What a giga stacy actually looks like

you said whites have the most facial development which is not true
That's what you understood. Not what I said. Being more gerontomorphic facially =/= "most facial development"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
misunderstood sorry
All good. "Most facial development" is a misnomer anyway because races adapt to climate typically and what is ideal development for one climate is not for another. And this is why arbitrary shit like "muh White traits" are not necessary for mogging. A well developed Black face looks different than a White one but they both look good in their own way if the proportions are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
All good. "Most facial development" is a misnomer anyway because races adapt to climate typically and what is ideal development for one climate is not for another. And this is why arbitrary shit like "muh White traits" are not necessary for mogging. A well developed Black face looks different than a White one but they both look good in their own way if the proportions are ideal
great point. this isn't discussed here enough. proportions are very important for facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Whats her sisters name?

View attachment 2054105
Margot-Robbie-Unexpected-Side-Part.jpg
Brutal prognathism, nasal aperture, maxilla pill
harmony-rhinoplasty-method.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
she has the pheno but doesn’t actually look that good to me. i know a girl in my class who is a lot better, but i don’t feel good enough to try to get this girl. but she was looking at me with admiration and attraction when i performed a skit in front of the whole class

but there’s another girl who already likes me and we already went out on a date. if she sees me trying to get with this new stacy girl im worried she will be cold w me.

I don’t wanna maker her jealous basically. any advice?