What age does muscle loss start?

A

Affluxion

Iron
I’m about to be 19 and I’ve never lifted or really done any exercise so far in my life. What type of effects would this have on the body or any yet? I’ve heard some ppl say before that the body atrophies quickly.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Fuck off

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, klamus, Ken and 2 others
Fuck looksmaxing its bs

as early as your 30s

Fuck looksmaxing its bs
IMG 0018

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Latens Deitas and redmaxx
Some men don't lose muscle mass until their late 40's, but on average anything past 30. 18-25 arguably best ages to grow more muscle mass than before.

Some men don't lose muscle mass until their late 40's, but on average anything past 30. 18-25 arguably best ages to grow more muscle mass than before.
Well I’ve never lifted before and ppl said if you don’t lift during puberty you’re fucked, but I guess they’re wrong

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext
Well I’ve never lifted before and ppl said if you don’t lift during puberty you’re fucked, but I guess they’re wrong
I think you'll be fine, never in the human history did our ancestors use to lift man made metal. Women don't care that much about muscles, they care more about height.

You should be more worried about your diet and socialization.

If during your developmental years you didn't eat good food which is mostly meat, you didn't socialize properly/got bullied and you didn't receive validation, intimacy and sex from the opposite gender, then you are majorly fucked.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think you'll be fine, never in the human history did our ancestors use to lift man made metal. Women don't care that much about muscles, they care more about height.

If during your developmental years you didn't eat good food which is mostly meat, you didn't socialize properly/got bullied and you didn't receive validation, intimacy and sex from the opposite gender, then you are majorly fucked.
I remember going to sleep with a growling stomach from hunger as a young teen

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Owned .
Hahahhahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Affluxion

How do women not care about muscles? You think they prefer skinny guys?

Honestly u might be the first guy I’ve met that would prefer a redhead over a blonde or brunette girl
Blonde Stacies are like an industry standard Stacey. When you think of Stacey you think of a popular college blonde girl. Ginger Stacies are like the shiny Pokémon version. Blonde Stacies are pretty rare to begin with compared to ethnic and brunette Stacies, while ginger Stacies are magnitudes rarer. Getting with one for an ltr is one of the biggest achievements man can achieve other than reaching nirvana, going to space, or becoming a billionaire.

//SubSigma

depends on ur lifestyle and hormones
my dad started to lose muscle mass in his 40s even tho he works a very physical job
he looked like a gymcel in his 30s
but has a very bad diet and mainly consumes alcohol

depends on ur lifestyle and hormones
my dad started to lose muscle mass in his 40s even tho he works a very physical job
he looked like a gymcel in his 30s
but has a very bad diet and mainly consumes alcohol
Alcohol rapes muscle bro
You can stay muscular for life given good genetics and diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
what muscle would you lose if your lazy ass doesn't have any to begin with

If you lift (an excessive amount) during puberty you're fucked, but you can still build a lot of muscle mass even without lifting during puberty