What age did you become blackpilled?

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Moment I went to 6th grade.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I've always been at least partially blackpilled, but when I discovered the blackpill online? I watched my first faceandlms video when I was 12

I've always been at least partially blackpilled, but when I discovered the blackpill online? I watched my first faceandlms video when I was 12
Blackpilled moment from me at school was when this fat asian bitch bullied me and treated me like shit for 3 years. I noticed the stacies tend to not acknowledge I exist. That moment taught me that only the ugliest most subhuman women go out of their way to specifically spite incels.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
13-14

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
At 15-16 I realized that girls like tall guys from sports class, but I wasn't fully blackpilled back then. At 19 I fell for PUA bluepill bs and theory of confidence being the most important. Finally at 22-23 I was 100% blackpilled. Now in my late 20s, I am less blackpilled but still like 90% there.

I was aware since 11-12 that looks mattered much more than people would admit

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
as soon as i knocked the fuck out of a girl on a subway

What happened?
Many things. Was the ugliest & shortest one in my friend group so got treated like dogshit & no girls would go out with me & half the time I was excluded from stuff. At a certain point I couldn't take it & no amount of alpha m charisma on command whatever was changing shit so I went & found lookism & the og looks theory vids after some digging

@AscendingHero @Kingkellz id like to hear when you got blackpilled first.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
16, around last year november

aajonous vonderpooplanitz tells us to eat raw grass fed grass finished meat only I think your T levels will go up a lot

@AscendingHero @Kingkellz id like to hear when you got blackpilled first.
I was officially blackpilled in my later years of high-school. But I always knew looks mattered to some extent even back when I was in elementary school.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
13 years old

Many things. Was the ugliest & shortest one in my friend group so got treated like dogshit & no girls would go out with me & half the time I was excluded from stuff. At a certain point I couldn't take it & no amount of alpha m charisma on command whatever was changing shit so I went & found lookism & the og looks theory vids after some digging
beautiful.