• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Survivor95, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17872 and 13 others
bitch looks like a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 17872 and Acion
bitch looks like a man
You're a disgusting white incel who's found so revolting by your own women (white women) you have to settle for chink foids. The day you die a great burden will be lifted off your father's shoulders.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, dirtydorito, john2 and 3 others
Finally a real one after a hundred panfaced Asian girls and other brown eyed abominations posted
pan faces are attractive and feminine, asian girls fog and brown eyes are more fem and better looking on women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Facially but her body isn't good enough for giga stacy imo. Giga stacy has her face but also curvy and good tits and butt.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and NordicMaxxer
You're a disgusting white incel who's found so revolting by your own women (white women) you have to settle for chink foids. The day you die a great burden will be lifted off your father's shoulders.
I cant "settle" for chink foids as theyre proven to be more attractive.
Image 2

Her sister's a fogger too, probably even moreso
E45B5D36 2A6E 4B3B 8CD0 907B5C17E630
2B9EEB81 A745 42D5 ACC8 4C02EDC4255F

9F4F9ACB F5E1 415A AD1C 89743F93111B

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, dirtydorito and 6 others
That's a default white girl in Russia

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 19453 and Xangsane
Sleep Yawn GIF

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23778
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, AscendingHero, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Well, I have to agree.

Fogs your profile pic hard

Facially but her body isn't good enough for giga stacy imo. Giga stacy has her face but also curvy and good tits and butt.
Nope. You're only giga stacy off face alone. Someone having big boobs or ass isn't going to make them a giga stacy (more of a bonus than anything). You might want to fuck them more but unless they have giga stacy face, they don't qualify. Her face is giga stacy therefore she's giga stacy.

she's hot but failoed by eye color

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster
she's hot but failoed by eye color
DON'T YOU EVER COMMENT THIS BULLSHIT ON ANOTHER ONE OF MY THREADS AGAIN. I WILL HAVE YOU FUCKING RAPED.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Shieda_Kayn, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Anyone with two brain cells will agree with this

2nd bitch looks like a man, first is just an ugly female.
View attachment 2054108
There’s no doubt Asian girls look the most feminime by dimorphism, but that doesn’t make them the most attractive.

I remember some studies posted here before that showed humans find faces that are dimorphic yet also contain a few features from their own gender the most attractive. Which makes sense, because you have an 50-50% chance for having a daughter or son, choosing for traits that would only benefit one would be a risky move

White girls are the intermediary race (black is archaic, Asian is the young one), hence their faces are a perfect mix of masculine and feminime features, infinite SMV.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23778
MTB tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Acion
No tits and no ass. I’d spit in her face if I were a chad and she approached me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Acion and Shieda_Kayn
mid

• +1
Reactions: Acion and stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, Xangsane, Zeruel and 1 other person
There’s no doubt Asian girls look the most feminime by dimorphism, but that doesn’t make them the most attractive.

I remember some studies posted here before that showed humans find faces that are dimorphic yet also contain a few features from their own gender the most attractive. Which makes sense, because you have an 50-50% chance for having a daughter or son, choosing for traits that would only benefit one would be a risky move

White girls are the intermediary race (black is archaic, Asian is the young one), hence their faces are a perfect mix of masculine and feminime features, infinite SMV.
nobody wants masculine features on a woman. youre also overlooking the fact that asian women are visually the most evolved. aswell as their superor personality, mannerisms and intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
There’s no doubt Asian girls look the most feminime by dimorphism, but that doesn’t make them the most attractive. I remember some studies posted here before that showed humans find faces that are dimorphic yet also contain a few features from their own gender the most attractive. Which makes sense, because you have an 50-50% chance for having a daughter or son, choosing for traits that would only benefit one would be a risky move

Black isn't archaic as their limb and face proportions as well as soft tissue development diverge the most from monkeys. From a race perspective it's more a spectrum of gracile-long to paedomorphic-stocky in terms of build from tropics to tundra. It's climactic primarily. However in terms of gerontomorphism, the spectrum puts Whites at one end and Asians at another, with Blacks in between if we account for neotenous traits.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19453
Well she doesn't have to worry about that, now does she?
Always knew you were a coon. You simping over a flat chested and flat assed white woman just proves it. Welcome to the ignore list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17872
Black isn't archaic as their limb and face proportions as well as soft tissue development diverge the most from monkeys. From a race perspective it's more a spectrum of gracile-long to paedomorphic-stocky in terms of build from tropics to tundra. It's climactic primarily. However in terms of gerontomorphism, the spectrum puts Whites at one end and Asians at another, with Blacks in between if we account for neotenous traits.
Humanity started out from Africa, of course blacks are the most archaic group of humans. All us had a common ancestor once somewhere in East Africa

