog? xD

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 8365
muh harmony shut the fuck up its all about bones
Then why do i find surgerymaxxed women unattractive compared to average looking women ?

Harmony is key and crucial. your bones are only the frame and structure to keep it looking young and good while harmony is a must pass or death.

Then why do i find surgerymaxxed women unattractive compared to average looking women ?

Harmony is key and crucial. your bones are only the frame and structure to keep it looking young and good while harmony is a must pass or death.
i have hgarmony

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Skywalker