What a Jew looks like vs what a White looks like

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Jews are definitely White-ish

I see claims that Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European combined with Middle Eastern

Well I would argue they are much more European because Jews resemble Whites more so than they resemble Middle Eastern, also Whites are the most easily diluted race

" One drop of foreign blood ruins the White gene "

Whites are very sensitive to race mixing, so any Race Mixed White will always look more like other Race than the White Man

The fact that Jews look more White than Middle Eastern tells me they are certainly White

There are other Jews besides Ashkenazi Jews, but they are basically nonrelevant, since Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who run the show ( The Rothschilds, The Epsteins, The Goldbergs, and The Warburgs)

Here is a big list of Jew faces

XMkaFwv

Congrats fellow PSL'ers

You will prob find out it easier to spot Jews thanks to your obsession over looks

Well the key difference with Jew faces is

Jews tend to have >

Curly Hair

Close IPD ( Close Set Eyes )

Short PFL ( Eyes are beady, rather than horizontally slited )

Hooknoses ( Nose tip droops down )

Poor Lower Third Development
( Recessed Mandible, Lack of square chin )

Flat Faces ( Generally Less forward growth of the face, Lack of Maxilla, Cheekbones, and Forward Brow )

Sloped Foreheads ( Due to lack of strong brow ridge )

Short Height and Poor Frame ( You will rarely see Jews with wide frames or large bones )

Whiny, High Pitched Voices ( Lack of Bass and Deepness )

Sideways Ears ( Ears tilt backwards, sometimes have goblin like appearance )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao, Deleted member 9344 and 17 others
oh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Black hair is also common I think. Literally every Jew in my school had black hair. Not even exaggerating. Curly hair wasn't so common tho only one of them had it.

The framepill is true tho. One of them was short and small with asthma and another had double jointed legs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman trash and 8 others
Literally cant unsee jew ears every time I see that shit in public I think about your thread jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard, Blue and 2 others
Many jews look plain white because they mixed with europeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CursedOne and Deleted member 5189
Many jews look plain white because they mixed with europeans
@LondonVillie get in here

How much of a % are Jews White?

Anybody who says Jews are Khazars is retarded, Khazars are Asian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, datboijj and Copemaxxing

Which Jews? Subbotniks are pure white, karaites are white, Sephardi Jews are mainly white and Ashkenazi Jews are genetically central and Southern European.

also Whites are the most easily diluted race

Whites are very sensitive to race mixing, so any Race Mixed White will always look more like other Race than the White Man
what % someone stops being white?

tough being a mutt smh, balkan + ME + bit of central asian JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and turkproducer
idk i’m majority white and considered white but i still consider myself shitskin
That’s your own opinion though
If people see you as white you’re white
That’s it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and turkproducer
That’s your own opinion though
If people see you as white you’re white
That’s it
True, but normies are retarded as fuck. They basically throw a dart on any hot med country and guess me from being there

they are ignorant

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Blue
True, but normies are retarded as fuck. They basically throw a dart on any hot med country and guess me from being there

they are ignorant
Most meds are white provided they’re in Europe
No one sees Libyans or Tunisians as white generally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, datboijj and turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Curly Hair
Guy in my PFP has that.
Guy in my PFP has that I think but his thin nose bridge makes it look a bit wider.
Well he doesn't have that but that's cause his whole eyeballs are big overall.
His is a bit like that but nowhere near Le Happy Merchant tier.
His chin is fine and carries his small jaw overall.
Flat Faces ( Generally Less forward growth of the face, Lack of Maxilla, Cheekbones, and Forward Brow )
Yeah for sure, he's not recessed but he does have a somewhat shitty browridge and orbital rim shape.
Idk for sure but I think he might.
Short Height and Poor Frame ( You will rarely see Jews with wide frames or large bones )
Yes he's a framelet manlet but idc he looks cool and masc.
Never heard him talk clearly before but i'll look up some vids earlier.
Yeah u can definetly tell he has that behind his haircut.

Wtf...
Dzhojar Tsrnayev

Coincidence this guy is one of the Boston bombers? He's Chechen ethnicity-wise which is basically a combo between a slav and sandnigger.

Guy in my PFP has that.

Guy in my PFP has that I think but his thin nose bridge makes it look a bit wider.

Well he doesn't have that but that's cause his whole eyeballs are big overall.

