justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
What age group is prime jb? Vote

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
18+ not JB

• +1
Reactions: subswork, Amnesia, Deprived and 1 other person
Why does your bluepilled post start at 13?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subswork, Deprived, justinzayn and 2 others
Can't vote properly, all those numbers are too high, make it lower

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subswork, stevielake, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: subswork
17 is basically 18 so doesn't count. Even studies admit that "average girl loses her virginity at 17"

Of course in reality that is lower for attractive girls but the point is even studies admit most girls aren't virgin at 17 and older

I only consider 13-16 jb

• +1
Reactions: subswork and justinzayn
Anything bellow the legal age of consent is 'jail bait', that's the meaning of the term, illegal.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and justinzayn
17 is basically 18 so doesn't count. Even studies admit that "average girl loses her virginity at 17"

Of course in reality that is lower for attractive girls but the point is even studies admit most girls aren't virgin at 17 and older

I only consider 13-16 jb
Puberty end at fresh 16
16 is way more similar to 17plus

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
The whole point of the term jail bait is that they are a developed teen that looks adult. It has evolved to pedos just using it as a "nice" way to say they wanna fuck kids. OG definition it would start at prolly 15/16. But pedos now use it to mean any age

• +1
Reactions: subswork, Deleted member 1851, Br0sk1 and 1 other person
Anything bellow the legal age of consent is 'jail bait', that's the meaning of the term, illegal.
But what age is prime girls?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Puberty end at fresh 16
16 is way more similar to 17plus
No dude
20220905 211236

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 17791
But what age is prime girls?
It really depends when they start puberty. If they start it early, their prime is earlier, if they start late, their prime is later.

• +1
The whole point of the term jail bait is that they are a developed teen that looks adult. It has evolved to pedos just using it as a "nice" way to say they wanna fuck kids. OG definition it would start at prolly 15/16. But pedos now use it to mean any age
For me jb means prime age for girls
Or female equivalent of youngcel

I think it's 13 to 19

• Ugh..
Reactions: aBetterMii
:lul:

at 14, I looked like a kindergartener.
Your point?

It says most girls finish puberty at 14 and most boys finish puberty at 15/16

I finished puberty at 15 myself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, justinzayn and Deleted member 17791
Your point?

It says most girls finish puberty at 14 and most boys finish puberty at 15/16

I finished puberty at 15 myself
Are you supposed to be finished developing after puberty? I think I ended it at 16 but I only started changing at like 14. I literally looked like a little kid back then.:lul:

I can still wear clothes I wore back when I was 13, I had a mario shirt that I had, it was only a bit too small, I could have easily worn a size up from that.

Are you supposed to be finished developing after puberty? I think I ended it at 16 but I only started changing at like 14. I literally looked like a little kid back then.:lul:

I can still wear clothes I wore back when I was 13, I had a mario shirt that I had, it was only a bit too small, I could have easily worn a size up from that.
You can tell when you finished puberty when you stopped growing in height. For me that was 15. Same with my dick length. I didn't get a single chin hair until 16 and my facial and body hair is still developing but that's just post puberty changes. People cope too hard on when puberty actually ends

• Woah
13-17 year old girls who are physically adults.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and aBetterMii
You can tell when you finished puberty when you stopped growing in height. For me that was 15. Same with my dick length. I didn't get a single chin hair until 16 and my facial and body hair is still developing but that's just post puberty changes. People cope too hard on when puberty actually ends
My height stopped growing at like 15.:feelswhy:

I've actually lost some height as my estrogen levels increased

• JFL
I've actually lost some height as my estrogen levels increased
The only thing that can decrease height is the type of spine shrinkage that occurs in the elderly or posture deteroriation due to shit like scoliosis, kyphosis or just nerd posture or posture deteroriation due to obesity

• Hmm...
The only thing that can decrease height is the type of spine shrinkage that occurs in the elderly or posture deteroriation due to shit like scoliosis, kyphosis or just nerd posture or posture deteroriation due to obesity
My pelvis has changed shape to become wider, that's what causes the change in height.

• +1
My pelvis has changed shape to become wider, that's what causes the change in height.
I don't get how that could make you shorter

Does that worsen your posture?

• Hmm...
I don't get how that could make you shorter

Does that worsen your posture?
It's rotated more feminine. I can regain my lost height back if I change my posture but it's unnatural and fucked.

I have very good posture, my back is straight and neck stands right up.

• +1
The question is location dependent. In all states in the US; under 16. But in some states; under 17 or 18.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and justinzayn
Ignore the asylum patients here bro
Prime starts at 12 and ends at 19
Maybe 22 if she doesn't go to college

• Love it
The question is location dependent. In all states in the US; under 16. But in some states; under 17 or 18.
You are being too rational. This thread has proven to me that most posters on this board don't even understand what "JB" is short for.

• +1