What accent has the highest appeal?

Swedish accent - 3/10 sounds like fish to non swedes, kinda cute when girls have it tho

Shitty impersonation tbh but I managed to fool a few niggas into thinking im bulgarian over disc - 5/10

I don't fucking know what to call this one - 7/10 sounds masculine but maybe low appeal

British accent - 6/10 sounds okay kind of faggoty though

which ones sound best? Or add your own accent and rate it

Autisticel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LowTrust
did your voice change much after 18? I had late puberty so maybe that is why
I think it did get a bit deeper, but it seems my voice changes a lot depending on: who I'm talking to (group of men / family / foreign / etc), how dehydrated (or hydrated) I am, if I'm frustrated / annoyed (I use a slightly lower class accent to get my point across more), etc.

I seemed to have a late puberty too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LowTrust
Autisticel
why am I autistic?
I think it did get a bit deeper, but it seems my voice changes a lot depending on: who I'm talking to (group of men / family / foreign / etc), how dehydrated (or hydrated) I am, if I'm frustrated / annoyed (I use a slightly lower class accent to get my point across more), etc.

I seemed to have a late puberty too.
lifefuel, I want sound older, but even when I put on a really deep voice something about it still sounds kid to me. Maybe it is because of my teeth formation fucking up the way I speak?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Maybe it is because of my teeth formation fucking up the way I speak?
If you have a lisp, then yeah that would make you sound younger / low T. When it comes to pitch, I find that is heavily dependent on breathing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 29167
If you have a lisp, then yeah that would make you sound younger / low T. When it comes to pitch, I find that is heavily dependent on breathing.
I don't have a lithp but I do have a sivilus S when speaking certain languages especially english so I think the issue is the way I've learnt to pronounce the letter S so maybe I need accent modification therapy so they can try changing the way I pronounce it to be less obvious and more subtle

• +1
Reactions: Graham
why am I autistic?

lifefuel, I want sound older, but even when I put on a really deep voice something about it still sounds kid to me. Maybe it is because of my teeth formation fucking up the way I speak?
No foid care about accent, unless you curry. You are giving autistic vibes with this post

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Italian masterrace

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
nice accent is big halo

why?

yes brother, do you have any knowledge on how to become j3wish? I want to join rothschilds and become powerful man
masonry

• Woah
you retards RP (recieved pronunciation) accents mogs everywhere on the planet, royalty and aristocracy in the anglosphere have exclusively had that accent since the 1600s, only the top 0.01% today who went to boarding school or top public schools in the UK have developed that accent

• Woah
you retards RP (recieved pronunciation) accents mogs everywhere on the planet, royalty and aristocracy in the anglosphere have exclusively had that accent since the 1600s, only the top 0.01% today who went to boarding school or top public schools in the UK have developed that accent
do I have that accent? It sounds posh no?
what's that?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
uk accent in countries excluding uk

• Woah
Reactions: saiya_online and LowTrust
thanks, I want to join rothschilds so bad

which type? I can do the "posh-ish uk accent" but not the generic roadman version, which one is optimal?
posh

the roadman uk accent will have the opposite effect or at the least, a neutral effect

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: saiya_online and LowTrust

Swedish accent - 3/10 sounds like fish to non swedes, kinda cute when girls have it tho

Shitty impersonation tbh but I managed to fool a few niggas into thinking im bulgarian over disc - 5/10

I don't fucking know what to call this one - 7/10 sounds masculine but maybe low appeal

normal maerican one with deep voice, spanish, or any eurpian accent. everything is shit like indain and fucking russian voices. I find jamican voices good too.

• Love it
how to make high T? Thyroplasty do this? I need more vocal fry I think
to softmax voice you neeed to be able to use all of your vocal cords to their highest potential, so u have to make sure u dont have any psit in your mouth. drink water consatnly and do nofap along with good sleep. good dental habitits too will keep the mouth clear of stuff taht slur and make your voice sound lwo t. when you speak, USE your voice, dont make it sound forced.

• +1
posh

the roadman uk accent will have the opposite effect or at the least, a neutral effect
yeah I always found most people in uk tend to have low class accents and that they were quite repulsive
normal maerican one with deep voice, spanish, or any eurpian accent. everything is shit like indain and fucking russian voices. I find jamican voices good too.
what about italian accent? I can do that easy
to softmax voice you neeed to be able to use all of your vocal cords to their highest potential, so u have to make sure u dont have any psit in your mouth. drink water consatnly and do nofap along with good sleep. good dental habitits too will keep the mouth clear of stuff taht slur and make your voice sound lwo t. when you speak, USE your voice, dont make it sound forced.
yeah rn my voice is fuckeddd because of my teeth alignment (class 2 overbite) so hopefully my S's will sound better after invisalign

yeah I always found most people in uk tend to have low class accents and that they were quite repulsive

what about italian accent? I can do that easy

yeah rn my voice is fuckeddd because of my teeth alignment (class 2 overbite) so hopefully my S's will sound better after invisalign
italian accent mogs

• Love it

british one sounded like a horny gay twink from Brighton

• JFL

rate mine and give feedback

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back