What 90% of white “supremacists” need to understand

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Most white supremacists on here and the internet in general seem to be Slavic, Italian Irish ect which are not considered “proper white” by full bloodied Germanics and Nordics. What you need to understand is that after the blacks, and other ethnics are gone, you’re next on the cutting board, wogs🤣
No blacks
No Irish
No dogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, Akhi and 15 others
Screenshot 20240313 032341

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, bakpaokukus, TheLookInYourEyes and 17 others
Maybe in 2015 they were liminal white (Slav, Italian, whatever). Now they’re straight up Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Irish are white idk where the idea they arent even comes from!

The “iberians” aka neolithic farmers who were dark invaded all of europe including britain an ireland, and celts themselves are germanic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Akhi, borntosuffer and 3 others
Israeli white supremacists :feelsshh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs and Saint Casanova

The “iberians” aka neolithic farmers who were dark invaded all of europe including britain an ireland, and celts themselves are germanic
I’ve seen lots of Irish, and I can tell by their skull that something isn’t right. Also, whilst they might be white, they’re still considered inferior by Germans, Scandinavians, Dutch ect

I’ve seen lots of Irish, and I can tell by their skull that something isn’t right.
Thats anecdotal, you could say the same about brits because both countries have a very diverse population including viking iberian and celt

it'll just keep going, just a retarded ideology

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Saint Casanova
@cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: klip11
all of those are white except for Italians

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ryuken
@cromagnon
im not really a full blown sfcel anymore tbh im just a race realist and i dont really care bc what can i do to save thw white race

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, borntosuffer, rand anon and 5 others
Thats anecdotal, you could say the same about brits because both countries have a very diverse population including viking iberian and celt
The point is not who’s white or not genetically. Irish throughout history were considered inferior stock compared to Germans, Dutch, British ect and that they would be considered inferior once again.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Shahnameh and cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Cutecel2001, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
I’ve seen lots of Irish, and I can tell by their skull that something isn’t right. Also, whilst they might be white, they’re still considered inferior by Germans, Scandinavians, Dutch ect
Israeli white supremacists :feelsshh:
Maybe in 2015 they were liminal white (Slav, Italian, whatever). Now they’re straight up Mexican
Its now a multi racial movement
Slavs can do whatever they want. They mogged germanics.
Also OP seems delusional about meds and island celts, no germanic supremacist movement wanted to exterminate either group lol.

• JFL
its so fucking cringe when I see latinos try to act whiter than they are

remember seeing this one right wing latino on TikTok talking about 'I wish I could see Denmark before all the immigrants took over' like bro, you are the immigrant and will always be viewed as an immigrant no matter what your not white enough to be talking this way :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Saint Casanova
Slavs can do whatever they want. They mogged germanics.
Also OP seems delusional about meds and island celts, no germanic supremacist movement wanted to exterminate either group lol.
Slavcel cope on display once again. Where did I talk about extermination here ? They will just be treated as second class citizens like before.

Cope, Slavs are seen as toilet cleaning untermensch.
but you can't tell them apart from other Northern Europeans in the vast majority of cases,

poles and Lithuanians can easily pass as germans or French

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Saint Casanova
The Irish are bell beakers @cromagnon
Meds are mostly Anatolian Neolithic farmer @BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: mug
but you can't tell them apart from other Northern Europeans in the vast majority of cases,

poles and Lithuanians can easily pass as germans or French
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@St.TikTokcel

You can tell them apart very easily. Only exception might be Jermery Fragrance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@St.TikTokcel

@St.TikTokcel claims @Cutecel2001 Is too white to run Jbe And he looks Anatolian Neolithic farmer

Im 70% celt
The Irish are bell beakers @cromagnon

Meds are mostly Anatolian Neolithic farmer @BrendioEEE
meds have the most neolithic dna nords have the least

Middle europe is mixed and the original european hunter gatherers had blue eyes tan skin and black hair

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Saint Casanova and ElTruecel
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@St.TikTokcel

I can't tbh

all northern europeans look the same to me,

its cuz I'm not familiar with them as a non European and don't see them as much

kinda like how you guys think Arabs, Persians, turks and afghans all look the same

I think only whites can tell each other apart just like how browns/ethnics can tell each other apart

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Saint Casanova
its so fucking cringe when I see latinos try to act whiter than they are

remember seeing this one right wing latino on TikTok talking about 'I wish I could see Denmark before all the immigrants took over' like bro, you are the immigrant and will always be viewed as an immigrant no matter what your not white enough to be talking this way :ROFLMAO:
This whole immigration nonsense is a bunch of cope. No one will care if some Danes moved in next to them compared to if Somalians moved in. It’s a race issue.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mug
This whole immigration nonsense is a bunch of cope. No one will care if some Danes moved in next to them compared to if Somalians moved in. It’s a race issue.
well obviously lol,

its one of those things that's implied and everyone knows it but you can't say it out loud,

like its an unwritten custom that whites have no problem with other whites being in their countries and the don't even view them as foreign.

