What a psychopath will do

Piscotel

Piscotel

Banned
What a low inhib psycho manlet would do if a chad make fun of him in front of many girls? Can he be alpha ?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2227
If he could get away with it he might kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and EthnicelAscension
Pull a knife on him and talk about what he’s gonna do to him if he ever dares to fuck with him again. Extra points if you toy with the knife and practice slashing and stabbing motions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
smile and leave.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Psychos have no emotion so he’ll give them a blank face. If it was a smart psycho then he’d wait to kill whoever ridiculed him so he doesn’t get caught and then act like nothing ever happened

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer and OCDMaxxing
Psychopaths have extremely small amygdala,so you could expect anything

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Britishlooksmaxxer, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
pseudo-alpha and pseudo-psychpaths need to perish

scum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Zeta ascended, OCDMaxxing and 4 others
He would probably not be in that situation in first place, but killing the guy? I dont think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1973
Not if he has money and copes

Psychos have no emotion so he’ll give them a blank face. If it was a smart psycho then he’d wait to kill whoever ridiculed him so he doesn’t get caught and then act like nothing ever happened
this. depends on the intelligence. but most are dumb

He would probably not be in that situation in first place, but killing the guy? I dont think so.
Maybe brp, psychos are very compulsive.

What a low inhib psycho manlet would do if a chad make fun of him in front of many girls? Can he be alpha ?
it would involve a jugular and a sharp object
pseudo-alpha and pseudo-psychpaths need to perish

scum
99% of TRP / Lookissm / Ssluthate, etc...real psychos don't post online but do sick shit IRL. All of these fake dark triad Machevellian psychos trying to emulate bad boy mannerisms are cringe af.

me included, I'm fake as fuck. I'm no a real sociopath / psychco, I justs act like one , because it is more fficient epercentage wise in daing market.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei

99% of TRP / Lookissm / Ssluthate, etc...real psychos don't post online but do sick shit IRL. All of these fake dark triad Machevellian psychos trying to emulate bad boy mannerisms are cringe af.

me included, I'm fake as fuck. I'm no a real sociopath / psychco, I justs act like one , because it is more fficient epercentage wise in daing market.
Perception over reality; no need to act like something you’re not when you’re perceived as that. LowTrustMaxx and women will automatically assume you’re dark triad even though you could be a loner loser gamer that rots in his house all day

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing

Tenor

Pull a knife on him and talk about what he’s gonna do to him if he ever dares to fuck with him again. Extra points if you toy with the knife and practice slashing and stabbing motions

The psychopath would actually stab him without warning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and OCDMaxxing
Psychos and especially low inhib ones are 100% of the time gymmaxxed and fight maxxed, such as American Psycho's Patrick Bateman.

He would most likely beat the Chad's ass with his pure adrenaline and rage tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Griffith, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
An alpha would laugh it off and give no fux

I dont delude myself into thinking I'm a psychopath, im actually really emotional and neurotic but I still dark triad maxx because Its simply more beneficial to do it rather than simping obviously.

I would instantly tell him I am a grand master black belt in tiger style kung fu, then assume my fighting stance with tiger claw hands equipped and rip out his throat, then round house kicking his head off his body. Then I would rip off his head and drink the blood

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Psychos and especially low inhib ones are 100% of the time gymmaxxed and fight maxxed, such as American Psycho's Patrick Bateman.

He would most likely beat the Chad's ass with his pure adrenaline and rage tbh.
This. He would give no fucks and start berating him infront of everyone