What age range is today's men PEAK optimally? (Looks-Experience-Money-Health/Youth)

I will look good well into my 40's.

THAT IS WHY,

everyone's plan here, should be to anti-age maxx as soon as you turn 23, so that you extend the period of your YOUTH, while you ACCUMULATE MONEY AND EXPERIENCE in the meantime,

so that when you turn 30, YOU WILL LOOK 25, WITH THE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND MONEY OF A 30 YEAR OLD,

which is invaluable.

Now, I'll make another thread on HOW TO ACCELERATE SELF-EXPERIENCE in life, so that we be able to find THE BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES, THE ONE THAT WE LIKE, as soon as possible,

which is only done BY ACCUMULATING EXPERIENCES, AND INTEGRATING THEM INTO WHO YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE, YOUR IDENTITY.

Because I'm seeing 16-year olds on this forum, which reminds me of who I was at 16, ten years ago,

and let me tell you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT 16, NONE OF YOU,

even if you scoff at my thread, AND THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE NOT.

YOU WILL FUCK UP, EVEN WITH THE BEST LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD.

Because it's how life happens, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES, even if you think your plan to looksmaxx is unshakeable.
tag me bro

I don't want to waste my time here,

unlike many of you, I've played many jokers already, and now I'm soon to be 26,

which means I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SILLY STUFF anymore, clock is already ticking for me.

While I've had my share good of experiences, I WAS BLUEPILLED BEFORE, therefore I DIDN'T TAKE THE MOST OUF OF IT I think,

I guess I'm entering prime age for Men nowadays, which I'd say would be 26-32 today, in Western Societies.

What do you think?

Younger, and you're likely to be poorer, with less life experiences.

Older, and you've lost some of your youthful looks, and you're biologically aging.

26-32 is optimal age today for a male today IMO, THIS IS WHEN STUFF HAS TO HAPPEN.
25. Men are women now, there was a time women chose men based on security and who would make a good husband and father. That time is gone, women are self dependant and select based on genetics or “hotness” and old men are ugly and have low hyoids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and turbocuckcel_7000000
THAT IS WHY,

everyone's plan here, should be to anti-age maxx as soon as you turn 23, so that you extend the period of your YOUTH, while you ACCUMULATE MONEY AND EXPERIENCE in the meantime,

so that when you turn 30, YOU WILL LOOK 25, WITH THE LIFE EXPERIENCE AND MONEY OF A 30 YEAR OLD,

which is invaluable.

Now, I'll make another thread on HOW TO ACCELERATE SELF-EXPERIENCE in life, so that we be able to find THE BEST VERSION OF OURSELVES, THE ONE THAT WE LIKE, as soon as possible,

which is only done BY ACCUMULATING EXPERIENCES, AND INTEGRATING THEM INTO WHO YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF TO BE, YOUR IDENTITY.

Because I'm seeing 16-year olds on this forum, which reminds me of who I was at 16, ten years ago,

and let me tell you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT 16, NONE OF YOU,

even if you scoff at my thread, AND THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE.

BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE NOT.

YOU WILL FUCK UP, EVEN WITH THE BEST LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE IN THE WORLD.

Because it's how life happens, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES, even if you think your plan to looksmaxx is unshakeable.
tagg me pls

Depends a lot

my gf had a boyfriend who was 21 years older than her.
being chad > being young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
With all the PEDS around, getting old as a male is no problem, just hop into TRT and HGH and you are golden.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Age is cope if u look like shit in your 20s your youth is meaningless.

What matters is how good you look. Period.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 10367, geezcel and 1 other person
If you don't believe me, just look how young girls behave when they hear you are 26 years old. You can be GL and most of them will reject you just because of your age.
what

at 20 you are still a little boy

at 26 you have not only your own car but probably even your own house

wtf has a 20yo to offer other than a bicycle ride lol

I don't want to waste my time here,

unlike many of you, I've played many jokers already, and now I'm soon to be 26,

which means I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SILLY STUFF anymore, clock is already ticking for me.

While I've had my share good of experiences, I WAS BLUEPILLED BEFORE, therefore I DIDN'T TAKE THE MOST OUF OF IT I think,

I guess I'm entering prime age for Men nowadays, which I'd say would be 26-32 today, in Western Societies.

What do you think?

Younger, and you're likely to be poorer, with less life experiences.

Older, and you've lost some of your youthful looks, and you're biologically aging.

26-32 is optimal age today for a male today IMO, THIS IS WHEN STUFF HAS TO HAPPEN.
Looks: 20-35
Experience: 50+
Money: 40-60
Health: 18-40
Youth: 18-25

Overall: 25-35. True answer however is that it depends on the girls you want to attract, how well you take care of yourself, and your aging genetics. A good looking guy who has good genetics and takes care of himself can slay prime girls even at around 40 (Brad Pitt's age in Troy, for those curious).

