What are advantages to stubble/light stubble. You can list cons as well if you know.

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Please inform

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
dnrd and kys

Can make you look older and some women complain that it hurts to kiss (I think this is only a problem if it's short enough to be prickly + if you don't trim around lip area). It also requires a lot of maintenance to not look like shit. It can make you look soy af if you don't have the right face (mainly an issue if you're an obese mouth breathing retard, but this is an extreme). It can help hide failos like weak chin and jawline, but women know about this and can sometimes call you out on it if you aren't good at hiding it. Clean shaven is often nicer depending on facial structure.

I know a lot of this applies to having a little more than stubble, but it can still work.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Pros
+ sexy/dimorphic
+ enhances jaw definition/shape
+ helps hide lower third defects
+ hides blemishes
+ helps hide mouth wrinkles

Cons
- makes you look older
- generally less attractive to very young (16 to 20ish) women
- not as "clean" or "neat"
- can act as sandpaper during kissing
- needs good density

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Stubble is shit, clean shaved mogs all the time. It hides angularity and makes you look higher bf.

Stubble is shit, clean shaved mogs all the time. It hides angularity and makes you look higher bf.
It can hide bad jaw (look at Andrew tate for exame)

interesting point, i havent noticed it hides anything as of yet. Im at a higher body fat from before and the shadow the stubble creates, gives off the hollow cheek look. But i see on this forum/comm. alot of u guys vouch for clean shaven

Pros
+ sexy/dimorphic
+ enhances jaw definition/shape
+ helps hide lower third defects
+ hides blemishes
+ helps hide mouth wrinkles

Cons
- makes you look older
- generally less attractive to very young (16 to 20ish) women
- not as "clean" or "neat"
- can act as sandpaper during kissing
- needs good density
I see, im barely 20 so idk im just trying it out rn since i have the density and can grow all areas. But i tried clean shaven and it was alr. Im rlly just trying this stubble to see if it hides/frauds tall face. I have a longer face with short philtrum. Its just my chin thats tall so using the stubble to fraud a more compact face.

Good for babyfacecels

There’s no advantage in stubble