What animals did you see first?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Screenshot 2020 05 30 11 48 25 919
 
everyone saw butterfly first dumb ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I saw wolf and praying mantis first genius
when u click the thread the image is minimized, unless you are rainman the first thing u see is butterfly because the silhouette is the biggest

you low iq hello yellow ass nuigga
 
I saw the mantis/grasshopper.
Human eyes are most sensitive to green colour. Maybe thats why
 
Last edited:
I don't know the name of most of them JFL
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Wolf butterfly and Mantis
 
when u click the thread the image is minimized, unless you are rainman the first thing u see is butterfly because the silhouette is the biggest

you low iq hello yellow ass nuigga
You a stupid bomber motherfucker. Take some moda madarchod
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Wolf because its literally the only animal in the very middle of the screen this is rigged
 
I saw the butterfly first when i opened your thread.

But when i clicked on the image, i saw the wolf first.
 
your mom

jk jk

butterfly, clicked on image and then wolf
 
Now I can find out all your personality, I will report to the goyim with my findings :feelshmm:
 
I looked at it for a bit and i dont remember tbh
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You a stupid bomber motherfucker. Take some moda madarchod
cringe at gooks, the most hated subhuman race (micropenis, overpopulated, generic flat faces, manlets, most evil polluting country, started coronavirus, etc) trying to roast curries, and im not even curry JFL

these subhumans get annoying
 
im not even curry JFL
You are worse than a curry and a gook jfl, you are literally a human time bomb madarchod. Your religion itself is a piece of shit along with your terrorist country jfl
 
Wolf
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
butterfly wolf mantis
 

Similar threads

carvxx
Replies
19
Views
111
carvxx
carvxx
Vincent Freeman
Replies
10
Views
56
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
lilboat
Replies
3
Views
34
Jgns
Jgns
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
32
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Lord Vader
Replies
19
Views
127
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top