What about me makes me look old and how can i fix it.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
So far all I've been trying to do is combat facial lines by moisturizing and using the curology system. Also for dark under eye cycles I've been using a dermaset pen every night for atleast almost over 3 weeks now, I think it's working, it's just my eyelids that it doesn't work on. What else can I do. Also before anyone mentions my hair texture NO, NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, it's shitty abo/ South indian coarse hair that I got from my mom so that's how it's suppose to look.

Attachments

• 20220306_233025.jpg
    20220306_233025.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Johanjohan
Another Curry wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
only eye area tbh

brutal, curry eye area will be the death of us all.
nah, ur eye area isnt specifically curry looking

its just terrible

nah, ur eye area isnt specifically curry looking

its just terrible
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fuck....
they say the eyes are the windows into someone soul,
looks like i have a rotten soul.

• JFL
Reactions: Lessgo
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fuck....
they say the eyes are the windows into someone soul,
looks like i have a rotten soul.
save up 20k. eye area is ur only noticeable failo and its fixable.

honestly if you lean max and fix eyes, u could be a 6.5/10, maybe higher

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Hey, you kinda look like Dev Patel, have you considered growing a beard?
dev-patel-1627643197.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Your skin looks fine but your eyes. Is that your normal stare? If so you may have a lazy eye. Also it’s far from over for you especially considering 6 ft height, idk why you’re crying all the time. Maybe thuggmaxxing would look good on you since you can’t really change your eye area.

Your skin looks fine but your eyes. Is that your normal stare? If so you may have a lazy eye.
I think there’s just more uee on one eye than the other which is giving off that effect. Surgery can fix that.

OP I dont think you look old tbh but arguably the eyelid situation makes you look a little older or sleepy. In general you look fine as is but blepharoplasty would prob ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
How old are you

So far all I've been trying to do is combat facial lines by moisturizing and using the curology system. Also for dark under eye cycles I've been using a dermaset pen every night for atleast almost over 3 weeks now, I think it's working, it's just my eyelids that it doesn't work on. What else can I do. Also before anyone mentions my hair texture NO, NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, it's shitty abo/ South indian coarse hair that I got from my mom so that's how it's suppose to look.
You have ptosis

Skin quality

Lateral canthopexy with cheek lift and fat grafting to orbital rim and you could ascend easily to chadlite

ive already mentioned this a million times?
u can improve them by like .5psl and get rid of that sclera show with the squeeze eye exercise shit
(YES it actually work nigga and if u dont believe it u can just try it out cause it takes like 1 minute and no side effects)
squeeze eye as hard as possible and hold for 10 sec and then repeat this 10 times do this every 1 hour
so
at 7 am do it then at 8 am then at 9 am
also this probably wont fix NCT but it will shorter ur eyes fs fs cause they look vertical asf also for sclera show workout the under eyelid i think i dont have sclera show so idk

u can improve them by like .5psl and get rid of that sclera show with the squeeze eye exercise shit
(YES it actually work nigga and if u dont believe it u can just try it out cause it takes like 1 minute and no side effects)
squeeze eye as hard as possible and hold for 10 sec and then repeat this 10 times do this every 1 hour
so
at 7 am do it then at 8 am then at 9 am
also this probably wont fix NCT but it will shorter ur eyes fs fs cause they look vertical asf also for sclera show workout the under eyelid i think i dont have sclera show so idk
bruuuh ur eyes look like u getting fucked FR FR NAWLLL
u better do this shit lol

the stare makes you look soulles

You don't look that old. Your eye area is a bigger problem

"that old"

bro it's fucking over. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
dude u dont look old. Idk what is going on with u but u looking old is no issue of your looks

Forehead wrinkles, eyelid exposure/overly droopy and clear stubble despite being shaved. Skin isn't the smoothest either. It really ages you up above what you probably are.

do some facial exercises to fix your eylid

I've never seen so much sclera show.. that combined with too much UEE does not look good..

Mirin this SFcel