What affordable heightmaxxing stacks are legit for openplatecels?

D

Deleted member 5608

Descended
theres so many threads about it dude

Learn how to use scrollbars my guy. Also you're not an incel if your growth plates aren't even closed yet :what:

in puberty, GHRH is at an all-time high, antagonizing the release of somatostatin and signaling the somatrophs in the anterior pituitary to produce GH. Injecting GHRH analogs (peptides) isn't going to make much of a difference to the output of GH within the hypothalamic/pituitary axis. Of course, adding in Ghrelin mimetics or ghrelin receptor agonists such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 may amplify the output of GH by a slight bit, but in the long run, it isn't going to equate to much of a difference.

to be quite frank, there isn't really a 'cheap heightmaxxing stack', the usage of both exogenous recombinant HGH and IGF-1 is needed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
in puberty, GHRH is at an all-time high, antagonizing the release of somatostatin and signaling the somatrophs in the anterior pituitary to produce GH. Injecting GHRH analogs (peptides) isn't going to make much of a difference to the output of GH within the hypothalamic/pituitary axis. Of course, adding in Ghrelin mimetics or ghrelin receptor agonists such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 may amplify the output of GH by a slight bit, but in the long run, it isn't going to equate to much of a difference.

to be quite frank, there isn't really a 'cheap heightmaxxing stack', the usage of both exogenous recombinant HGH and IGF-1 is needed.
Alright then. I’m thinking of getting on somatropin soon if I don’t notice anything when I’m done my Mk cycle but I need legit sources.

Alright then. I’m thinking of getting on somatropin soon if I don’t notice anything when I’m done my Mk cycle but I need legit sources.
MK677 is bad, doesn't increase IGF-1 by much and the trade-off is horrible, your body will create IGF-1 when both insulin and GH attach to their respective receptors in the liver, MK677 is a ghrelin mimetic, ghrelin is the hormone that is released when you're hungry, it also plays a role in growth hormone secretion as it binds to Ghrelin-receptors and GHS receptors within the anterior pituitary, stimulating the synthesis of somatropin in the somatroph cells. Endogenous ghrelin gets wiped out pretty fast after you eat, eating makes your pancreas secrete Insulin which is supposed to lower blood sugar by transporting glucose out of the blood, GH production is also instantly suppressed after you eat because glucose potently agonizes the secretion of GH. With mk677 you're essentially tricking the body that you're hungry, meaning the pancreas is constantly producing abnormal amounts of insulin to lower blood glucose, the thing is, the exogenous ghrelin is also stimulating the release of GH by agonizing the ghrelin receptors and GHSR. Meaning both insulin and GH are being released simultaneously, which is dangerous, as GH already lowers blood glucose, and so does insulin. So when Insulin is sent to do its job to lower the glucose levels in your blood, but it finds that your levels are already low, it still transports more glucose to cells that need it, from your blood, creating a hypoglycemic scenario. Ghrelin is tricking your body into thinking it needs calories and energy, insulin is released to lower blood glucose whilst GH is doing the exact same thing. MK677 is producing a hypoglycemic environment, whilst also forcing the pancreas to secrete abnormal amounts of insulin, which is what 'insulin resistance' is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
MK677 is bad, doesn't increase IGF-1 by much and the trade-off is horrible, your body will create IGF-1 when both insulin and GH attach to their respective receptors in the liver, MK677 is a ghrelin mimetic, ghrelin is the hormone that is released when you're hungry, it also plays a role in growth hormone secretion as it binds to Ghrelin-receptors and GHS receptors within the anterior pituitary, stimulating the synthesis of somatropin in the somatroph cells. Endogenous ghrelin gets wiped out pretty fast after you eat, eating makes your pancreas secrete Insulin which is supposed to lower blood sugar by transporting glucose out of the blood, GH production is also instantly suppressed after you eat because glucose potently agonizes the secretion of GH. With mk677 you're essentially tricking the body that you're hungry, meaning the pancreas is constantly producing abnormal amounts of insulin to lower blood glucose, the thing is, the exogenous ghrelin is also stimulating the release of GH by agonizing the ghrelin receptors and GHSR. Meaning both insulin and GH are being released simultaneously, which is dangerous, as GH already lowers blood glucose, and so does insulin. So when Insulin is sent to do its job to lower the glucose levels in your blood, but it finds that your levels are already low, it still transports more glucose to cells that need it, from your blood, creating a hypoglycemic scenario. Ghrelin is tricking your body into thinking it needs calories and energy, insulin is released to lower blood glucose whilst GH is doing the exact same thing. MK677 is producing a hypoglycemic environment, whilst also forcing the pancreas to secrete abnormal amounts of insulin, which is what 'insulin resistance' is.
It increases igf 1 by +72%
Its the same as 3.5 ui of hgh
I agree with the others

It increases igf 1 by +72%
Its the same as 3.5 ui of hgh
I agree with the others
it isn't the same as 3.5iu's, that's a ludicrous claim.

I mean sure, take it if you want diabetes, no problem there.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
it isn't the same as 3.5iu's, that's a ludicrous claim.

I mean sure, take it if you want diabetes, no problem there.
I can send to you the calculations
When i go home
Also
I didnt disagree with the rest of your claims since i didnt even read half of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I already ordered hgh and the shit I need for it a week ago, so I should start injecting by April.
How tall are you now vs your parents I recommend that you don’t try it bro it will mess up your hormones I can cause uncanny features in the face that shit is not safe bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
How tall are you now vs your parents I recommend that you don’t try it bro it will mess up your hormones I can cause uncanny features in the face that shit is not safe bro
My nigga it won’t do shit. 4IU ain’t gonna do shit and it won’t cause uncanny features. Gigantism IGF levels are above 1200ng/ml. This shit will get me to like 900 maximum. It’s my only hope and unfortunately I’m cursed with beaner height, though naturally I believe I can acquire 5”10 due to white genetics and a nutritious diet. HGH is the only way and height is a halo.

STFU you couldn't reach those levels needed to create those "uncanny features" if you injected 30ius a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608