What are all the vitamins/supplements a 16 year old should be taking?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
I've been taking this multivitamin for the past 2 years but I assume it's not the best option
81QBfRvq%2BcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
pussy juice has all the aminoacids, vitamins and essential minerals you'll ever need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3162, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
The ones u don't get from your diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Multiple vitamins tend to have bad vitamin and mineral ratios, and cheaper ones use poor ingredients that aren't even bioavaialble for the body.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 466
Lift weights, and if you dont have weights pushups and squats. Once you do that your body basically tells you what you need. It will basically feel like you're missing something after you workout and you will have to eat to find out what it is. No one can tell you what you need better than your body can. You need to drink plenty of water, get your protein for bone and muscle growth and vitamin C to stay happy and feeling refreshed. You dont even need to take anything for vitamin C, you can just stand in the sun for 5-15 minutes a day. Potassium for bone growth also I believe.

• +1
Just get your vitamins from food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
the innocence of this post is adorable.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4577
take ur flinstone gummies and accept ur permanently fucked socially becausr youre blackpilled at 16 while ur brain is developing

a life of insecurity, aspieness, and staring into a mirror for an hour a day had started already

• +1
bump

• +1
dont take vitamins. instead smother your cock in dihydrotestosterone

• +1
take ur flinstone gummies and accept ur permanently fucked socially becausr youre blackpilled at 16 while ur brain is developing

a life of insecurity, aspieness, and staring into a mirror for an hour a day had started already
I’m well aware it’s retarded and awful, and that most of it’s delusion. I’m not super into this community as I once was and am already working on easing out of this. I’m just trying to collect decent information and dip. Not planning on living a life of insecurity and aspieness.
the innocence of this post is adorable.
Are you implying that supplements are cope? It’s confusing because half of the people on here recommend megadosing all sorts of supplements and then the other half on here think it’s all cope or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506