What are all the eye ratios?

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Psychodelic
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Posts
1,006
Reputation
444
Hello :) what are all the eye ratios? I know about Es ratio, Pfl , Pfh, Ipd, but there are more eye ratios like eye to eyebrow distance, or other more for a good eye area?
 
Hello :)
 
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
This image has all the relevant ones I think?
1691212251627
 
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and CyberPsychodelic
This image has all the relevant ones I think?
View attachment 2361709
Thank you very much! very complete picture (keu things for a good eye area im learning : pfl, pfh, ipd, icd, distance between eye and eyebrow, orbitals, eyebrow and eye canthal tilt, eyelashes, white sclera, eyebrow lenght, eyebrow trimming)
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
2
Views
13
shman
S
Z
Replies
1
Views
59
looks_minimizing
looks_minimizing
asddcnn
Replies
9
Views
36
asddcnn
asddcnn
maxilla2flat
Replies
3
Views
25
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
cope677foidslaya
Replies
6
Views
107
bubblebass12
bubblebass12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top