whereas ethnics are viewed as foreigners,

immigrant = ethnic

that's how it is but you can't say that out loud

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and Saint Casanova

Im 70% celt

meds have the most neolithic dna nords have the least

Middle europe is mixed and the original european hunter gatherers had blue eyes tan skin and black hair
Med counties in general are a huge melting pot. So many different genetic lineages there depending on how south or north you look

• +1
White = everyone passing as white basically, there is no real difference between Germans, slavs, brits or south african whites

Aryan race is Made Up race based on conspiracy theories on Atlantis (i'm not one to judge whether it is true, but even if it was, All europeans would have aryan genes since the fall of Atlantis is supposed to happen 14.000 years Ago or so)

So stop the cope, you won't be able to tell the difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Debetro, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Slavcel cope on display once again. Where did I talk about extermination here ? They will just be treated as second class citizens like before.
Oh it's the slavs coping? Not the Germanic who suffered the largest mass rape in human history?

Russia totally won, all their haters can do is seethe and cope. NATO (alliance with over 500 million people), is sending fuck loads of millitary aid more advanced than the stuff Russia (140 million people) can produce and yet Russia is making consistent slow gains in Ukraine.

The incompetency is troubling.

Germanics are too fucking lazy to work so they pay China to make everything for them which is inevitably going to end in China humiliating America at some point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Dendoni
You have just found out that “race” is a social construct lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug and Saint Casanova
well obviously lol,

its one of those things that's implied and everyone knows it but you can't say it out loud,

like its an unwritten custom that whites have no problem with other whites being in their countries and the don't even view them as foreign.

whereas ethnics are viewed as foreigners,

immigrant = ethnic

that's how it is but you can't say that out loud
This might not always be the case. In the UK, during Brexit, there was a lot of anti Polish/EE sentiment. That’s why I’m saying they’re considered inferior when subhumans need a scapegoat.

Oh it's the slavs coping? Not the Germanic who suffered the largest mass rape in human history?

Russia totally won, all their haters can do is seethe and cope. NATO (alliance with over 500 million people), is sending fuck loads of millitary aid more advanced than the stuff Russia (140 million people) can produce and yet Russia is making consistent slow gains in Ukraine.

The incompetency is troubling.

Germanics are too fucking lazy to work so they pay China to make everything for them which is inevitably going to end in China humiliating America at some point.
Russia won ? No, the Jews that took Russia after the Tsar was killed won. Communism is a Jewish mechanism. Most actual Russians suffered tremendously after they “won”.

• +1
Russia won ? No, the Jews that took Russia after the Tsar was killed won. Communism is a Jewish mechanism. Most actual Russians suffered tremendously after they “won”.
Ah, you're a schizophrenic. As expected from a retard who thinks French or Brits are more white than Slavs who are more likely to have blue eyes and blond hair.

• JFL
White = everyone passing as white basically, there is no real difference between Germans, slavs, brits or south african whites

Aryan race is Made Up race based on conspiracy theories on Atlantis (i'm not one to judge whether it is true, but even if it was, All europeans would have aryan genes since the fall of Atlantis is supposed to happen 14.000 years Ago or so)

So stop the cope, you won't be able to tell the difference
Meds in that case have Aryan genes too based on the Atlantis theory. You can easily tell who’s Med, Slavic, Germanic ect it’s really not that hard.

Ah, you're a schizophrenic. As expected from a retard who thinks French or Brits are more white than Slavs who are more likely to have blue eyes and blond hair.
Okay cleaner 👍

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Russian revolution was creates by elites to overthow monarchs

20 million russians were slaughtered by their government in holodomor

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Tabula Rasa and Saint Casanova
Russian revolution was creates by elites to overthow monarchs

20 million russians were slaughtered by their government in holodomor
Look into the high ranking Bolshevik’s and you’ll find a common theme.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and mug
im not really a full blown sfcel anymore tbh im just a race realist and i dont really care bc what can i do to save thw white race
I’ve realised all of this shit is a scam implemented by the elites again.

Meds in that case have Aryan genes too based on the Atlantis theory. You can easily tell who’s Med, Slavic, Germanic ect it’s really not that hard.
All right, without checking Google, tell me, which is which:
Unnamed
Lewis
360 F 90658211 6txAL6OKPm8OFxdwkC9yw6mTqS6ayjav
1200px Anton Yelchin 2011

One is Russian (slavic), other is south african, them british and Germany, tell me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?