His is a bit like that but nowhere near Le Happy Merchant tier.

His chin is fine and carries his small jaw overall.

Yeah for sure, he's not recessed but he does have a somewhat shitty browridge and orbital rim shape.

Idk for sure but I think he might.

Yes he's a framelet manlet but idc he looks cool and masc.

Never heard him talk clearly before but i'll look up some vids earlier.

Yeah u can definetly tell he has that behind his haircut.

Wtf...
View attachment 1111733
Coincidence this guy is one of the Boston bombers? He's Chechen ethnicity-wise which is basically a combo between a slav and sandnigger.
Chechens aren’t related to either Slavs or Arabs, they’re very distinct

Chechens aren’t related to either Slavs or Arabs, they’re very distinct
I consider them central Asian but u lookswise they are pretty close to Arabs.

I consider them central Asian but u lookswise they are pretty close to Arabs.
They’re genetically very distinct looks wise they’re Anatolian

They’re genetically very distinct looks wise they’re Anatolian
Where does Dzhokhar look like he's from to u at first glance?

Anatolia is Eurasia/Central Asia.

khasare are THE JEWS! THE EVIL! Their grandpas never set one foot in israel yet they want the land. KHASARS are the jews that rule the world!

• Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
natalie portman is jewish..

Jews aren’t a nation state
This thread is useless without defining what is a Jew

Does Nessman look Jewish
B081fa09ab3c25f803652d58da890ab2

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Now try a new list with natalie portman, gal gadot, medison beer etc, those charts are retarded, totally not biased.

no it’s not lol, it’s just transcontinental bridge between europe and middle east/west asia
Cope

And i'm not gonna have him as my profile picture anymore so why reply though???

@Chadlite Rutherford The average Ashkenazi Jew has an IQ of 115, this means that the Jew equivalent of someone who is really smart (145IQ) is a genius (160IQ). Wouldn't this be a much better theory as to why Jews are overrepresented in positions of power than some grand Jewish conspiracy? After all intelligence is the greatest predictor of workplace success.

When I browse /pol/ I just see people putting stars of David on images, blaming everything on "Jews", occasionally referencing that Jews have been kicked out of a lot of countries, but no direct evidence of a large-scale conspiracy.

While I find it easy to be racist towards blacks, spics and occasionally Asians, I really don't see any logical reason for racism against Jews. I am open to changing my mind though.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Chadlite Rutherford The average Ashkenazi Jew has an IQ of 115, this means that the Jew equivalent of someone who is really smart (145IQ) is a genius (160IQ). Wouldn't this be a much better theory as to why Jews are overrepresented in positions of power than some grand Jewish conspiracy? After all intelligence is the greatest predictor of workplace success.

When I browse /pol/ I just see people putting stars of David on images, blaming everything on "Jews", occasionally referencing that Jews have been kicked out of a lot of countries, but no direct evidence of a large-scale conspiracy.
@Chadlite Rutherford Don't you wanna answer this?

• +1
Reactions: cube
The average Ashkenazi Jew has an IQ of 115, this means that the Jew equivalent of someone who is really smart (145IQ) is a genius (160IQ). Wouldn't this be a much better theory as to why Jews are overrepresented in positions of power than some grand Jewish conspiracy?
Proof?

• +1
"Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115. This has been seen in many studies(Backman, 1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004)."

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and cube
Jews are definitely White-ish

I see claims that Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European combined with Middle Eastern

Well I would argue they are much more European because Jews resemble Whites more so than they resemble Middle Eastern, also Whites are the most easily diluted race

The fact that Jews look more White than Middle Eastern tells me they are certainly White

There are other Jews besides Ashkenazi Jews, but they are basically nonrelevant, since Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who run the show ( The Rothschilds, The Epsteins, The Goldbergs, and The Warburgs)

Here is a big list of Jew faces

View attachment 1111111

Congrats fellow PSL'ers

You will prob find out it easier to spot Jews thanks to your obsession over looks

Well the key difference with Jew faces is

Jews tend to have >

Curly Hair

IMG 20210212 132418

Do I look Jewish?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, cube and Deleted member 5189

While I find it easy to be racist towards blacks, spics and occasionally Asians, I really don't see any logical reason for racism against Jews. I am open to changing my mind though.
@Chadlite Rutherford Don't you wanna answer this?

