what age does face finish developing ??

I’m almost 6’2 I just want more bone in my face
Chew on harder meats is prolly the only advise I have for u. Other than that just trust the puberty bro

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Chew on harder meats is prolly the only advice I have for u. Other than that just trust the puberty bro
Is gum enough ? Or what else I can chew that like cheap cuz my dad don’t soo picky and cheep

Is gum enough ? Or what else I can chew that like cheap cuz my dad don’t soo picky and cheep
Chew carrots and meat that is the best imo will stimulate bone growth

• +1
It is enough but it can be overdone so i dont recommend it

Stop the cope and take action, you want a sculpted face? Start punchingyourselfinthefacemaxxing, you are the architect, my friend

Bro how

Yeah I do I chew hard stuff Daly cuz I’m bulking I have a lot of meat in my diet I want to start bone smashing and chewing a towel
I had a hard puberty lmao. Im still growing a cm per month

• Hmm...
Stop the cope and take action, you want a sculpted face? Start punchingyourselfinthefacemaxxing, you are the architect, my friend
Already do but with a 🔨

Bro how

Yeah I do I chew hard stuff Daly cuz I’m bulking I have a lot of meat in my diet I want to start bone smashing and chewing a towel
Considering I was 5'3 on my 13th birthday JFL

• +1
Depends on Tanner stage

what age face will finish developing the bones or like when does it finish growing bones

and what age cheeks become more hallow??
Never. I remember reading some study from heightquest insta about the maxilla growing in size even up until 30s. And it’s well known that finger bones continue growing through life etc. I think the primary reason hormones drop after puberty is to prevent over growth. I think capacity for growth never ends.

• +1