Votes: 10 8.8%

Votes: 5 4.4%

Votes: 10 8.8%

Votes: 4 3.5%

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • >20

Votes: 35 31.0%

• Total voters
16 definatly my school was all boys up untill i was 16 we got mixed with the girls school across the way and i got with the first girl that showed interest in me to find out once we finished school most of the girls wanted me even the hottest girl in the year :cry: Since then its been all downhil

Still not my prime

When I was -1

16 man

• +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad
At 15 I was a prettyboy slayer and was on track for a great high school experience, then I took accutane and my hairline got perma raped. Collagen got obliterated, and the ortho decided that I needed a small palate and a flatter face. Now I can't even get a girl to look at me. Most of my close loser friends stopped respecting me eventually and moved on. Life is brutal

14, girls would actually talk to me.

At 12 maybe even though I had social anxiety to a crazy degree. So I never had a prime. I was called good looking when I was 12. Never again after that. I got acne at 13 and still have it at 19. I hope my prime will be in 3 years at 23. I hope I'll by softmaxed, rhinoplastymaxed and personalitymaxed. My hate against humans grows every day as I'm almost always the shortest guy wherever I look, or at least I always see someone who heightmogs me, and I'm incapable of accepting my fate as a short man. I'll get LL and might be tall at my early 30s which would be my prime then. But I'll have missed out on precious teen love. I can never make up for it.

In terms of when I was happiest, it was at 18 because of my oneitis. But I mog my 18 yr old self now at 23. I just hope my hair and collagen don't get fucked b4 I finish looksmaxing.

21. 24 in avatar. dropped legit 2-3 psl

21. Because my skin was the clearest and glowed with youth. I was also very lean while maintained good size. Now I'm 23 and I'm bloated and have bad skin due to stress and cortisol. And also my hair was great and long, I regretted cutting my hair. And it's obvious I get way better iois when I was 21 compared to know.

20 was my prime. I'm 16 btw

Age 10 slayer. Age 12 incel faggot. braces w rubber bands never had a chance of getting pussy when orthodontist they made me recessed cell.

Fuck orthodontists and parents for being retarted bluepilled cucks extracting teeth and pulling jaw back. Fucking never even began

would have been a normie if braces at age 15 no elastics

my prime is yet to come

When I was a boy, up until around 10 I was constantly stopped on the street and have people talk to me tell me how cute I was by random people. It made me very outgoing, I guess that's how Chads get so good socially, they just get so much attention. My aunts say I'm the best looking baby they ever saw. I started mouth breathing and a very very stressful puberty (got bullied) ruined me, I'm now just slightly above average. I'd say prime was at like 7 years old, I was even offered to be a child model.

If you think I'm larping I have good genetics. My father was 10/10 and literally modeled, my mom is like 7/10
So why didn’t you take the modeling job you would’ve never been bullied or mouth breathed if you took it

I think it is now and actually it could be even better if I would be leaner xD