What age did you stop growing?

What age did you stop growing.

• Total voters
shut up with the ad hominem, what i believe is none of your business retard stop stalking me LMFAO
No ad hominem here, just telling what I know to the community so that they will think twice before listening to what you say.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 4946
No ad hominem here, just telling what I know to the community so that they will think twice before listening to what you say.
nobody cares if YOU haven't heard about the herb and not it is not even from china dumb fucking curry, and yes you are full ad hominem and fully stalking me, when i did link multiple articles, anecdotes and clinical trials proving the points I CLAIMED. JFL at you and no you have no evidence those people who posted 6 minutes with each other are the same person, they already said they lived in the same apartment nevertheless one has been emailing me for a long time (which u can see when i say i am not going to leak conversations) at this point you don't need my help. Go cope with your retarded GH and AI, people will send me their testimonials privately and I will choose carefully who to share it with just because of you, see ya idiot and how does the herb or the people posting on that forum have anything to do with MY 'broscience' try refuting my claims instead of what I do with my private life you delusional subhuman fuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and bossman
growth spurt at 18,5

• +1
Reactions: bossman
nobody cares if YOU haven't heard about the herb and not it is not even from china dumb fucking curry, and yes you are full ad hominem and fully stalking me, when i did link multiple articles, anecdotes and clinical trials proving the points I CLAIMED. JFL at you and no you have no evidence those people who posted 6 minutes with each other are the same person, they already said they lived in the same apartment nevertheless one has been emailing me for a long time (which u can see when i say i am not going to leak conversations) at this point you don't need my help. Go cope with your retarded GH and AI, people will send me their testimonials privately and I will choose carefully who to share it with just because of you, see ya idiot and how does the herb or the people posting on that forum have anything to do with MY 'broscience' try refuting my claims instead of what I do with my private life you delusional subhuman fuck

ok Mr "Einstein level IQ" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
definitely far more than u, that just shows how obsessed u are with me, and more ad hominem right here

jfl at how stupid you've got

and now you believe they're real and legit jfl

jfl at how stupid you've got
View attachment 415821
and now you believe they're real and legit jfl
i do not care what you believe i know they are real and legit because one of them has been emailing me with free research and advice for gaining height for the past few months, STOP STALKING ME RETARD LMFAO, their biochemistry research on that forum is worth more than your entire subhuman curry life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and bossman
JFl if you guys think height matters, my friend who has a peanut skull and is 167 cm. Has 3 gf at the same time. Here me 182cm been single my whole life. Yes he is indian and living in curryland