BSCS_05_info-06.jpg

Black people are the most archaic and as you follow the route of human migration throughout Asia onto the Americas you encounter ever increasing neoteny

Blacks have the most amount of forward growth, largest facial features (widest nose, widest palate, biggest teeth), thickest skin, biggest bone density, biggest forehead sloping degree, ectomorphism and the biggest limbs to torso ratio

And accordingly East Asians and indigenous Americans (who are genetically very close to Asians due to the Berring crossing genetical bottleneck) have the least amount of forward growth, shortest limbs/ longest torso, narrowest palate, verticsl forehead without slope and the most endomorphic build

Caucasoids, including white people sit in the middle between them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Always knew you were a coon. You simping over a flat chested and flat assed white woman just proves it. Welcome to the ignore list.
Nothing wrong with being a coon as long as you aren't insulting other black men.

nobody wants masculine features on a woman. youre also overlooking the fact that asian women are visually the most evolved. aswell as their superor personality, mannerisms and intelligence
An overly feminime face is the same as an ogre face for men. It’s the most dimorphic, but that doesn’t mean it’s also the most attractive. No way I would choose a boneless round faced Asian girl with non existent maxilla over a white girl with a proper anteface, even if the latter is considered more masculine

Remember, the Achilles tendon of your bloodline will always be the male offsprings. You sons statistically are much more likely to be genetic dead ends than your daughters. Hapa girls don’t have higher SMV than white ones, but hapa guys have signifcantly lower SMV compared to fully white guys

Breeding with Asian women as a white guy makes no sense from a game theory perspective. The only plausible interracial pairing for a white guy is with black girls, as blacks have more masculine dimorphism, so your son will start off with an advantage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Only face, body is the biggest halo and hers is mid

Yeah

not my type (not attracted to blondes), but good taste as usual (if you are that MJ guy)

An overly feminime face is the same as an ogre face for men. It’s the most dimorphic, but that doesn’t mean it’s also the most attractive. No way I would choose a boneless round faced Asian girl with non existent maxilla over a white girl with a proper anteface, even if the latter is considered more masculine

Remember, the Achilles tendon of your bloodline will always be the male offsprings. You sons statistically are much more likely to be genetic dead ends than your daughters. Hapa girls don’t have higher SMV than white ones, but hapa guys have signifcantly lower SMV compared to fully white guys

Breeding with Asian women as a white guy makes no sense from a game theory perspective. The only plausible interracial pairing for a white guy is with black girls, as blacks have more masculine dimorphism, so your son will start off with an advantage

Remember, the Achilles tendon of your bloodline will always be the male offsprings. You sons statistically are much more likely to be genetic dead ends than your daughters.
Daughters are straight up way more important than son's. Would rather have daughters than son's any day tbh

Yeah

not my type (not attracted to blondes), but good taste as usual (if you are that MJ guy)
I am. Who were you on lookism?

I am. Who were you on lookism?

None of my alt names will mean anything to you, i probably remembered you because i have almost supernatural level of resonating with blacks

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Frank Jack
None of my alt names will mean anything to you, i probably remembered you because i have almost supernatural level of resonating with blacks
You black?

Humanity started out from Africa, of course blacks are the most archaic group of humans. All us had a common ancestor once somewhere in East Africa

BSCS_05_info-06.jpg

Black people are the most archaic and as you follow the route of human migration throughout Asia onto the Americas you encounter ever increasing neoteny

If this was the case Blacks wouldn't be more neotenous than Whites but they are
Blacks have the most amount of forward growth, largest facial features (widest nose, widest palate, biggest teeth), thickest skin, biggest bone density, biggest forehead sloping degree, ectomorphism and the biggest limbs to torso ratio
These are gracile traits adapted to a hot environment, all humans in similar latitudes have similar proportions. These proportions are also the furthest from monkeys as monkeys have a long torso to leg ratio and long arm to leg ratio, the complete opposite of Blacks. Blacks have the most bipedal body of all humans. This is the opposite of primitive.

