What 90% of white “supremacists” need to understand

Russian revolution was creates by elites to overthow monarchs

20 million russians were slaughtered by their government in holodomor
holodomor was a grain shortage from you know... WW1🥸

also anti soviet sources only claim 3.5-7 million deaths
IMG 9256

where tf you getting the 20 m number? Well, you just made that number up. As expected from cia brainwashed cucks. It's not even CIA at this point, cia think's you're fucking ridiculous.

over what

what did the poles/EE do
A lot of them collect benefits here, are drunk all time, have thick fresh of the boat accents ect.

But now the sentiment has died down rapidly due to all the ethnics here.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
A lot of them collect benefits here, are drunk all time, have thick fresh of the boat accents ect.

are you ethnically white British?

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

eastern/south Eastern Europeans are definitely viewed as inferior to north Western Europeans but from their perspective their viewed as low priority

there's bigger fish to fry in the browns and/or muslims entering Europe

• +1
This might not always be the case. In the UK, during Brexit, there was a lot of anti Polish/EE sentiment. That’s why I’m saying they’re considered inferior when subhumans need a scapegoat.
so ur from the uk then, understandable why u feel this way

good thing no one wants to live in this shithole anymore

• +1
No, they are Basic people from the countries, just 1 is actor
First one is easily South African. Last I know since he’s the Star Trek actor who died. He’s also Jewish, not European Russian. 2nd and 3rd is hard to guess. But Germanics and Brits are white similar

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
so ur from the uk then, understandable why u feel this way

good thing no one wants to live in this shithole anymore
It’s worse in the states. Too much racial tension there.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Just post celebrities who are outliers to the rule.
Also, just look at this girl, poor girl died 16 Yo normal high schooler, no celebrity or so
Urgent investigation demanded after teen found dead in overberg high school storeroom

She is from south african, you would say She is German if not for background 🤣

First one is easily South African. Last I know since he’s the Star Trek actor who died. He’s also Jewish, not European Russian. 2nd and 3rd is hard to guess. But Germanics and Brits are white similar
Good guesses, but if these people walked past you on the street, you would not think they are from other countries

• +1
Also, just look at this girl, poor girl died 16 Yo normal high schooler, no celebrity or so
View attachment 3222944
She is from south african, you would say She is German if not for background 🤣
Is she British or Dutch South African ? Looks British SA

• Hmm...
but you can't tell them apart from other Northern Europeans in the vast majority of cases,

poles and Lithuanians can easily pass as germans or French
As a non white I used to say the same thing but trust me you can tell. I can’t explain it but their pheno stn about them it’s off it’s not the same.

In the UK this isn’t even debatable you’d be laughed out the room if you said this :lul:. Now don’t get me wrong there’s exceptions to this ofc

Most white supremacists on here and the internet in general seem to be Slavic, Italian Irish ect which are not considered “proper white” by full bloodied Germanics and Nordics. What you need to understand is that after the blacks, and other ethnics are gone, you’re next on the cutting board, wogs🤣
No blacks
No Irish
No dogs
Hello there, I am a British white supremacist.

• JFL
Good guesses, but if these people walked past you on the street, you would not think they are from other countries
I don’t really care about race all together that much. Looks theory ties into race a lot as well. I don’t see SFcels bothering a 6’4 Tyrone.

• +1
I don’t really care about race all together that much. Looks theory ties into race a lot as well. I don’t see SFcels bothering a 6’4 Tyrone.
Chads are separate race 🤣

Aryan race is basically a blonde white chads and stacies 🤣🤣

• +1
If you're white and good looking, that's all that matters. Whether you're from Italy or Sweden is irrelevant. Being a white Chad trumps all.

Most white supremacists on here and the internet in general seem to be Slavic, Italian Irish ect which are not considered “proper white” by full bloodied Germanics and Nordics. What you need to understand is that after the blacks, and other ethnics are gone, you’re next on the cutting board, wogs🤣
No blacks
No Irish
No dogs
Germanic or rope

• JFL
Studies show most neo nazis come from India and Brazil

• +1
Most white supremacists on here and the internet in general seem to be Slavic, Italian Irish ect which are not considered “proper white” by full bloodied Germanics and Nordics.
How many accounts from germanics/Nordics have you found where they state that they dont consider Irish to be proper white?

I’ve seen lots of Irish, and I can tell by their skull that something isn’t right. Also, whilst they might be white, they’re still considered inferior by Germans, Scandinavians, Dutch ect
Explain what is different between an Irish skull and a German skull jfl

OP is just another non white trying to sow division among whites

im not really a full blown sfcel anymore tbh im just a race realist and i dont really care bc what can i do to save thw white race
Save the Jewish race

Irish are white idk where the idea they arent even comes from!
theyre majorly celt, so not ‚germanic‘ white
The “iberians” aka neolithic farmers who were dark invaded all of europe including britain an ireland, and celts themselves are germanic
after rome fell, germanics migrated all over europe (apart from east germany where the slavs resided) and native iberians were mostly wiped out

celts arent germanic LOL

Your point would be valid, but, most nordics don't really have all the desired aryan "traits", not unusually having a mongolized look with brachycephaly and pig noses being common. Same thing about "germanics" who may have med or alpine admixture.

You are looking at the 0.1-5% who look like poster aryans while ignoring the rest.