What all ye wanna do with your lives?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Just wondering how everyone here thinks compared to the average person.

What I wanted out of life has obv changed a lot as time went on. Over the last year I've thought about it alot since I'm finishing school soon and always just had computers as a plan. years ago I always wanted to be a scientist but gave that dream up when I realised I was too low IQ in my early teens and knew nothing about any category of science. Recently I thought I might actually do something of the such since I've learned alot about compounds etc since I came to this site.

In the end I just ran out of dopamine. Thinking is the only thing that stimulates my brain at this point. Hoping I can find a cheap apartment so I can just smoke weed & listen to some shit like Frank Sinatra. Will make money in some weird way in order to specifically avoid paying tax just to be n asshole

what all you guys gonna do?

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro
i want a master's degree, an easy job to get by or neetbux, and a loyal gf. i mainly just want to focus on my hobbies while doing as little work as possible but still having a backup plan in case i need a better job.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 5104
I dont know. The only thing that interest me at all is martial arts and fighting. When I'm not training I'm watching yt vids about it. I won't ever be good enough to make a career out of it but its all I think about.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 5104 and 1 other person
I want a biomedical degree.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
wage slave and reach 405lb bench

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5104
I ran out of copes, life is getting boring

• +1
Finish my degree in music and just write songs

• +1
Idk I have no plan.Plans never work out the way you want.Best plan is to have no plan
But currently I’m enjoying Thai boxing , I like to fight , train hard , having a goal
That’s it

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
Just wondering how everyone here thinks compared to the average person.

What I wanted out of life has obv changed a lot as time went on. Over the last year I've thought about it alot since I'm finishing school soon and always just had computers as a plan. years ago I always wanted to be a scientist but gave that dream up when I realised I was too low IQ in my early teens and knew nothing about any category of science. Recently I thought I might actually do something of the such since I've learned alot about compounds etc since I came to this site.

In the end I just ran out of dopamine. Thinking is the only thing that stimulates my brain at this point. Hoping I can find a cheap apartment so I can just smoke weed & listen to some shit like Frank Sinatra. Will make money in some weird way in order to specifically avoid paying tax just to be n asshole

what all you guys gonna do?
19 yo thinker meme is legit
Strong post

• +1

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
doing medical, want to accomplish great things, i wanna be a famous neurologist, house in the hills, mercedes and lamborghini in the garage, dont care about bitches n hoes cuz all they b useful for is putting the P in V, sure i'd love a loyal girl that cares for me and all that but lets be real, things are real fucked up nowadays so im not gonna really put much thought into something like that unless it just hits me like a truck that without a woman ill be lonely my entire life. for now though im just bored since ive been studying and exercising and watching shows, playing games non stop. havent been socializing as of late but honestly the thought of me going to meet up with my normie buddies and talk about useless shit like sports and women kinda pisses me the fuck off. i miss my old home more than anything, i just dont feel compatible and or happy in this new area, it feels foreign to me even after 2 years have passed by. shit doesnt make me happy, my dopamine receptors are fucked, in the previous house ANYTHING that i did, i would be so fucking happy. now, with money, a solid old car and a well backed up mind on my side, i still dont feel happiness as of late. part of growing up i guess, you just gotta move on and forget about the past. shit has been taking a toll on me lately, because i constantly look back to the old days, where i really was happy, and oblivious to alot of things. now ive just become a IQcel and have been thinking about shit and my future non stop. it hurts but its life.

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 5104
doing medical, want to accomplish great things, i wanna be a famous neurologist, house in the hills, mercedes and lamborghini in the garage, dont care about bitches n hoes cuz all they b useful for is putting the P in V, sure i'd love a loyal girl that cares for me and all that but lets be real, things are real fucked up nowadays so im not gonna really put much thought into something like that unless it just hits me like a truck that without a woman ill be lonely my entire life. for now though im just bored since ive been studying and exercising and watching shows, playing games non stop. havent been socializing as of late but honestly the thought of me going to meet up with my normie buddies and talk about useless shit like sports and women kinda pisses me the fuck off. i miss my old home more than anything, i just dont feel compatible and or happy in this new area, it feels foreign to me even after 2 years have passed by. shit doesnt make me happy, my dopamine receptors are fucked, in the previous house ANYTHING that i did, i would be so fucking happy. now, with money, a solid old car and a well backed up mind on my side, i still dont feel happiness as of late. part of growing up i guess, you just gotta move on and forget about the past. shit has been taking a toll on me lately, because i constantly look back to the old days, where i really was happy, and oblivious to alot of things. now ive just become a IQcel and have been thinking about shit and my future non stop. it hurts but its life.
Holy shit
You sound dope tbh
I am too struggling with moving out of my old house and i am hating it

• +1
There's nothing i can do.

