What age can you grow taller till?

B

Baller1

Iron
I'm currently 23, 5'11.5, however I've heard in some cases men can grow till 25. Are there any supps I should try at this point to squeeze out any height gains?

Last edited:
whats your height?

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
I'm currently 23, howver I've heard in some cases men can grow till 25. Are there any supps I should try at this point to squeeze out any height gains?
Im 25 and 6’1 but in october 2014 i was 5’10.5 i might have grew some but i also posturemaxxed

• Woah
Reactions: john2
I'm currently 23, howver I've heard in some cases men can grow till 25. Are there any supps I should try at this point to squeeze out any height gains?
It really depends I have only grown until like 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Slob and Bitchwhipper2
Save on LL

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and JustTrynaGrow
You don't grow taller after 21 in most cases.

It depends on when your growth plates infuse/close. It happens between the ages of 18 to 21 and varies from person to person.

If you are at least 6ft 2, then don't bother and don't worry, seriously.

No. You're coping at this point.

LL is the only option

It varies massively, not many men will grow more than one more inch after the age of 18, Ive grown about 3-4cm between 18-21 and id probably say im somewhat of an outlier and definetly had a late puberty. You may grow a little after 21 but its gonna be so insignificant that its not worth even worrying about

Depends. Some people grow until 21 (although it’s very rare) and some stop at 16 (if not earlier).
Usually, however, you can expect to stop growing at 18-19.
I'm currently 23, 5'11.5, however I've heard in some cases men can grow till 25. Are there any supps I should try at this point to squeeze out any height gains?
Since you’re 23, you shouldn’t expect to grow.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Most grow until 16 or 17

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You don't grow taller after 21 in most cases.

It depends on when your growth plates infuse/close. It happens between the ages of 18 to 21 and varies from person to person.

If you are at least 6ft 2, then don't bother and don't worry, seriously.
nigga if ur at least 5'10 u shouldnt worry.

"Holyfield describes himself as a physical "late bloomer": upon graduating from Fulton High School in 1980, he was only 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) tall and weighed only 147 pounds (67 kg).[7][9] By age 21, he had grown to 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) and weighed 178 pounds (81 kg).[7] He grew an additional 2+1⁄2 inches (6.4 cm) in his early 20s, finally reaching his adult height of 6 ft 2+1⁄2 in (1.89 m)."

And niggers develope faster.

Last edited:
Im 25 and 6’1 but in october 2014 i was 5’10.5 i might have grew some but i also posturemaxxed
What exercises you did?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
16 maybe in extreme cases 17

Keep coping
Keep coping with your subhuman early growthplate closure due to estrogen

I stopped growing at 17 which is common, Not rare.

What exercises you did?
at the time i was measured i didnt sleep at all so in reality i was maybe 181cm, but i had horrible back and neck posture, ive corrected this and i now stand tall at comfortable over 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
18 for 99.999% of men, although most finish growing a year or two earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2