What ACTUALLY induces craniofacial growth during puberty?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I don’t see many people talking about this besides the obvious water oral posture stuff.

We have threads on hgh inducing facial bone growth, then other people claiming that DHT does, etc etc.

What ACTUALLY causes craniofacial growth?

VIP. Have you ever noticed how VIP chads always have robust bones? The theory is that VIP mindset + success triggers the hormones+chemicals for bone growth and sex

41C71B07 4E5D 4768 9D3F 7B43D412C060
197A080C A9F9 4C6D BF71 2C9B286221F3
4A015218 646C 4B5E 8BA0 55CCC9DD238D
36AE3370 237D 4088 B3E0 B034B26EDCFB
4CB8BC36 8F62 41C2 A5FB D4BA99534785

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 8 others
purely genetics. if it was HGH then every tallfag would have chiseled faces and manlets would be truecels. we obviously know its the opposite. oral posture is cope af.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
You have forward growth cuz you are not asian/monogolid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, prettyboislime and 1 other person
I don’t know what your talking about and to be frank I enjoyed your pubertymaxxing thread. But what the fuck is this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deprived and 3 others

neurotypical plan to become a popular forum user to become a forum mod, nice

I don’t see many people talking about this besides the obvious water oral posture stuff.

We have threads on hgh inducing facial bone growth, then other people claiming that DHT does, etc etc.

What ACTUALLY causes craniofacial growth?
Genetics. + horomones during puberty

What is your problem? Why did you give a disgust react? The VIP disciples will fucking kill you hood rat. Do not ever disrespect a high ranking VIP like me again this way ever again or you will face grave consequences ! 2 VIP peasant beggar. 😓🙏🗑

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 4 others
What is your problem? Why did you give a disgust react? The VIP disciples will fucking kill you hood rat. Do not ever disrespect a high ranking VIP like me again this way ever again or you will face grave consequences ! 2 VIP peasant beggar. 😓🙏🗑
get the fuck off my thread, if you have nothing to contribute

get the fuck off my thread, if you have nothing to contribute
I’m the ultimate contribution to this forum. I am this forum’s 8 VIP MIP boss. Watch your tone you fucking street beggar garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
Genetics. + horomones during puberty
🤔 water, but there hasn’t been a single thread made on maxxing out these hormones specifically for inducing forward growth, expect ones that have been disproven

purely genetics. if it was HGH then every tallfag would have chiseled faces and manlets would be truecels. we obviously know its the opposite. oral posture is cope af.
i doubt this

I’m the ultimate contribution to this forum. I am this forum’s 8 VIP MIP boss. Watch your tone you fucking street beggar garbage
BA843D12 661A 43CE 81F1 E48669906ED1

My dad just sent me Pepe and vip motivation

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, justinzayn and prettyboislime
hgh
take loads of gh right now and see what happens

hgh
take loads of gh right now and see what happens
nothing?
people on this forum specifically during 2019-2020 have token loads of hgh and haven’t seen any craniofacial growth
but PLEASE prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
nothing?
people on this forum specifically during 2019-2020 have token loads of hgh and haven’t seen any craniofacial growth
but PLEASE prove me wrong
literally all high level bodybuilders. every single one of them. nobody here actually jams down loads of gh to make a huge impact in a year or 2 years. you need to be slamming down bodybuilder doses of gh to actually see anything over YEARS. and thatll cost like 30k+ per year or more

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
No testosterone dictates your face growth pattern + gh

literally all high level bodybuilders. every single one of them. nobody here actually jams down loads of gh to make a huge impact in a year or 2 years. you need to be slamming down bodybuilder doses of gh to actually see anything over YEARS. and thatll cost like 30k+ per year or more
wouldn’t that just cause a “fat head effect” or becoming too ogre?

I've come to the conclusions it's a combination of things.

Thyroid function, normal GH-IGF for actual bone mass growth. Adequate fat soluble Vitamin intake helps the dental arch develop and is connected to proper jaw growth. All these are required for good craniofacial development.
DHT and even Testosterone seem unnecessary looking at people who have been castrated or have receptor issues; these things matter more prenatally rather then natally when it comes to the form of the face. To rephrase, craniofacial development seems to happen independently from androgens but androgens matter in determining the general physiognomy of your face after birth while you're still in the womb.
But, androgens and not being overly Estrogenic/stressed allows for less facial water weight and better fat/water disposition and enables you to actually able to see your bones and angularity.

Any anecdotal changes online seen from Testosterone or whatever are not skeletal, but difference in things like colouring, flushing, water, fat, eyebrow thickness and probably even facial muscle difference, also probably mental effects of Testosterone at play causing you to perceive yourself differently. And of course lower/higher general bodyfat/water retention

Some more relevent things:
Early postnatal nutrition. If the mother is nourished on good food and breastfeeds her child, less chance of bad facial development.
Also no allergies, breastfeeding long into being a toddler, not letting your children mouth breath or suck their thumbs all promote good oral posture habits which are important for proper facial development.
Also no sickness or diseases, which may mess up development.
Also no malnutrition of course.
No skeletal abnormalities like Scoliosis, bad posture which may mess up skull development.
Chewing can help guide proper facial development and growth.

Side note: young (19-25) healthy, well-fed women have the highest Testosterone; so keep this in mind when having children. Also feed your wife/mother of your children well during her pregnancy and after aswell. Check her Test, Thyroid and Estrogen levels for any abnormality.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and AscendingHero
Chewing, mewing, nutrition, growth hormone