What age did you discover porn and do you regret finding it or not?

scuderia

scuderia

SBR enthusiast
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
3,581
Reputation
6,863
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, kababcel, jhontoilet and 13 others
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
Jfl I first saw porn at 6 and just found it interesting, and I had a family iPad and I infected it with some pork virus and there was once a bbc pork pop up, straight up on the home screen not browser
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, shortmanlett, kababcel and 5 others
Jfl I first saw porn at 6 and just found it interesting, and I had a family iPad and I infected it with some pork virus and there was once a bbc pork pop up, straight up on the home screen not browser
Horror story
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, Nocturnal and 3 others
Maybe 10 or 11

Porn was better when you were younger now its just ass
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D02, Jordan Barrett, kababcel and 6 others
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat

@ICR​

I found out about it around 12, became an addiction from 14 to my late 18’s, and i regret it a lot, it was hell trying to get rid of the addiction.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, Nocturnal and 3 others

@ICR​

I found out about it around 12, became an addiction from 14 to my late 18’s, and i regret it a lot, it was hell trying to get rid of the addiction.
I just opened org after gooning and found this lol:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, lowinhibragecel, scuderia and 3 others
was in discord gooning servers at 3
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Nocturnal, hate and 1 other person
Like 5

Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, scuderia, Nocturnal and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia, Nocturnal, hate and 1 other person
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
I discovered it at 10
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Bat and Nocturnal
like 10 but i never gooned till 17. was always interested in the narrative of the video tho. dont get me wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Nocturnal and ICR
11

i regret it
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Bat and T-bone123
when did i actually discover it? probably like 7 or 8
when did i actually start watching it? probably like 11

dont regret it one bit
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scuderia

@ICR​

I found out about it around 12, became an addiction from 14 to my late 18’s, and i regret it a lot, it was hell trying to get rid of the addiction.
Any advice on how to quit?

Also how the fuck did you tag ICR I tried to tag him and it didn’t work
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
I was 8… worst thing ever happened to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
I was younger than 5 and have had unrestricted internet access all my life and it’s genuinely ruined how I see intimacy, I see it turns people like hyper sexual or some shit but it’s been the absolute opposite for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
i dont understand the peple saying they regret it, some of my best memories were the amazing times i had when i first discovered porn, when it was actually excisting before it got boring
 
Any advice on how to quit?

Also how the fuck did you tag ICR I tried to tag him and it didn’t work
Yes bhai try progressively watching less extreme stuff, for example:
lets say like ICR you’re into tranny porn, you start by watching straight porn for a while, then progress to lesbian porn, then solo, then picture, then imagination to quitting.
also never let yourself have free time on your hand, recognise your triggers, is it seeing a tiktok of a foid? not interested it and block the creator, until your fyp is clear of them. is it you just being alone in your room? then dont be, find something to replace it with. etc.. i can go on about it in pms.
also
copy this:
ICR
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, scuderia and ICR
Like 8
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Yes bhai try progressively watching less extreme stuff, for example:
lets say like ICR you’re into tranny porn, you start by watching straight porn for a while, then progress to lesbian porn, then solo, then picture, then imagination to quitting.
also never let yourself have free time on your hand, recognise your triggers, is it seeing a tiktok of a foid? not interested it and block the creator, until your fyp is clear of them. is it you just being alone in your room? then dont be, find something to replace it with. etc.. i can go on about it in pms.
also
copy this:
ICR
I don't like tranny porn nigga :hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, scuderia and Bat
i dont understand the peple saying they regret it, some of my best memories were the amazing times i had when i first discovered porn, when it was actually excisting before it got boring
Your not getting a rep

It dehumanizes women and can change your sexuality if watched for consecutive years
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ICR
maybe like 7-8, and it was hardcore porn too

like piss, anal gaping, my old cable had a porn channel and i accidentally switched to it

i remember some miley cyrus looking bitch getting her asshole gaped open
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scuderia
Yes bhai try progressively watching less extreme stuff, for example:
lets say like ICR you’re into tranny porn, you start by watching straight porn for a while, then progress to lesbian porn, then solo, then picture, then imagination to quitting.
also never let yourself have free time on your hand, recognise your triggers, is it seeing a tiktok of a foid? not interested it and block the creator, until your fyp is clear of them. is it you just being alone in your room? then dont be, find something to replace it with. etc.. i can go on about it in pms.
also
copy this:
ICR
Will try out

I’ll lyk if it works in pms

I’ll test it out for a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Bat
Your not getting a rep

It dehumanizes women and can change your sexuality if watched for consecutive years
how does it dehumanize women? and how does it change your sexuality?
clearly it doesnt because im not gay
 
how does it dehumanize women
..

Do you want me to pull up a Reddit thread of a woman’s asshole getting demolished?

That sentence its self should be enough proof
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
..

Do you want me to pull up a Reddit thread of a woman’s asshole getting demolished?

That sentence its self should be enough proof
maybe bad analogy but i dont understand how
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
discovered at 10

didn't acctually start gooning till 12 and ive been trying to quit ever since

its not so bad now but it definitely fucks up my time management sometimes

really regret and hope i can quit soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11, and yes I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
discovered at 10

didn't acctually start gooning till 12 and ive been trying to quit ever since

its not so bad now but it definitely fucks up my time management sometimes

really regret and hope i can quit soon
Ruins attention span as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Ruins attention span as well
yes its so fucking bad

fries my brain

probably lowers my test

luckily im not into some devious shit its mostly just vanilla and amateur stuff
worse ive done it to is probably feet or gentle fdom:lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
11 years old also or maybe 10

i regret it deeply BUT I WOULD NEVER STOP GOONING
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
found out when i was 14
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
yes its so fucking bad

fries my brain

probably lowers my test

luckily im not into some devious shit its mostly just vanilla and amateur stuff
worse ive done it to is probably feet or gentle fdom:lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Devious nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
11 yo for me and I’d give up anything to stop myself back then

6 year on and off addiction of hell



@Bat
Same i did at 11 and i wish i could go back to stop myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
  • Love it
Reactions: scuderia
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Lots of ppl here watch that shit it’s disgusting
im telling you its so fucking common its disgusting

i think i saw some shit on reddit like a r4pe fantasy sub forum had 1 million members wtf

even like basic industry shit is fucking gay with the men in full view and shit and retards will watch that with pleasure

like the stuff i do it to is far from that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
9
Tristanabe
T
Lord Vader
Replies
19
Views
133
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
g4rlic
Replies
28
Views
98
Golf222
Golf222
assuming..
Replies
7
Views
72
eology
E
freakb0b69
Replies
8
Views
35
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
  • Googusthegreat
Back
Top