What a legit 8PSL face looks like

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

PhD in moggerology
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Posts
5,547
Reputation
13,161
CA81C760 4B77 4A2A B6F1 2C1CB06813E7


Literal perfection
Stare at it all day and never get bored

(no homo)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 6217, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Man I need to move to incels.is I'm sick of chad worshipping
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
Wrong pic bhai
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20193 and 1 other person
2452551_1625655312567.jpeg
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
Sleep Yawn GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
72C106D3 DBE5 484B 9E18 616D93CB80B8
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4362, Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
delon phenopilled the shit out of me tbh

42419493 35E6 46F5 94CC 596009C166A3
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22401, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21766 and 1 other person
Man I need to move to incels.is I'm sick of chad worshipping
I rather consider these chads as role model for looksmaxxing and bettering myself to getting as close as possible than be a cuck at incels.is with a anime avi that makes 17 vents on how the female cashier I met last time I touched grass didn’t pull my pants down and suck my dick after buying a pack of altoid from her shop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I rather consider these chads as role model for looksmaxxing and bettering myself to getting as close as possible than be a cuck at incels.is with a anime avi that makes 17 vents on how the female cashier I met last time I touched grass didn’t pull my pants down and suck my dick after buying a pack of altoid from her shop
 

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
4
Views
67
horseman
horseman
vinn98
Replies
0
Views
78
vinn98
vinn98
146cmsubhuman
Replies
8
Views
106
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
veppandi guhan
Replies
0
Views
14
veppandi guhan
veppandi guhan
shandingo
Replies
21
Views
185
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top