I've already answered this multiple times

Just because Jews have a higher average IQ doesnt account for their disproportionate amount of success

The TLDR is very simple >

if the Ashkenazi Jews have a " so called " average IQ of 111-115 that fact alone would not be enough to account for their success because White people with an average IQ of 100, would still vastly outnumber Jews at the right end of the bell curve

This is because Jews are an insanely small % of the population, for example Jews had alot of power even back when America was 90% White

There would have been 700% more White people than Jews who had an IQ over >135

Jews success comes from them conspiring together with other Jews, but of course their IQ certainly is a bonus

This website breaks it down for you:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, cube, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
8A8ED210 9BC2 4438 A5EB 3C8FCB4AD7F1

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
if the Ashkenazi Jews have a " so called " average IQ of 111-115 that fact alone would not be enough to account for their success because White people with an average IQ of 100, would still vastly outnumber Jews at the right end of the bell curve

This is because Jews are an insanely small % of the population, for example Jews had alot of power even back when America was 90% White

There would have been 700% more White people than Jews who had an IQ over >135
Jews were about 3% of the population during the 20th century.

The standard deviation in IQ means that they should have a six times higher number in people with IQ greater than 140:

"For example if the mean Ashkenazi IQ is 110 and the standard deviation is 15, then the number of northern Europeans with IQs greater than 140 should be 4 per thousand while 23 per thousand Ashkenazim should exceed the same threshold, a six fold difference."

And this are the numbers of Jewish success:

"During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions."

I think the success is easily explainable by their higher IQ. Keep in mind that the division of labor can increase differences that were determined by genetics and environment (like IQ).
Jews success comes from them conspiring together with other Jews, but of course their IQ certainly is a bonus
Jews are not united. Look at Israel, there are political parties who hate each other and in the US there are left-wing Jews and right-wing Jews with complete opposite mindsets.

• +1
Jews were about 3% of the population during the 20th century.

The standard deviation in IQ means that they should have a six times higher number in people with IQ greater than 140:
You sir do NOT have an Ashkenazi IQ, I clearly stated the # of White people with IQ higher than Jews would be about 700% because of the fact Jews are a tiny tiny fraction of the population

3% of the population vs. 90% of the population

So Whites outnumber Jews by x30

Thus your argument that 23 per thousand Ashkenazi Jews have an IQ >140 is irrelevant when you consider how much fewer Jews there are vs Whites
"During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions."

Nobel Prizes dont mean shit, they require funding and are heavily politicized = Biased

More than half chess champions? This is a noteworthy accomplishment, still we must account for the fact Jews are much wealthier thus more likely their kids will be allowed to play chess over poor White kids who might have the potential
Jews are not united. Look at Israel, there are political parties who hate each other and in the US there are left-wing Jews and right-wing Jews with complete opposite mindsets.
Jews do not hate each other, they simply disagree with one another EXCEPT when it comes to Gentiles

Jews will always team up agaisnt Gentiles

Jews in Israel prey far more on Palestinians and Blacks then they do on other Jews

Now if Jews were all by themselves with no Gentiles around I expect Jews would eventually prey on each other

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, cube and Deleted member 5189
You sir do NOT have an Ashkenazi IQ, I clearly stated the # of White people with IQ higher than Jews would be about 700% because of the fact Jews are a tiny tiny fraction of the population

3% of the population vs. 90% of the population

So Whites outnumber Jews by x30

Thus your argument that 23 per thousand Ashkenazi Jews have an IQ >140 is irrelevant when you consider how much fewer Jews there are vs Whites

Nobel Prizes dont mean shit, they require funding and are heavily politicized = Biased

More than half chess champions? This is a noteworthy accomplishment, still we must account for the fact Jews are much wealthier thus more likely their kids will be allowed to play chess over poor White kids who might have the potential

Jews do not hate each other, they simply disagree with one another EXCEPT when it comes to Gentiles

Jews will always team up agaisnt Gentiles

Jews in Israel prey far more on Palestinians and Blacks then they do on other Jews

Now if Jews were all by themselves with no Gentiles around I expect Jews would eventually prey on each other
The way a bell curve distribution works is that it tapers more aggressively at each standard deviation, this means that at 115IQ it might be 100 whites per Jew, then 130 would be 50 whites per Jew then 145 25 whites per Jew, etc., till eventually the Jews would come out on top on the extreme ends. Disregarding the debate on IQ though, where is direct evidence of some grand conspiracy? Simply noting that Jews end up in positions of power and have been discrimated against in the past doesn't indicate that they are part of some plot to undermine the western man.

The way a bell curve distribution works is that it tapers more aggressively at each standard deviation, this means that at 115IQ it might be 100 whites per Jew, then 130 would be 50 whites per Jew then 145 25 whites per Jew, etc., till eventually the Jews would come out on top on the extreme ends. Disregarding the debate on IQ though, where is direct evidence of some grand conspiracy? Simply noting that Jews end up in positions of power and have been discrimated against in the past doesn't indicate that they are part of some plot to undermine the western man.
Conspiracy runs thru the veins of every Jewish person

In order to understand Jews you must understand their method of existence for the past 1000's of years

Jews never have conquered their own turf then built a house and grew their own crops

Their mean of existence has always been as " guests " inside of a host nation ( more like parasites )

In order for Jews to remain strictly Jewish and not assimilate with the host nation, either purposepy or accidentally, Jews subscribe to a " religion " that is ethno-central by nature

The Jewish religion is a Conspiracy agaisnt Gentiles

Unlike Christianity or Muslims, who spell out their religion to all people of the World and even try to convert people they have conquered to their religion

Jews do not try to convert people to Judaism nor do they allow Gentiles to read their Holy Text such as the Talmud or Encyclopedia Judaism

Once you understand Jewish history, and religion, and even their biological way of existing, you will understand conspiracy comes Natural to Jews like Field Work comes naturally Whites

• +1
Simply noting that Jews end up in positions of power and have been discrimated against in the past doesn't indicate that they are part of some plot to undermine the western man
Cba to get involved rlly but the thing about the past which is interesting is WHY they were ostrasized and kicked out of 109 countries.

The reason is that whereas nations directly declare war on a land and then overtake the land and make their borders n everything, Jews infect nations like parasites instead. They leech of the countries instead of going to war with them. And right now America is the leeches host.

Imo the problem isn't Jews it's the people at the very top. The ppl at the very top have no religion or beliefs. They just use the Jews cuz they benefit them.

• +1
Conspiracy runs thru the veins of every Jewish person

In order to understand Jews you must understand their method of existence for the past 1000's of years

Jews never have conquered their own turf then built a house and grew their own crops

Their mean of existence has always been as " guests " inside of a host nation ( more like parasites )

In order for Jews to remain strictly Jewish and not assimilate with the host nation, either purposepy or accidentally, Jews subscribe to a " religion " that is ethno-central by nature

The Jewish religion is a Conspiracy agaisnt Gentiles

Unlike Christianity or Muslims, who spell out their religion to all people of the World and even try to convert people they have conquered to their religion

Jews do not try to convert people to Judaism nor do they allow Gentiles to read their Holy Text such as the Talmud or Encyclopedia Judaism

Once you understand Jewish history, and religion, and even their biological way of existing, you will understand conspiracy comes Natural to Jews like Field Work comes naturally Whites
If you wanted to actually start a revolt against this people, claims like these aren't sufficient to convince the vast majority of people. I don't want to seem like a liberal science-lover, but I need claims that at least back up my observed reality. If you tell me black people are more violent, I don't need a study to substantiate that, I've seen plenty of black people being violent. I've met like 2 Jews in my entire life though, and can't really evaluate any claims made against them.

Cba to get involved rlly but the thing about the past which is interesting is WHY they were ostrasized and kicked out of 109 countries.

The reason is that whereas nations directly declare war on a land and then overtake the land and make their borders n everything, Jews infect nations like parasites instead. They leech of the countries instead of going to war with them. And right now America is the leeches host.

Imo the problem isn't Jews it's the people at the very top. The ppl at the very top have no religion or beliefs. They just use the Jews cuz they benefit them.
Same with this, I feel most people need some kind of evidence to evaluate the claims. The fact that they've been kicked out of a lot of countries is interesting, but not necessarily evidence that they are still active doing what they did back then today.

should jews assimilate or all go to Israel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Idk what assimilate means tbh
Jews reject judaism and tribalism and stay in the west and adopt Christianity
genetically european jews are white not middle eastern