What age did girls start showing you iois?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
My first ioi was when I was in the 6th grade at around 11 or 12, she was a cute Italian girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don’t know what a girl giving me an ioi feels like

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 4209
2nd grade when black girl stalked me and wanted to have kids with me.

Women would stop me and my mum when I was in my pram and say how cute I was.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ever since I was born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
8th grade, its how i got my oneitis cuz i forced myself to think of her. before that i spent 3 months in class without even seeing her that way jfl

Didn't you say you were Incel

1 IOI in my lifetime

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
But most of my iois have been since last spring

Wym? You think it’s more or less?
more bro. i dunno what you look like but youve definitely had white sluts eyeing you hard because of preconceived notions about black guys

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
more bro. i dunno what you look like but youve definitely had white sluts eyeing you hard because of preconceived notions about black guys
No son. No girls eyed me. The only IOI I guess I’ve gotten is one black foid who told my friend she was willing to date but when I started talking to her she eventually ghosted me

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
When I got genetic arrogance and high pedigree implant from Eppley

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
No son. No girls eyed me. The only IOI I guess I’ve gotten is one black foid who told my friend she was willing to date but when I started talking to her she eventually ghosted me
thats not even an ioi bro thats literally interest. indication of interest is different like eye contact, etc. she was fully interested. and i think more girls like you. havent seen a pic of you though but i can tell youre nt irl jfl.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Literally when I was about 3 or 4 years
My mom said an older woman told her to let her know what I looked like in a couple years becuase I was good looking
Don’t know if I want her to know wha I look like now

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
when i was self aware of it ? 12-13
but i got a lot of compliment as a kid, without understanding it fully.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
since birth lol. i remember doing a slow dance when i was like 5 years old with this one girl in a grass field
im such a slayer

thats not even an ioi bro thats literally interest. indication of interest is different like eye contact, etc. she was fully interested. and i think more girls like you. havent seen a pic of you though but i can tell youre nt irl jfl.
Foids never hold eye contact with me. One white foid put on disgusting faces when I looked at her. I hate women

Never. Start happening (if you are gl) at 12~14 bc of puberty.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Foids never hold eye contact with me. One white foid put on disgusting faces when I looked at her. I hate women
Are u larping?

Foids always smile at black guys, tf, they always do us niggas.

• WTF
Reactions: Blackout.xl
when youre comfortable bro you should pm me a pic so i can legit say if youre ugly or not.
Are u larping?

youre black? jfl i got sjw vibes from your ass so i thought you were white

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Are u larping?

No, foids don’t smile at me. Only on rare occasions have they smiled and it was only after the rumor of me being mentally challenged and autistic spread.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Gengar and Deleted member 2227
No, foids don’t smile at me. Only on rare occasions have they smiled and it was only after the rumor of me being mentally challenged and autistic spread.
Holy shit ur life has been brutal, I thought mine was bad, but it's like you've had no validation ur entire life.

Holy shit ur life has been brutal, I thought mine was bad, but it's like you've had no validation ur entire life.
i thought mine was bad too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
20-21 legit strong iois not fufu shit

Im 23 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I had a small spike of validation from July to September 2015. After that it was taken from me and I fell into indifference with no validation and bouts of depression. Once the rumours spread in 2018, I was very depressed 24/7

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2597
Let’s get something straight; I will be alone forever. From birth to death my life is full of suffering, sadness, tears, and pain. No girl alive ever touched me and I am the most hideous creature to ever step foot on earth. IOIs will never come my way because I am subhuman. Less than human. My flesh is contorted to create this strikingly monstrous looking being that somehow is referred to as a person.

I am ugliness incarnate. I am hideousness personified. I am subhuman — every cell in my body is subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Caligula, turkproducer and 3 others
I had a small spike of validation from July to September 2015. After that it was taken from me and I fell into indifference with no validation and bouts of depression. Once the rumours spread in 2018, I was very depressed 24/7
Why did the rumours start?

9 1/2 years old.

The only ioi is p n v. Everything else is cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2403, turkproducer and 1 other person
Why did the rumours start?
I don’t know. People started hating me and thinking I was autistic suddenly. Started talking down to me and treating me like a dog. That’s what happened. It ruined my high school life and teenage years. I only got to taste validation for 3 months out of my 18 year life and wasn’t even validation that chad gets. It’s just validation from not being hated and having tons of friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer and 2 others
Let’s get something straight; I will be alone forever. From birth to death my life is full of suffering, sadness, tears, and pain. No girl alive ever touched me and I am the most hideous creature to ever step foot on earth. IOIs will never come my way because I am subhuman. Less than human. My flesh is contorted to create this strikingly monstrous looking being that somehow is referred to as a person.

I am ugliness incarnate. I am hideousness personified. I am subhuman — every cell in my body is subhuman.
damn this hurt to read.. its over

It's that or the reality. And highly doubt measuring I

Dont confuse reality with "memes" its ignoramus
then you dont know what ioi stands for dude
You prolly don't have high neuroticism as me
true akhi i get along w most of my classmates despite joining a month later