• +1
Dn rd

I'm graduating this May with a finance degree and I'm hoping to find a job with at least $60,000 a year pre-tax. Then by the end of 2021 or early 2022 I expect to have saved enough to get all I want from Eppley in one visit. After that I imagine I'll be at least 5.75 PSL and will have an easy time getting at least average foids. The ultimate goal is to put a baby in some bitch regardless of whether we marry and raise it together or not. Even if the kid will grow without 2 parents, I'll be able to figure out a good environment for him because I'll have money.

• +1
Holy shit
You sound dope tbh
I am too struggling with moving out of my old house and i am hating it
i would do anything to go back to my old self. i miss my old house, my old friends, my old memories, when i was oblivious and broke but happy and grateful with whatever i had. i had a fucking iphone 5 and i took some of the most interesting things on that phone, now i have a eos 7d m2 with a cinema lens and i havent touched it in 2 months. i've lost interest in so many things, that i just really feel dead inside. working part times and doing chores non stop and turning into a responsible person from being a ignorant grateful fuckboy has made me really realize, that time doesnt stop for anyone. its a deep pain, it really is. although i do look to the future and see where it takes me. Who knows, i had fun in the past, im not having fun now, but i might have even more fun and happines in the nearby future. Life's just weird man

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro, Deleted member 5104 and JustTrynaGrow
Musicmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 5104
i would do anything to go back to my old self. i miss my old house, my old friends, my old memories, when i was oblivious and broke but happy and grateful with whatever i had. i had a fucking iphone 5 and i took some of the most interesting things on that phone, now i have a eos 7d m2 with a cinema lens and i havent touched it in 2 months. i've lost interest in so many things, that i just really feel dead inside. working part times and doing chores non stop and turning into a responsible person from being a ignorant grateful fuckboy has made me really realize, that time doesnt stop for anyone. its a deep pain, it really is. although i do look to the future and see where it takes me. Who knows, i had fun in the past, im not having fun now, but i might have even more fun and happines in the nearby future. Life's just weird man
I miss my old homies and old town all the time, but tbh if we just keep doing the same things we'll be the same people and be frozen on the same old spot forever.
The emptiness we feel inside when we're out of our element is what creates the opportunity to grow, and like you said, become responsible, succesful or at least comfortable with a new way of life
The worst thing in my entire life is realizing that every day we are wasting time and we can't do anything about it other than keep going

• +1
A lot of you guys seem to really have the same mindset I have rn. Litteraly just existing and looking back at what was.

I find it interesting that so many guys think so similarly. Women are pretty much incapeable of adopting or developing this line of thought since naturally they're just too social.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
A lot of you guys seem to really have the same mindset I have rn. Litteraly just existing and looking back at what was.

I find it interesting that so many guys think so similarly. Women are pretty much incapeable of adopting or developing this line of thought since naturally they're just too social.
I feel like most women are pampered their whole lives just like natural born chads even if they're ugly
They just do shit without a second thought because they think their comfortable little lives can just go on forever
That's why most of them have no critical thought

• +1
I'm trying to return back to my lifelong roots and do art again.

Animation would be a great source of money.

• +1
A lot of stuff to list bro. I have a mental bucket list of what I want to do/achieve in my lifetime. Hopefully I complete all of it.

• +1
you watched flcl before? should watch if u didnt

• +1
Live on my own terms until my mid thirties and then knock some girl up and live the family life on a farmstead.

It kinda all depends on my collagen & hairline not going to shit though. If I lose my hair I'm just gonna spend the rest of my days degenmaxxing in SEA

• +1
I want to build a clan.

Multiple women pining after my love, validation& company as I spread my seed, acquire vast amounts of wealth and influence men to follow me.

• +1
i want to have a wife and many kids

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Incognegro and JustTrynaGrow
I want to save the west.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and auboutduprecipice