What Archetypes Do Best In College?

Choose one

• TikTok Prettyboy (6'2, Average Frame)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Jock Athlete (6'4, Wide Frame)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • High Class Prettyboy (6'3, Average Frame)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Assuming all similar PSL and white (for simplicity) but different height/frames.

Examples of each:

ROBUST PRETTYBOY

JOCK ATHLETE

HIGH CLASS PRETTYBOY

all mogged by wide-clavicled double eyelid purebred han chinese

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Heinrich Schmidt and AspiringChanglite
all mogged by wide-clavicled double eyelid purebred han chinese
I mog a couple of the examples I posted facially, heightwise and framewise yes.

Personally I chose the 3 archetypes based on myself, robust prettyboy is my facial archetype, jock athlete is my frame/height and high-class is my clothes.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, mogger10, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
all of them slay pussy whenver they want so what does it matter

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
A High-Class pretty boy whose family has good financial connections, a high IQ, and is extroverted would be the ultimate mogger, outside of CFB/CBB athletes.

brutal no clear winner pill
IMG 2846

I think jocks do the best in one-night stands. Prettyboys do better in LTRs.

jock bc blue check mark status halo

What if prettyboy has 60k on tiktok then its equal
Honestly anyone who attends a big college campus knows that athlete halo is much bigger plus you'll get respect from men which women care about. Even if you do attain a similar amount of social media following to the athlete you'll get shit on by other guys (called gay etc) which will turn off women.

You're the most insufferable ricecel on this entire forum.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Honestly anyone who attends a big college campus knows that athlete halo is much bigger plus you'll get respect from men which women care about. Even if you do attain a similar amount of social media following to the athlete you'll get shit on by other guys (called gay etc) which will turn off women.
From personal experience the foids I'm friends with call prettyboys the best looking ones on campus (or prettyboys who also happen to be athletes), ogres/masc dont do well

You're the most insufferable ricecel on this entire forum.
Not rice nor cel keep coping curry why don't you go back to your shift as a call center representative making 1.5 indian rupees a day?

From personal experience the foids I'm friends with call prettyboys the best looking ones on campus (or prettyboys who also happen to be athletes), ogres/masc dont do well
This probably depends on the kind of uni you go to as well. If you go to a big state school with a large sports presence then jock mogs, but if you go to a high class ivy league school/UC school then I could see this being the case.

Not rice nor cel keep coping curry why don't you go back to your shift as a call center representative making 1.5 indian rupees a day?

Keep crying for Curry badboys like me.

My modelling pics as a toddler.
IMG 20231103 173605

Keep crying for Curry badboys like me.

My modelling pics as a toddler.
View attachment 2585995

This was my modelling agency for the record.