What about Strongergum ?

F

Francefag

Iron
Hi, sry if my english is bad i'm from France
Did anyone tried Strongergum ? It's the gum that Tomaazo presented in his video :
Here is the website : https://strongergum.com/

- it seems to be harder than falim or any other gum
- contains vitamin D3 and K2

What you think about it ? Thanks

sorry its cope

surgery = not cope

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
sorry its cope

surgery = not cope
i dont think chewing is cope
just answering if that gum is special or if he is saying bullshit about D3, K2 and best robustness :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
chewing isn't cope , personally worked wonder for me , but I think you need to have a decent foundation first which i did.
If you're a normie and you haven't chewed or lost weight , then what are u doing????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
i dont think chewing is cope
just answering if that gum is special or if he is saying bullshit about D3, K2 and best robustness :feelsokman:
K2 , D3 and calcium are both very well researched in bone reconstruction and robustness
im sure u can find the study if you search for it

how old is the dude?

K2 , D3 and calcium are both very well researched in bone reconstruction and robustness
im sure u can find the study if you search for it
Yeah i know about D3 and K2 but what i wanted to say is : is there really D3/K2 in that gum ?
It's probably his own brand, a recent brand by the way

Yeah i know about D3 and K2 but what i wanted to say is : is there really D3/K2 in that gum ?
It's probably his own brand, a recent brand by the way
yeah ur better off just taking the supps and chewing separately, whatever is in that gum won't be enough to do shit.

yeah ur better off just taking the supps and chewing separately, whatever is in that gum won't be enough to do shit.
So which gum is the best ? falim ?

mewing didn't save the dude from getting fat

Latepubertycel + babyfat loss. The gums are probably underdosed tbh, I'd just dose D3+Calcium+K2 with pills and chew normal cheaper gum.

Last edited: