What age did girls start showing you iois?

then you dont know what ioi stands for dude
Indicators of atteraction.such a vague situation can't be proven unless of course "p n v" occurs

0. mom gave me an ioi when I lived inside her pussfor 9 months

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2597
Indicators of atteraction.such a vague situation can't be proven unless of course "p n v" occurs
no because p in v literally destroys the entire meaning of ioi because its no longer an indication but an undeniable fact. hence why p in v can never be an ioi

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2403
no because p in v literally destroys the entire meaning of ioi because its no longer an indication but an undeniable fact. hence why p in v can never be an ioi
But there's no really an "indicator" you may pass any gaze, smile, a strand of hair falling toward your way,,, etc as an "indicator" of attraction. Which is completely delusional. That's why pnv is the only indicator its the home run, the nail in the coffin. And the only definitive way for you to confirm the "attraction"

But there's no really an "indicator" you may pass any gaze, smile, a strand of hair falling toward your way,,, etc as an "indicator" of attraction. Which is completely delusional. That way pnv is the only indicator its the home run, the nail in the coffin. And the only definitive way for you to confirm the "attraction"
its not delusional my guy, there are scientific studies on this. youre probably also the type of guy to say "its over for sub 7s"

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
its not delusional my guy, there are scientific studies on this. youre probably also the type of guy to say "itsit'ser for sub 7s"
I never denied their existence i just said that they're not concrete. Like having a headache doesn't automatically mean you're sick, it's maybe dehydration, stress, lack of sleep but nevertheless having a headache is still an indicator of something more serious, alas it is not conclusive and only a check-up can conclude what you really have. That check-up is p n v.

I never denied their existence i just said that they're not concrete. Like having a headache doesn't automatically mean you're sick, it's maybe dehydration, stress, lack of sleep but nevertheless having a headache is still an indicator of something more serious, alas it is not conclusive and only a check-up can conclude what you really have. That check-up is p n v.
yeah of course setting matters the most. i dont believe in iois when theyre from classmates, or a coworker. theyre only iois to me if theyre female strangers. but p in v is never an ioi.

yeah of course setting matters the most. i dont believe in iois when theyre from classmates, or a coworker. theyre only iois to me if theyre female strangers. but p in v is never an ioi.
200w

at 5 or 6 year of age i kissed my first girl
at ~8-10 i kissed 3 more girls
at 16 my first ever approach happened by a 8/10 libanese girl
at 18 i cold approached my first and only girl and shes my gf now since 4 years
lost my virginity to her
since im 20 i get iois regularly (got muscles and strong face bones since then)

My first ioi was when I was in the 6th grade at around 11 or 12, she was a cute Italian girl
3rd grade man
These 2 girls at my table were talking about me and Everytime I called them out they would say they are talking about another guy from different school(JFL at their lies)

Later me and the Latino girl started throwing glitter on each other playfully and then she said "I like you" and her face turned a little red
It made my day tbhngl

Let’s get something straight; I will be alone forever. From birth to death my life is full of suffering, sadness, tears, and pain. No girl alive ever touched me and I am the most hideous creature to ever step foot on earth. IOIs will never come my way because I am subhuman. Less than human. My flesh is contorted to create this strikingly monstrous looking being that somehow is referred to as a person.

I am ugliness incarnate. I am hideousness personified. I am subhuman — every cell in my body is subhuman.
DM me a pic if you want, but if you don't want to you don't have to. I'll rate you and try to help you out, I don't like to hear my fellow brethren go through this kind of negative shit.

17 because at that age I had lost weight and started to look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
when I was 10, srs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043