• Woah
I banged the highest amount of girls between 32-34. But I LOOK young and some 26 yo guys literally looked like my dad

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, GreenHat500, ezio6 and 1 other person
Everyone i meet is surprised that i'm 30. They always guess 17-18.
Meanwhile my skin and hairline is utter shit. I only sound like a teenager, have a small frame, and avoid the sun especially to my face. My face is pretty good but thats probably because everyone else around me is aged like shit for some reason. Wtf is it

Cope every time I go outside there are middle aged sluts bragging to their friends about fucking 19 year old Chads.

• JFL
I banged the highest amount of girls between 32-34. But I LOOK young and some 26 yo guys literally looked like my dad
But how old were women you banged that's the main question. They were probably post prime? Just a guess

Looks: 20-35
Experience: 50+
Money: 40-60
Health: 18-40
Youth: 18-25

Overall: 25-35. True answer however is that it depends on the girls you want to attract, how well you take care of yourself, and your aging genetics. A good looking guy who has good genetics and takes care of himself can slay prime girls even at around 40 (Brad Pitt's age in Troy, for those curious).
No way is it beyond 25 unless you lie to yourself that you prefer post prime women. Most 17-18 year olds dont want anything to do with older man some do if you look good but most disappear once they know your age 25+ and they would have stayed if you were younger.

30-35 is ideal in my opinion but maybe not for slaying

27-35

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Might sound retarded but your prime can extend even further into your 50s if you have hair.

The reason why men don't carry good smv with even more money and status into their 40s is because they are balding. Balding kills looks.

Might sound retarded but your prime can extend even further into your 50s if you have hair.

The reason why men don't carry good smv with even more money and status into their 40s is because they are balding. Balding kills looks.
By 50 you shouldn't give af about your SMV. You should have accomplished whatever goals you wanted to achieve by then. Obviously keep up the basics (fitness, health, grooming, etc)

By 50 you should've gotten all your casual sex out the way, have kids (if you want), and have enough money where you're free to whatever you please.

Let's be real nobody here is gonna care about their looks at 50. It's a pipe dream. 80% of users here don't even have the genetics to look good at 50 & what I mean is looking younger then their age.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and volcelfatcel
Wtf no maybe for slaying post prime women but 17-18 year olds definitely no lol
What are you talking about.. I'm 25 & still can get 18 yr olds lol

If you're lean and you continue to looksmax you can look good until your 30s

Did you not read the title? He said experience & money. You're not gonna get a lot of experience and money in your teen or 20s.

Get out of your head with this slaying JBs fantasies. It's a pipe dream for a lot of y'all

What are you talking about.. I'm 25 & still can get 18 yr olds lol

If you're lean and you continue to looksmax you can look good until your 30s

Did you not read the title? He said experience & money. You're not gonna get a lot of experience and money in your teen or 20s.

Get out of your head with this slaying JBs fantasies. It's a pipe dream for a lot of y'all
Well it is a fantasy if you are older 25+

And did you get any 18 year olds.

Because often and there are countless anecdotes of this here and I expirenced it prime women 17-18 would check you out but if they find out your real age most of them back off immediately. On insta they block you it happened to me countless times and they were into me but the moment I mention my age they disappear lol

Well it is a fantasy if you are older 25+

And did you get any 18 year olds.

Because often and there are countless anecdotes of this here and I expirenced it prime women 17-18 would check you out but if they find out your real age most of them back off immediately. On insta they block you it happened to me countless times and they were into me but the moment I mention my age they disappear lol
Bro I’ve talked to chicks who are 16-18 on Yubo & they don’t care about my age lol. I smashed a 17 yr old in Canada when I was 21 & to this day I still see her

If they block you they were never interested to begin with. If she really felt you she wouldn’t care about your age.

And I get it you’re still young, a lot of you guys still have this fantasy of marrying prime virgin JBs lol

Trust me you’ll grow out of it when you are 21+

30-40 if the man keeps himself in shape, is a chadlite and makes good money. That guy can still marry Stacy's that are in their 20s. Stacy,s value declines around 30 usually while Chad with money peaks for like 10 years at that point.

But in reality most men after 30 aren't in shape to be chadlites anymore so the number of well off chadlites really diminish after the 20s. You see a lot of 30+ Stacy's bitter now because those rare guys usually go after a sub 30 year old Stacy for marriage. And because they work now usually they resist settling for Betas with money like they did years ago.

Last edited:
I think between 28-33. Still young, testosterone levels at their peak if you keep fat. At that point you have a career, your place, probably a car, some hobbies, you're set in your feet quite firm.

I always thought men peak at 25, it’s when you have developed all masculine feautures with 0 signs of aging. After that you can mantain your looks pretty well into your 30s or go downhill really fast, it’s up to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back