And not at all, Black skulls don't have any of the traits you listed. White male skulls slope far more than Black male skulls due to a weaker brow and more bulbous round forehead of Blacks, which is a neotenous trait. This is why Blacks have alien skulls and Whites don't.
They are not more forward grown, they have vertically shorter skulls. Big difference. The same way women are not more forward grown than men, they just appear it due to a shorter skull.

Observe the nasal aperture difference between a more Med leaning skull and African skull. The width is about the same, but the more Med leaning skull has a vertically taller maxilla
Main qimg 2f54d826bac7e9b89984bef886f2a729

And accordingly East Asians and indigenous Americans (who are genetically very close to Asians due to the Berring crossing genetical bottleneck) have the least amount of forward growth, shortest limbs/ longest torso, narrowest palate, verticsl forehead without slope and the most endomorphic build

Caucasoids, including white people sit in the middle between them.
They do in some ways they don't in others. For example White women have the heaviest jaws of all humans and heaviest bone growth in the areas that create less neoteny. White women have vertically taller maxillae, larger mandibles, and heavier nose bridges and longer noses than other women putting them not in the middle but at an extreme end of the facial bone development continuum.

If this was the case Blacks wouldn't be more neotenous than Whites but they are

These are gracile traits adapted to a hot environment, all humans in similar latitudes have similar proportions. These proportions are also the furthest from monkeys as monkeys have a long torso to leg ratio and long arm to leg ratio, the complete opposite of Blacks. Blacks have the most bipedal body of all humans. This is the opposite of primitive.

And not at all, Black skulls don't have any of the traits you listed. White male skulls slope far more than Black male skulls due to a weaker brow and more bulbous round forehead of Blacks, which is a neotenous trait. This is why Blacks have alien skulls and Whites don't.
They are not more forward grown, they have vertically shorter skulls. Big difference. The same way women are not more forward grown than men, they just appear it due to a shorter skull.

Observe the nasal aperture difference between a more Med leaning skull and African skull. The width is about the same, but the more Med leaning skull has a vertically taller maxilla
View attachment 2054216

They do in some ways they don't in others. For example White women have the heaviest jaws of all humans and heaviest bone growth in the areas that create less neoteny. White women have vertically taller maxillae, larger mandibles, and heavier nose bridges and longer noses than other women putting them not in the middle but at an extreme end of the facial bone development continuum.
Many studies I've seen contradict your points.

merican blacks have larger teeth than whites, but they less frequently exhibit crowding--apparently because of larger arch dimensions. This study quantified differences in arch size and shape in these 2 constituents of the US population. Eighteen dental and bony landmarks were digitized from the maxilla of each of 332 subjects with permanent, intact dentitions, proportionately divided between blacks and whites, men and women. Linear, angular, and area measurements were computer-generated. Arch widths averaged 10% greater in blacks than whites, and mesiodistal arch depths had a greater difference, at 12%. Blacks, with a more square palate and significantly larger palatal index, were distinguished from whites primarily by greater intercanine and interpremolar widths. Arch perimeter was greater in blacks by 8%, and cross-sectional area of the arch was 19% greater in blacks than whites, so blacks and whites differ substantially for these parameters not only in size, but in shape as well. These differences are relevant in prosthodontics and orthodontics since individualization of treatment leads to more effective treatment by working within the patient's natural arch form instead of making patients fit a single standard.

Many studies I've seen contradict your points.

merican blacks have larger teeth than whites, but they less frequently exhibit crowding--apparently because of larger arch dimensions. This study quantified differences in arch size and shape in these 2 constituents of the US population. Eighteen dental and bony landmarks were digitized from the maxilla of each of 332 subjects with permanent, intact dentitions, proportionately divided between blacks and whites, men and women. Linear, angular, and area measurements were computer-generated. Arch widths averaged 10% greater in blacks than whites, and mesiodistal arch depths had a greater difference, at 12%. Blacks, with a more square palate and significantly larger palatal index, were distinguished from whites primarily by greater intercanine and interpremolar widths. Arch perimeter was greater in blacks by 8%, and cross-sectional area of the arch was 19% greater in blacks than whites, so blacks and whites differ substantially for these parameters not only in size, but in shape as well. These differences are relevant in prosthodontics and orthodontics since individualization of treatment leads to more effective treatment by working within the patient's natural arch form instead of making patients fit a single standard.

Not sure how this contradicts my post