What a life of loneliness

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I feel embarassed making posts like this because I'm knowledgeable and been here since forever. However it doesn't matter I never achieve a lot success. Most of my friebdships and dating have involved huge sociopaths and psychopaths that at some point made a set up to turn against me.

I wonder what the future holds for someone like me. It's so terrifying not to have a ground to put your feet because everything is always in shambles.

Am I growing? I guess so. If you want to call all these tragedies growth, then for sure. It's so debilitating and exhausting and I fail to see what exactly I do wrong, why I cannot connect with people. Why does everybody think that something is off with me after getting to know me a lil.

It pisses me off to see normies whose biggest looksmax is have a salad and still be a fucking landwhale disgusting and strogenic and retarded with everything I could wish to have. Damn it. But i be strong.

Anyway will post some rant later.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 9801
If you're not a millionaire and have sex on a daily basis with dozens of extremely attractive femoids then you failed
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Keep going bro, you’ll make it