I feel like this is age is when most men peak tbh
IMG 2036

Just wait until you are decomposed bro, men PEAK THEN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Autismcel, Xangsane and 6 others
depends:

if ugly peak can be in kindergarden when looks don't matter as much (or at least you aren't aware), or old age (35+/whenever you moneymaxx) when you can betabuxx or/and ascend with hardmaxxing
if good looking 14-35 on average, depending on aging genetics and habits

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and ggg.tv🤫

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
depends:

if ugly peak can be in kindergarden when looks don't matter as much (or at least you aren't aware), or old age (35+/whenever you moneymaxx) when you can betabuxx or/and ascend with hardmaxxing
if good looking 14-35 on average, depending on aging genetics and habits
But but bro I thought men peak at 75 bro according to Hamza and Richard coper?:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

• Woah
23-25

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Zenis
But but bro I thought men peak at 75 bro according to Hamza and Richard coper?:soy::soy::soy:
men peak at 30/35 tops

it's true that male vs female smv changes a lot in old age, but still, whats the point if you get only used up grannies? If you can Dicapriomaxx it's one thing. But if you get used up roasties that, after bouncing on chad and tyrone, seeks you to feed the babies, then fuck that.

• Woah
i was chad as kid. then i descended. so i peaked at like 10 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
between 18-25 depending on the guy

Tbh bro I think I peaked around 34- 35.

2018 I had so many girls 10 years younger than me on rotation, and that gave me confidence to just cold approach foids anywhere, which in turn gave me more rotations

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Tbh bro I think I peaked around 34- 35.

2018 I had so many girls 10 years younger than me on rotation, and that gave me confidence to just cold approach foids anywhere, which in turn gave me more rotations
Nigga u not over 34

men peak at 30/35 tops

it's true that male vs female smv changes a lot in old age, but still, whats the point if you get only used up grannies? If you can Dicapriomaxx it's one thing. But if you get used up roasties that, after bouncing on chad and tyrone, seeks you to feed the babies, then fuck that.
View attachment 2889990
This is retarded to think a 23 year old who has been through a bunch of college dick is better than an 18 year old (and dare I say lower).

I feel like this is age is when most men peak tbh
View attachment 2889972

Just wait until you are decomposed bro, men PEAK THEN
Depends on the man. I think the gap in social standing increases with age.
You'll have man at their peak smv in their mid 30s but also total losers who peaked in high school.
Depends on how you set your life up, education, how you take care of yourself, etc

This is retarded to think a 23 year old who has been through a bunch of college dick is better than an 18 year old (and dare I say lower).
Morally I agree. But studies show that that is the preferred female age, and the reason is that they are at their peak fertility, so it's reproductive advatageous to have sex with them (evolution created this preference).

Last edited:
I peaked in my mom's womb.

Morally I agree. But studies show that that is the preferred female age, and the reason is that they are at their peak fertility, so it's reproductive advatageous to have sex with them (evolution created this preference).
View attachment 2890003
Bullshit, they have more eggs at a younger age. Also the youngest age there is 20 and was the most common, men prefer mid-late teens (ephebophilia).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and albe.ORG
Bullshit, they have more eggs at a younger age. Also the youngest age there is 20 and was the most common, men prefer mid-late teens (ephebophilia).
reproductive value != fertility

@NorwoodAscender a good reason to read is to knowledge mog

Last edited:
26-28 if bones, 20 if no bones

most of you will never peak.

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
some men will never peak they will just look less like shit due to being young but thats about it

I have known the answer to this since I was 10 years old. When I was 10 I was a big baseball fan, and I had a considerable baseball card collection. The player stats were always on the back of the baseball cards, there was a clear pattern of players having their best years around the age of 27. Nothing I have seen since I was ten has caused me to change my mind.
87717e30-2808-4288-8aa5-763ef7c01cb1.jpg
iu
iu

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have known the answer to this since I was 10 years old. When I was 10 I was a big baseball fan, and I had a considerable baseball card collection. The player stats were always on the back of the baseball cards, there was a clear pattern of players having their best years around the age of 27. Nothing I have seen since I was ten has caused me to change my mind.
iu
iu
cant wait

hard to say , some guys are better older so for some unironically it is 35s, but if you look better younger its 18-22

I peaked at 19 lmao. It’s over for me now

iu
iu
We are talking about fucking attractiveness not player stats