WETBACK NIGGER MUTT COPES ABOUT THE RACEPILL WHEN I BLACKPILL HIM ON TIKTOK

Fuck you I'm eating !!
Bon appetit

8F933B2A 68AB 45B9 8BEB ABE7A93D2D44

6C84465A 559E 47DE BB9E D25D2A88596D

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: cekonerr and KING REIDYZ
nigga you joined 5 days ago what makes u think you even have the RIGHT t oeven respond to one of my threads you abused dog? xD
reported to superiors for anti semitism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
View attachment 1776430
17k+ of these faggots agree with him xD

View attachment 1776426
HES SUCH A FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER NO WONDER HE HAS DOWNWARD GROWTH WEAK MAXILLA NO ZYGOS ROUNDED CHIN NARROW BIGONIAL WIDTH IT'S OVER FOR HIM HOW CAN HE COPE BEING SO UTTERLY SUBHUMAN!
I BET IF HE DOES GET SURGERY HE'LL COPE WITH "JUST GET A NOSE JOB BRUH" WHEN HIS NOSE ISN'T EVEN HIS MAIN PROBLEM IT'S HIS WEAK ASS FUCKING BONES!
View attachment 1776433

so basically this fucking beaner posted a videos (now deleted) saying how he has to go to the gym because he's not a tall skinny white boy and so I'm like what the fuck? I need to blackpill this man!
View attachment 1776412

Now look at all these fucking degenerate Gen Z copers responding to me acting like they know shit about surgery nigga.
View attachment 1776415
Husband material???? AKA BETA BUXX MATERIAL HE'S GONNA BE FOSTERING A CHILD THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS AND LIVING A HAPPY FAMILY WHILE CHAD GOES AND FUCKS PRIME STACIES WELL INTO HIS 40'S!
View attachment 1776416
Look at these normies coping with "muh god"
He's the reason for hypergamy he put lookism into the world
He made that fine line between Chad Normie and Incel
View attachment 1776417
SMITE ME ALMIGHTY SMITER!
View attachment 1776419
Yeah I did, Nigga. Enough for this gymcel to make a whole video on me HAHAHAHAA!
View attachment 1776420
I LOVE HOW FOIDS ALWAYS ASK "WHO HURT U????" THEY EVEN ASKED @BrendioEEE IN THAT JUBILEE VIDEO.
LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT WASN'T JUST ONE PERSON THAT MADE ME INTO WHAT I AM! IT WAS THE WHOLE WORLD!
View attachment 1776421
Yeah u do BITCH!
View attachment 1776422
How am i the devil baldcel? Doesn't jesus speak truth? This is the blackpill, the truth!
View attachment 1776423

First off, his eye area is average. Notice how this foid didn't compliment anything else on this guy? Like his chin, mandible, ramus, byzygomatic arch, alar base, inter pupilarry distance, etc. I think he just needs more bone to be honest, it'll be hard for him to compete against other gymcels because I believe he needs stronger bones.

I just don't understand why all these dumbass niggas are getting so hostile? I mean what the fuck?!?!?!! I am just giving advice, and the truth to them. If you can't handle it don't fucking comment. This bloated gymcel needs to stop going to the gym, and visit a plastic surgery center to get a better pheontype. HOW DARE THOSE GIRLS LIE TO HIM IN THE COMMENTS AND DENY THE RACEPILL? THEY ARE EVIL FOR FEEDING HIM LIES! WOMEN ARE THE DEVIL! THEY ALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE DUMPED OFF AT A TOXIC WASTE PLANT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES! IF THE RACEPILL IS NOT EVIDENT? WHY ARE ALL THE TOP FOLLOWED EBOYS ON TIKTOK WHITE OR HAVE EUROPEAN FEATURES? BECAUSE THE CAUCASOID RATIOS ARE IDEAL RATHER THAN NEGROID MONGOLOID ETC.
WHY DO YOU THINK ANIME CHARACTERS ALL HAVE CAUCASION RATIOS AND COLORED EYES? WHY DO YOU THINK NOODLEWHORES WON'T DATE RICECELS AND ONLY GO OUT WITH CUMSKINS? WHY DO YOU THINK THE COLOR CONTACT INDUSTRY IS SUCH A BOOMING BUSINESS? BECAUSE DEATHNICS LIKE THIS WETBACK GO OUT AND BUY IT TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS IN A CONSTANT FIGHT FOR SOCIETAL STRATEGY AND THE BEST WAY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND IS LOOKS!

I REST MY RACE 😑:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsez::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Technically speaking many Anime protagonists have colored eyes and hair to make the realm more diverse, there are also aesthetic characters with dark eyes and hair like Sasuke

Jfl spics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 16133
Technically speaking many Anime protagonists have colored eyes and hair to make the realm more diverse, there are also aesthetic characters with dark eyes and hair like Sasuke
dont cope its because asians idolize eurocentric features
why do u think the protagonists always have such great forward growth and not recessed asian pan faces

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
why do u think the protagonists always have such great forward growth and not recessed asian pan faces
you are the biggest troll on this forum and therefore i subscribed and will be following :Comfy:

I'm Naruto stan and I know that Sasuke is considered hot inside that anime realm. Besides, the character has many stans on twitter and is objectively hot due to his great face and hair halo. However, recessed face cannot be redeemed with any trait.

I have seen the older clips with you and I find you more aesthetic than many people with lighter traits.

I'm Naruto stan and I know that Sasuke is considered hot inside that anime realm. Besides, the character has many stans on twitter and is objectively hot due to his great face and hair halo. However, recessed face cannot be redeemed with any trait.

I have seen the older clips with you and I find you more aesthetic than many people with lighter traits.
i just can tget girls man

absolute savage dark triad af. lol at that negro covering his baboon face with long hair
Lol I strongly suspect CurlyHeadJames is going to take over the world soon. Dude is a force of nature who has come out of nowhere like a hurricane.
he'd destroy your low t nigger gook coomie ass :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
white mogs, but in this case I

If you looked like your former self you'd get whorsipped in his tiktok, but idk how that app works anyways

Last edited:

yet people huff on the blue eye pill so much