Iron
What age were you the best looking at?

12 before forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
1 - 2 or 3 yo imho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
when I was 15 foids approached me in high school and also got the best girlfriend one could dream of

now the only way I could get a foid is by simping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Peachy
I can't accurately say that at 18. I predict it is going to be 21, when I'm fully looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, AbandonShip, BigBiceps and 2 others
Got my first kiss at 11 now I can't get a 4+ PSL girl to look at me jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
No prime for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Usum and Deleted member 3328
When I was a boy, up until around 10 I was constantly stopped on the street and have people talk to me tell me how cute I was by random people. It made me very outgoing, I guess that's how Chads get so good socially, they just get so much attention. My aunts say I'm the best looking baby they ever saw. I started mouth breathing and a very very stressful puberty (got bullied) ruined me, I'm now just slightly above average. I'd say prime was at like 7 years old, I was even offered to be a child model.

If you think I'm larping I have good genetics. My father was 10/10 and literally modeled, my mom is like 7/10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, idkagoodusername, Bechadish and 3 others
it will be in my early twenties because that’s when I will be fully looksmaxed

when I was 15 foids approached me in high school and also got the best girlfriend one could dream of

now the only way I could get a foid is by simping
Damn what happened

16 and 18 I liked the most

After mid 20's; stuff only got better for me.
From puberty years untill mid 20's was crap as hell. After mid 20's life got better, because I got better and because outside things started working out better.I never looksmaxxed in those years much to any extend, but I was lucky that I always stayed (after mid 20's) full head of hair, non-wrinkled skinned andin a healthy bmi range.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad and BackFromTheMogging
16-17 then i hit the wall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293
before puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I'm legit getting hotter every year because my face has been getting more and more masculine, id say 13 was worst for me because of acne.

I had great success in my 20s. Mu prime was before though, I just didn't realize my attraction level.

What age were you the best looking at?
When I was 13 I was considered one of the most prettiest guys in my town... but my my height remained the same (Iam 15)

15 when I almost had my Oneitis

It’s been over for me since I took the acne pill age 15

I’m almost 21,

I haven’t had sex with a girl that I didn’t have to pay for since I was 15

😅😂🤣😢😥😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
When I was a boy, up until around 10 I was constantly stopped on the street and have people talk to me tell me how cute I was by random people. It made me very outgoing, I guess that's how Chads get so good socially, they just get so much attention. My aunts say I'm the best looking baby they ever saw. I started mouth breathing and a very very stressful puberty (got bullied) ruined me, I'm now just slightly above average. I'd say prime was at like 7 years old, I was even offered to be a child model.

If you think I'm larping I have good genetics. My father was 10/10 and literally modeled, my mom is like 7/10
Hey could you send photos of yourself and parents?

Probably at age 13-14

Got really fat and ugly at age 15-17

For men, it's past 35 if they did no major wrongs. Which means almost nobody today in the civilized world.
I am at my peak at 46.
I suppose it's due to healthy habits (apart smoking), third puberty past 35, regular training over the last 10 years, softmaxxing, etc.
When I was 13 I was considered one of the most prettiest guys in my town... but my my height remained the same (Iam 15)
Not normal.
You fucked up somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Chadelite and eduardkoopman
after reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
it never began

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
About 16-18 was my prime.

It was all downhill after that.

• +1
Reactions: Inline
For men, it's past 35 if they did no major wrongs. Which means almost nobody today in the civilized world.
I am at my peak at 46.
I suppose it's due to healthy habits (apart smoking), third puberty past 35, regular training over the last 10 years, softmaxxing, etc.
Great work. to be at the peak at 46.
Plnety if not most men fall of cliff in their 30's or 40's; attractiveness and health wise; so you did really well.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Great work. to be at the peak at 46.
Plnety if not most men fall of cliff in their 30's or 40's; attractiveness and health wise; so you did really well.
Thanks bro.
Not that complicated if you eat healthy and exercise. Prana helped too tbh.
I was at my worst at 31 (lost 8 kgs in one month back then stopping sugar and eating junk in the evening)
36 was the final trigger when I saw my small belly, wrinkles and loss of muscles.
My daughters say that I now mogg "Mom".
She doesn't like it :feelswhy: still she maxxed too years ago (fillers etc/Big Thanks to the Lord) and is better looking than 10 years ago.
Our daughters' friends say we are the most gl couple of their respective schools (parents) :y'all: ... which is not hard tbh.

Last edited:
Mine hasnt begun yet.

I am getting better looking with each year

at 19, i still had good collagen/hair while being fully softmaxxed (musclemass, leanness, haircuts etc)

Our daughters' friends say we are the most gl couple of their respective schools (parents) :y'all: ... which is not hard tbh.
Legit. Most people fall of a cliff looks wise. Get fat and stuff. Wrinkled. The whole shabang.

I had the most interactions with foids when I lived in the hood in elementary school. A foid who lived across from my house used to come over to hang out, we used to wrestle a lot and shit got really touchy feely and sweaty. She used to literally sit on me and I even grabbed her boob once. I easily could've fucked her looking back at it but I was too innocent to know about any of that stuff. I also remember another foid had a crush on me, she always tried to come onto me but I always curved her. I'm 99% sure that hoe had ringworm lol. And the first and only time in ny life I ever asked a girl out was in elementary school too. I lived next to an abandoned trap house, actually had friends, almost got hit by a school bus, found a glock on the side of the road, saw some nigga stalking my house once, almost hit a lick. Life was fun because in the hood anything could happen. Compared to what I an now I was low inhib and NT af back then, good times.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
10 (started mouthbreathing after).

I'm 18 rn and I look the best I ever looked

Couldn't have said it better.
Sad life that we'r in.
I'm 18 rn and I look the best I ever looked
Like a chad ?

what would u start mouth breathing n oob
didnt wanna smell all the curries in ur area?

what would u start mouth breathing n oob
didnt wanna smell all the curries in ur area?
low iq: @Dicklet.4.3 reason= guy forgot NUMBER ONE FACTOR FOR T LEVEL DECREASE
What is the number one factor here?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
low iq: @Dicklet.4.3 reason= guy forgot NUMBER ONE FACTOR FOR T LEVEL DECREASE
What is the number one factor here?
what you consume (diet) drinks and food
modern food and drinks is fucked with and is non organic garbage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
what you consume (diet) drinks and food
modern food and drinks is fucked with and is non organic garbage
Yeah traditional diet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modern diet.
Traditional diet is basically eating good quality meat and salad + drinking clean water right?

• +1
Yeah traditional diet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modern diet.
Traditional diet is basically eating good quality meat and salad + drinking clean water right?
yes
modern people drink soda and other bad drinks lmao that shit is garbage for you
and their food is gmo sugar processed shit

good quality vegetable, fruits, meats,
and water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
yes
modern people drink soda and other bad drinks lmao that shit is garbage for you
and their good is gmo sugar processed shit

good quality vegetable, fruits, meats,
and water
The last time I drank sodas and sugar processed shit was like 2 years ago lol. I only drink water and raw milk.

• +1
Never had a prime, have been subhuman all my life :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: rydofx