What accent has the highest appeal?

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top

Swedish accent - 3/10 sounds like fish to non swedes, kinda cute when girls have it tho

Shitty impersonation tbh but I managed to fool a few niggas into thinking im bulgarian over disc - 5/10

I don't fucking know what to call this one - 7/10 sounds masculine but maybe low appeal

British accent - 6/10 sounds okay kind of faggoty though

which ones sound best? Or add your own accent and rate it

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Arditi, Deleted member 21403 and 12 others
The one with a brick jaw, wide masculine chin, piercing hunter eyes and popping zygos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, kiyopon, Deleted member 29167 and 19 others
Dalit accent

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, datboijj, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
I have a nordic accent and its a halo tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and LowTrust
Indian accent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, commander1488, joeveniro and 1 other person

Swedish accent - 3/10 sounds like fish to non swedes, kinda cute when girls have it tho

Shitty impersonation tbh but I managed to fool a few niggas into thinking im bulgarian over disc - 5/10

I don't fucking know what to call this one - 7/10 sounds masculine but maybe low appeal

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, emeraldglass, LowTrust and 1 other person
Send vocaroo of dalit accent bhai

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, lightskinbengali, sergeant blackpill and 3 others

Your voice is low T thats why it sounds bad

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 29155
The English accent sounds good.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, datboijj and LowTrust
Your voice is low T thats why it sounds bad
What, his voice isn't low T, he was just doing some weird ass shit with his throat when he was speaking in that Swedish Accent

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan and LowTrust
What, his voice isn't low T, he was just doing some weird ass shit with his throat when he was speaking in that Swedish Accent
the other voices do sound kinda low T ig

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
the other voices do sound kinda low T ig
Let me hear you speak swedish naturally and i will tell if you have a bad voice or not

• Hmm...

JFL at those soy voices

This is what a high T voice sounds like

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, redmaxx, LowTrust and 1 other person

Swedish accent has great appeal on women tho (for me at least)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 29155
How about a deep voice with strong southern accent?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and LowTrust
Only Low T ones were British and Swedish
lack of vocal fry I think, or they are just inherently low T accents
Let me hear you speak swedish naturally and i will tell if you have a bad voice or not

i dont remember much swedish I moved from there when I was like 5, I just remember it had a lot of intonations
JFL at those soy voices

This is what a high T voice sounds like

reminds me of

Swedish accent has great appeal on women tho (for me at least)

yeah girls with swedish accents sound so cute
How about a deep voice with strong southern accent?
I can try but probably gives low IQ failo (or halo maybe it makes you appear more NT)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 29155
Oh I thought you were swedish

• So Sad
Oh I thought you were swedish
genetically im half swedish, but I am not fully swede or lived there long enough to remember the language, just a distant memory

Curry

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Eren and LowTrust

Kannada or Hindi accent

• Woah
That's an upper-class accent.
it's just no vocal fry halo, if I add vocal fry I will add like badboy tiktok cringe zoomer

Idian ofc.

"Send bobs and vagene"

"I'm wery rich, i drive royce royce and lombargine automobile"

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ArcticStorm and LowTrust
Indian accent mogs hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, lightskinbengali and LowTrust
Foids in the uk love an Irish accent.

• JFL
  • Woah
German accent mogs

• +1
irish

• JFL
  • +1
it still sound cuck though no?

currys me, hahaha the impression is perfect
It sounds cuck because it isn't deep, a low class British accent sounds high T even if it isn't as deep as a posh one (low class English has long been associated with sailors, pirates, soldiers, criminals, etc). It also means the latter sounds low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, oxymoron, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
It sounds cuck because it isn't deep, a low class British accent sounds high T even if it isn't as deep as a posh one (low class English has long been associated with sailors, pirates, soldiers, criminals, etc). It also means the latter sounds low IQ.
which one is better for HQNP virgin JB? Also that isn't my native accent, but people say it is very convincing and I can maintain it for as long as I need, but I don't really like the sound of it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
which one is better for HQNP virgin JB? Also that isn't my native accent, but people say it is very convincing and I can maintain it for as long as I need, but I don't really like the sound of it
I'm the only virgin here, I'd have absolutely no idea what accent gets you laid :feelsrope: .

There was a girl I sent Instagram voice messages to after she asked me some question, and she said she really liked my accent, but I made sure to deepen my voice slightly (breathe lower) and slightly exaggerate my accent (I do it when talking to foreigners because it's funny).

• JFL
I'm the only virgin here, I'd have absolutely no idea what accent gets you laid :feelsrope: .

There was a girl I sent Instagram voice messages to after she asked me some question, and she said she really liked my accent, but I made sure to deepen my voice slightly (breathe lower) and slightly exaggerate my accent (I do it when talking to foreigners because it's funny).

wait that's you? You sound a lot older than me jfl, how old are you? Or maybe I just sound like a kid for my age

• +1
wait that's you? You sound a lot older than me jfl, how old are you? Or maybe I just sound like a kid for my age
I'm 23 going on 43 (norwood reaper).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LowTrust
I'm 23 going on 43 (norwood reaper).
did your voice change much after 18? I had late puberty so maybe that is why

• +1
British accent and Australian Accent sound the best tbh

• JFL
  • Woah