What a Jew looks like vs what a White looks like

If you wanted to actually start a revolt against this people, claims like these aren't sufficient to convince the vast majority of people. I don't want to seem like a liberal science-lover, but I need claims that at least back up my observed reality. If you tell me black people are more violent, I don't need a study to substantiate that, I've seen plenty of black people being violent. I've met like 2 Jews in my entire life though, and can't really evaluate any claims made against them.
Jews are behind Communsim, Feminism, MultiCulturism, Central Banking, and overall Degeneracy

Everything that has made the World worse for Gentiles is promoted by Jews

If you want evidence for White Genocide pushed by Jews look here

Barba Spectre is a Jew behind Paideia, an enducation organization to reach out to Jews across the Globe ( to help plot things out for nations across the Globe )

Then there is a Jew ( Mark Potok ) in the " Southern Poverty Law Center ", a non-profit orginazation to defend Non-Whites from Whites in the courtroom, mostly full of Jews

Mark Potok was caught with a list keeping track of the # of Whites left in America and Europe, like he is keeping tabs on his objective to Genocide Whites

D3zOpMyXkAIWqNt
D kuw0hUYAAQfE1
Mark potoc

Here is a short video of 4 books/articles written by Jews to Genocide Germans and European people

Except Kalergi, he is not a Jew, for he is a Mutt who hated Europeans because he was a Mutt so he listened to Jewish intellectuals and married a Jew

There is a reason you never ever hear of these book or articles in the Mainstream Media, or school/colleges, or Hollywood movies or anywhere unless you find these books on Bitchute like I did then read the books for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Idk what assimilate means tbh
Assimilate means fully blend into a different nation

Example, Germans move to America and within 3 generations they are now Americans who barely know about their German ancestry

Non-Whites never assimilate tho, thats why Native Americans and Blacks are still not considered Americans like Whites are, they still distinguish themselves differently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Assimilate means fully blend into a different nation

Example, Germans move to America and within 3 generations they are now Americans who barely know about their German ancestry

Non-Whites never assimilate tho, thats why Native Americans and Blacks are still not considered Americans like Whites are, they still distinguish themselves differently
I don't think it's possible for Jews to assimilate tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 12344
Why tho ?
Too religious n sticking together n dat. If you really really wanted them to assimilate you would burn all the Judaism books in the country and separate all the Jews apart so they marry into non Jewish families and eventually forget that they're Jewish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 12344
Too religious n sticking together n dat. If you really really wanted them to assimilate you would burn all the Judaism books in the country and separate all the Jews apart so they marry into non Jewish families and eventually forget that they're Jewish.
but 70 percent of jews in America and Europe marry non jews

Imo the problem isn't Jews it's the people at the very top. The ppl at the very top have no religion or beliefs. They just use the Jews cuz they benefit them.

This is not a valid argument

The vast majority of all humans behave in a way that is very sheepish, with only a few critical thinking shepereds leading the flock

When you say the Jews at the top are leading the Jews, its the same with Whites or Asians, the vast majority of Whites and Asians are mindless sheep who need a leader to install beliefs and values into their brain otherwise they will just fall into their animalistic instincts

The best leader will lead his people using a belief system that compliments the nature of his people, so they will easily fall in line

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 5189