What a Chadlite is and isn't.

Not a TikTok, but an IRL couple I met. They're clearly in love with each other, him more than her.
But what race do you think that woman is?
gook?

Not a TikTok, but an IRL couple I met. They're clearly in love with each other, him more than her.
But what race do you think that woman is?
gook

What do you consider "lean muscle"?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
He's white, she's HK Chinese.
Are you surprised?
no, mental illness is spreading faster and faster among those white cucks. understandable after we colonized their bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
what bf% is he? looks to be some facial fat, he appears lean in the pics but u cnt rlly tell

• JFL
wouldn't say it's cos he can't do better
What do you mean he can't do better? You said he could do better so I'm confused...
GF looks like the one on the far right

no, mental illness is spreading faster and faster among those white cucks. understandable after we colonized their bitches
How is he mentally ill?
Also he seems to be even more in love with her than the other way around.

What do you mean he can't do better? You said he could do better so I'm confused...
GF looks like the one on the far right
View attachment 1445777

How is he mentally ill?
Also he seems to be even more in love with her than the other way around.
wouldn't say it's cos he can't do better. I wouldn't say it is because he can't do better but rather the other reasons you mentioned, i.e. she has a low body count, he likes her personality, he wants to have a family and settle down etc.

• +1
wouldn't say it's cos he can't do better. I wouldn't say it is because he can't do better but rather the other reasons you mentioned, i.e. she has a low body count, he likes her personality, he wants to have a family and settle down etc.
She is also a PhD candidate in her final year, he finished at Master's. IIRC, she lost her virginity at 24 (she is closer to her 27th birthday than her 26th)
He only recently turned 25.

How do you think their kids might look like?

>extremely good looking
>most common rating after Chadlite was HTN
he was talking about mine
no one gives a fuck about bonafide chadlite, even anstrum mogs him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
lol TRM. that site is just beta simps cucks. no one barely rates males
in that LTR example I posted above could he do better?

in that LTR example I posted above could he do better?
idk tastes are subjective at the end of the day. if he's happy we all are

• +1
idk tastes are subjective at the end of the day. if he's happy we all are
That's true but here we're talking about objective physical appearance

That's true but here we're talking about objective physical appearance
every white male can do better than a gook. they just have mental illness like anstrum

every white male can do better than a gook. they just have mental illness like anstrum
Do you think he's betabuxxing her?

• JFL
i evaluated from the pic you posted, her supposed lookalike .
that's not even an LTB
JFL if you think the average asian woman looks like her

here you are with the generalizations
objectively they don't compare to european women. it's med >> nordic >> mena >> latinas >> chinks >> negresses

objectively they don't compare to european women. it's med >> nordic >> mena >> latinas >> ch >> n
How do you think their children would look like?

His face is MTN. His body and height will help him IRL and put him between MTN-HTN. Face is nowhere near chadlite.
Remind me again what you're using to rate me?
yh Trance, he's not chadlite lol, his lower third is short and round and nose is a little weird.
oh yeah.. obviously nothing.. because you don't know anything about what's ideal and aesthetic
Ct100004222 fig1

bone structure is 10x more important. it decides who's the DOM and who's the cuck .
It's obviously this. @the BULL understands the primordial truth...your little fem boys that you rate 8-9PSL will get mogged to inceldom by a DOM alpha male with slightly above average looking face.

@Trance too scared to read this thread?

I don't know what the fuck I'm reading...gook wife , tiktok, virginity ??? :feelswat:

I don't know what the fuck I'm reading...wife , tiktok, virginity ??? :feelswat:
I know a guy who looks like this who is thinking of getting married to his kong kong chinese girlfriend who was a virgin before she met him at age 24 (he's younger than her by 1 year)

Also women prefer prettyboy looks these days

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I know a guy who looks like this who is thinking of getting married to his kong kong chinese girlfriend who was a virgin before she met him at age 24 (he's younger than her by 1 year)
View attachment 1445904

Also women prefer prettyboy looks these days
How does this pertain to me? I'm married to a Nordic Slav and have 3 sons.

XWK6Csf

There isn't such thing as a nordic slav
You're either Slavic or Nordic
Are you serious? :feelshah: Nordic is a phenotype that can be found throughout Europe, but I get it, you're trying to play mental gymnastics of making yourself seem superior, Mr. Ubermensch.

Europeans all descend from 3 main ancient populations. Yamnaya (Indo-Europeans) are the ones that disseminated blonde hair which originated in Russia 17,000 years ago. My wife and I are Ukrainian for reference.

Unnamed

This map is mostly accurate of Yamnaya migrations except for one tidbit. Archaic Russian hunter-gatherers (EHG) made their way into Scandinavia much earlier...circa 8,000 years ago and made Scandinavia into the blonde that she is today. :sneaky:

• +1
@Trance JFL at thinking your chadlite, MTN at absolute best, you are bloated as hell and have a bloated physique, you look like fkn alpha destiny hahahah quit the delusion mate
After ascending best you will be is HTN
Hmm are you referring to the pic of me under tension? I had 6 pack abs there, only weighed like 195-200. Now I'm bloated at 2-teens.

Refer to Salludon's thread :feelshah: